Father...hmmmmmm? Pregnancy Thread II

Opphiucan

I'm curious about the father if I am pregnant because he keeps saying things like he could fall in love with me, he's addicted to me, and finally last night when I mentioned that we should be more careful he asked "why, you don't want to have my child?"...however, he's knows how to talk to women and tell them what they want to hear...

I did a chart. My question: Will M. continue to pursue me...
Sun and Moon are conjunct and trine to r/x Saturn (what does that mean, in second house? Maybe we have shared values?

Mercury (me) and Jupiter (he) have no aspect....I'm mercury up in Taurus 9th with venus and mars in love with him and dreamin' the dream...yes? We are, however, both trine my ascendant....

Part of fortune house 12? Yikes.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_394_is_m_going_to_continue_pursing_me.jpg
    astro_2gw_394_is_m_going_to_continue_pursing_me.jpg
    85 KB · Views: 20

misskitty

This guy is blatantly refusing to validate your concerns about protection when you've brought it up, and you're worried about whether or not he will continue to pursue you?? Moon is about to conjunct Sun, ruler of your 12th. You are about to get burned. Bad.

dr. farr

When you say pursuing you, do you mean primarily his desire for you OR primarily his feelings of love and committment to you?

rafaella

I say stay away from him, just gives me the creeps reading what you wrote. What responsible guy says things like that? usshhhh..

No aspect between your significator and his and an applying new moon - very bad!!!

I agree with MissKitty....You gonna get burned, nothing good coming of this...

RUN!!!

Opphiucan

Oh my. There are some questions best left alone, huh? Yikes.
Dr. farr, I meant his feelings of being drawn to me and wanting to committ...

Thanks for all your help in all this, Dr. Farr!
L