Bizarre Conversation

Opphiucan

I've had an on again off again relationship that has been intense and difficult - still troubled at 40 when to call it quits. However, an hour long rant on Friday night about just about everything I do wrong from judgement calls in parenting, things from the past, a mass of contradictions through out the phone call and just plain abusive and embarrassing, HUMILIATING comments...I realized the call and the things he was talking to me about weren't the issue and perhaps because I stuck with him this year through a difficult time he just didn't have the courage to break it off with me because his divorce is gone through and he wants to have fun.

I think he's been seeing someone.

Can anyone tell? I'm venus in 8th, Sag he's Mars in 10th Aqua - which is odd, he's almost always in 12, part of fortune in 12, he and his sun are trined to an exalted Saturn whereas moon is square Saturn - sixth house.

Would this possibly suggest he feels I'm holding him back from something? I'm not, I have no idea what he does and we're so troubled I never say a word. But I feel a need to know if my gut's correct...

Thanks,
L

Attachments

• bizarre fight.jpg
    bizarre fight.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 25

Opphiucan

Sorry about that Serendipity.

If it weren't horary my question would be What the hell is going on? but it is "is he seeing someone else (also in love with ex).

I am glad I took charge of the conversation because I would have been on the phone until dawn hearing about how I'm so filled with anger and there's something seriously wrong with me, etc.when I'm totally silent. I am mad now but I don't know...I think he's still in love with his ex and didn't have the courage to say "I'm seeing someone" or "I need time alone". Someone looked at my chart and said he saw me as NO VALUE which was a big kick in the stomach, teeth and backside.

Serendipity

It's an interesting chart. His significator Mars is not essentially dignified, only accidental being in an angular house. But it's also combust a Sun that is in detriment. That pretty much equals fearful, burnt up or burnt out. Both are applying to Saturn. I'm not sure what Saturn represents here, it's in his 12th house and hidden. It could be the ex. But I wouldn't think this necessarily means that he has feelings for her. Although Saturn would receive both Mars and Sun being that they're in it's domicile, Saturn's in the sign of both Mars and Sun's detriment and fall. So whatever Saturn represents to Mars (saturn rules his 4th house and that's where he is) there is also a rejection there.
All of this could signify that he's just burnt out from the divorce.

dr. farr

(Following is not in accordance with standard horary practice and uses whole sign house format)

The experimental Magic 8 Ball says no (to the specific question given on the posted reference chart) because "he" (whole sign 7th house) = Scorpio = Mars = a no (it is not because he has found someone new) answer by the Magic 8 Ball "rules".

On a more solid horary note, I go along with Serendipity: "all of this could signify that he's just burnt out from the divorce"; his significator, Mars, is combust Sun-burnt out, and I think that Serendipity's observation is most likely the accurate evaluation of this matter.

Opphiucan

Thanks Serendipity and dr. farr! I wish I had recorded it - so odd and provoking. Anyway, I appreciate your input always.