transiting saturn in my 2nd house.

my excuses for not answering my forum. In my case, the only events that has happening to me was that i spend money several events connected to the 5th house. I just wanted to know , how i integrated Saturn into my second house considering that my natal Saturn, rules my fifth and is in my eleventh house.

post 17 explains T Saturn through 2nd house. click on link given and read the full article :whistling:

Ruler of the Fifth House in the Eleventh House
"One of your children, especially the first, could be like a friend to you. Chances are your children are unusual in some way.
A love affair may turn into a friendship or the element of friendship is important with regards to those you become romantically involved with. It's likely that you are attracted to unusual people. You enjoy socializing with large groups of people and you enjoy putting your creative abilities to use for humanitarian causes. Some of your goals may involve creating change on a large social scale.
You feel very generous and loving towards your friends. Becoming socially active helps you manifest your hopes and wishes".
http://www.skyviewzone.com/astrology/houserulerships.htm#hr5

click on the link above to explore all the house cusp rulers in your chart

Well,
I am not very sure about the placemnets that are shown from the chart generated on astro.com as i said earlier.. i am sorry..but am just not convinced...[not convinced about what?]
The chart generated n being used for vedic astrology shows his Jup in 2nd.
Ven/Mer in 3rd
Sat/Mars in 12th in Libra
Sun in 3th
Moon, debilitated in 1st
Scorpio ascendant

I don't know which software to trust or what to do anymore...

But my own chart, written by astrologer when there were no softwares, matches with the one generated using the one i am using for vedic astrology purposes..
That's why I am kind of going with it..

How can there be so much difference from one software to another??
I have no idea which software you are using.....

I have found astro.com to be very accurate. This is not a vedic chart and this forum is premdominently *western*
I really don't think you can run these two alongside and want to alter the interpretation to suit. Are we talking about 'your chart' or this members?

your comments should be addressing this membes questions,not your own. If you have queries on your own chart, then create a new thread as this is derailing.....

8thstellium

I have no idea which software you are using.....

I have found astro.com to be very accurate. This is not a vedic chart and this forum is premdominently *western*
I really don't think you can run these two alongside and want to alter the interpretation to suit. Are we talking about 'your chart' or this members?

your comments should be addressing this membes questions,not your own. If you have queries on your own chart, then create a new thread as this is derailing.....

It's his chart..
But the initial post was about both of us...so how is it derailing?

It's his chart..
But the initial post was about both of us...so how is it derailing?

THIS thread is *tanamarios* not yours! the two charts HE posted were natal AND solar return. so how could HIS post be referring to both of you??

Vedic charts cannot be compared to Western astrology charts and beside he hasn't post a *vedic chart*

Furthermore, Jupiter doesn't appear in either chart in second OR transiting 2nd

tanamarios

An update: i received the liquidation of a bank account last Tuesday with enough money to buy a laptop so i did it. also i found that at the same time that t. venus semisquare natal pluto and t. pluto semisquare natal venus.

Good post Tanamarios.
I would love to know and to learn from other people experiences, how Saturn transiting 2nd house changed your life . In my case will transit my 2nd next year, my coordinates are a little bit different though: natal Saturn rules my 4th house but sits in Leo and 11th house. It already is in Scorpio which rules my 2nd but its still in 1st house. Thank you

Poupoupidou

Hi everyone , im checking my transits and i found that the transiting Saturn (ruling my natal fifth house ,located in my eleventh) is about to enter my second house in Libra. What will the effects or situations that i will experience during this transit?

A Saturn transit in the 2nd house is about taking a look at the status of your finances and how they support your autonomy. It is also about taking a look at your moral values and your level of generosity.

Last edited: