will i get a salary increase during the rest of this year? (horary)

tanamarios

hi , i just want to know if i'll get a salary increase during the rest of this year. I put this time my chart with the current transits.

2nd house : general money issues
11th house: income from career / salary

My natal 2nd is Venus and is located in my 11th house , in applying conjunction with the Sun in Leo (ruler of my 12th) bringing delays.

My Moon (ruler of 11th house of salary) is my second house in an applying trine to my MC and after that a sextile with Mars. Quite propitius for a salary increase.

Mercury (ruler of ASC & MC) retrogade in Virgo in the 12th house , may bring delays .

Other than that i'm not sure...

Attachments

• astro_24gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_201185_74221_28141.jpg
    astro_24gw_01_alexis_rios_ayende_201185_74221_28141.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 50

Culpeper

Premium Member
tananario:

You attached what looks like a natal horoscope. For a horary question the astrologer casts a chart for the time that the question is understood. It is then interpreted using special horary methods.

But for your trouble I progressed your posted chart. Your progressed Moon will enter the progressed sign of Cancer about the time of your birthday this year. Since Cancer represents your 12th house of income in your natal chart, the best time to expect a raise will begin in 2012.

tanamarios

tananario:

You attached what looks like a natal horoscope. For a horary question the astrologer casts a chart for the time that the question is understood. It is then interpreted using special horary methods.

But for your trouble I progressed your posted chart. Your progressed Moon will enter the progressed sign of Cancer about the time of your birthday this year. Since Cancer represents your 12th house of income in your natal chart, the best time to expect a raise will begin in 2012.

thanks Culpeper. However i just wanted to know how elect an horary.

tanamarios

Finally. I erected the horary chart for the day and the hour of the question. (the hour corresponds to my first thread that i made the day before of putting this thread).:happy:

Now , the ruler of the eleventh(Saggitarius) , Taurus Jupiter is the same as the ruler of the second house(Pisces) , is positive however it square the 7th Sun & Venus in Leo . The North Node is also in the eleventh house so is propitious for salary.

Attachments

• horary.png
    horary.png
    39.2 KB · Views: 34

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn significator
-your potential for salary increase = the 10th house (advancement) FROM the 10th house (which = career employment, bosses, etc) so this 10th from the 10th = Leo = Sun significator
-Sun (salary advancement) flows toward you (Saturn) = + testimony
-Sun is in applying sextile aspect (applying still by 27 minutes) to you (Saturn) = + testimony
-you (Saturn) are in exaltation in Libra (+) but Sun is in a pitted degree of Leo (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon flows away from Saturn and Sun (-) but flows toward Part of Fortune (+) = net neutral testimony
-significators Saturn and Sun flow away from Part of Fortune = - testimony
-significator Sun, co-significator Moon, flow away from your lord of $ (lord of your 2nd house), Jupiter = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = 0 (neutral)

...with a net 0 (neutral) the currrent indications are a toss0up, 50/50, "maybe"; however, with the significator of the salary advancement, the Sun, in a pitted degree (meaning blocked) I think that at the very least any salary increase will be delayed for a time (this indication of delay seems to support Culpeper's progressed natal delineation putting a salary increase into 2012)

tanamarios

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary delineation and uses whole sign house format)

-you = 1st house = Aquarius = Saturn significator
-your potential for salary increase = the 10th house (advancement) FROM the 10th house (which = career employment, bosses, etc) so this 10th from the 10th = Leo = Sun significator
-Sun (salary advancement) flows toward you (Saturn) = + testimony
-Sun is in applying sextile aspect (applying still by 27 minutes) to you (Saturn) = + testimony
-you (Saturn) are in exaltation in Libra (+) but Sun is in a pitted degree of Leo (-) = net neutral testimony
-Moon flows away from Saturn and Sun (-) but flows toward Part of Fortune (+) = net neutral testimony
-significators Saturn and Sun flow away from Part of Fortune = - testimony
-significator Sun, co-significator Moon, flow away from your lord of $ (lord of your 2nd house), Jupiter = - testimony

Results:
Positive = +2 testimonies
Negative = -2 testimonies
Net = 0 (neutral)

...with a net 0 (neutral) the currrent indications are a toss0up, 50/50, "maybe"; however, with the significator of the salary advancement, the Sun, in a pitted degree (meaning blocked) I think that at the very least any salary increase will be delayed for a time (this indication of delay seems to support Culpeper's progressed natal delineation putting a salary increase into 2012)

thank you so much dr. farr. I think there's no salary increase yet. i would advise for any decision.