Transiting Jupiter conjuncts natal Pisces Moon

tanamarios

hi , i'm interested to know what will happen during the next months. My transiting Pisces Jupiter in the 6th house ( health , daily work) was about to make several aspects: T. Jupiter sextile natal Jupiter in Taurus (perhaps a home change but im already moving or some financial benefits) , T. Jupiter conjuncts natal Moon (perhaps a new job offer that i received) T. Jupiter sextile natal Mercury( better for my profession and personally) , T jupiter square natal Mars( problems with overoptimism in my shared resources or health issues with my mom or family) and finally T. Jupiter conjuncts DSC opposing ASC( a time more attractive for partners and having associations). Since most of the aspects are harmonious i have great expectatives and for the square trying to be careful.

tanamarios

hi , i'm interested to know what will happen during the next months. My transiting Pisces Jupiter in the 6th house ( health , daily work) was about to make several aspects: T. Jupiter sextile natal Jupiter in Taurus (perhaps a home change but im already moving or some financial benefits) , T. Jupiter conjuncts natal Moon (perhaps a new job offer that i received) T. Jupiter sextile natal Mercury( better for my profession and personally) , T jupiter square natal Mars( problems with overoptimism in my shared resources or health issues with my mom or family) and finally T. Jupiter conjuncts DSC opposing ASC( a time more attractive for partners and having associations). Since most of the aspects are harmonious i have great expectatives and for the square trying to be careful.

please? :sad:

Neptune Rising

Pisces Moon too, nice! I share that with you as well as Mars and Neptune in Sag.

Jupiter conjunct my 6 degree Pisces Moon, my appetite for sweet things definately increased. I also found myself being much more optimistic. My Moon rules my 8th house and sits on my 2nd/3rd cusp, I got a big payout from an employer, and started a study course.

Pisces rules your 11th, in your 6th/7th. Square your Mars. My friend has his Pisces Moon same place as yours, he is doing alot of work at the moment and wanting to escape it. Perhaps your circle of friends will increase, or social contact, or maybe you will be doing alot of work for society in some way, maybe charitable work or something that helps others. The square to your Mars, maybe that shows you will be putting extra (Jupiter square) effort (Mars) in communicating (3rd) your moral (Sag) beliefs to others. Mars also rules your 8th house, there could be some expanding, or challenge in those areas too, other people's money, sex, tax, transformation...

tanamarios

Pisces Moon too, nice! I share that with you as well as Mars and Neptune in Sag.

Jupiter conjunct my 6 degree Pisces Moon, my appetite for sweet things definately increased. I also found myself being much more optimistic. My Moon rules my 8th house and sits on my 2nd/3rd cusp, I got a big payout from an employer, and started a study course.

Pisces rules your 11th, in your 6th/7th. Square your Mars. My friend has his Pisces Moon same place as yours, he is doing alot of work at the moment and wanting to escape it. Perhaps your circle of friends will increase, or social contact, or maybe you will be doing alot of work for society in some way, maybe charitable work or something that helps others. The square to your Mars, maybe that shows you will be putting extra (Jupiter square) effort (Mars) in communicating (3rd) your moral (Sag) beliefs to others. Mars also rules your 8th house, there could be some expanding, or challenge in those areas too, other people's money, sex, tax, transformation...

thanks Neptune_Rising . When my T. Jup sextile my 4th house Sun , i was eating a lot and my hunger was very healthy.

6th being house of co-workers, health and daily routines and emotional sensitive pisces just loves making sacrifices and being of service to others. It's easy to see the optimism with jupiter but the easy aspects often do not produce results, after all it's a 'cadent' house. for external actual events you need to look to Angles.
Maybe Jupiter conj Desc will bring some nice sociable times or relationship.

Lunar Pisces

Transisting Jupiter is now conjucnt my 7th house Pisces moon at 20 Pisces. I am feeling more optimistic about my creative work, but still deeply distressed over the fact I have no romantic prospects and all my friends live far way. In fact I am having an espeically difficult time with one thing: since I was a little girl I have dreamt of falling in love with a certain type of man, a fantasy that is rooted in my idolization of some of my male ancestors on my mother's side of the family. As a teenager, I was convinced I had to travel back to the country of oirign of these ancestors in order to find this fantasy man. I even tried to get my father to pay for a trip there after I graduated high school, but we just didn't have the money.

Even as an adult I can't shake this fantasy. Very, very 7th house Pisces moon of me, right? *sigh* Anyhow, lately, since Jupiter's been in my 7th, whenever I see man, and especially an attractive man like an actor in a film or in TV, who "fits" the type of this fantasy man, it makes me very sad and digs up that deep yearning that I've felt since I was a little girl. Last night I was watching the show "Lost" and there's an actor in that show who reminds me a lot of this fantasy man. It was just hard to sit through that episode last night, as those feelings have been stronger for me lately then they have been in a long, long time. After watching "Lost," I became a little depressed, thinking I'll never be able to stop looking for this fantasy man and I starting getting angry with myself for being so foolish.

I think this has to do with this Jupiter transit, as even though I've always been a "sucker" for men who fit the type of my fantasy man, this yearning to find that fantasy man as gotten just immensely greater since tr. Jupiter came within orb conjunction of my DC. :sad:

I should also mention my Pisces moon is ruled natally by my Neptune singleton in Sag, whichis conjunct ym natal Jupiter. Not sure if the Sag placement of Neptune and being conjunct to Jupiter has anything to do with why I'm so sensitive to tr. Jupiter right now, but that neptune singleton I know makes it harder for me to break away from these deep longing I've had all my life for this fantasy man.

Also, of curious note, I have asteroid Diana conjunct my Pisces moon. I have a long history of "fleeing" from men who show interest in me, yet do not fit my ideal of this fantasy man, and have a very deep fear I'll end up "trapped" by a man who is not my fantasy man.

If anyone has anything they think they can add to my sad, pathetic predicament, please share. My chart is below:

Attachments

• chart-LPII.jpg
    chart-LPII.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 21
Last edited:

tanamarios

6th being house of co-workers, health and daily routines and emotional sensitive pisces just loves making sacrifices and being of service to others. It's easy to see the optimism with jupiter but the easy aspects often do not produce results, after all it's a 'cadent' house. for external actual events you need to look to Angles.
Maybe Jupiter conj Desc will bring some nice sociable times or relationship.

i agree also that transiting square & oppositions acts like action triggers , but considering that is a conjunction that is forming , it could be felt somehow.

Transisting Jupiter is now conjucnt my 7th house Pisces moon at 20 Pisces. I am feeling more optimistic about my creative work, but still deeply distressed over the fact I have no romantic prospects and all my friends live far way. In fact I am having an espeically difficult time with one thing: since I was a little girl I have dreamt of falling in love with a certain type of man, a fantasy that is rooted in my idolization of some of my male ancestors on my mother's side of the family. As a teenager, I was convinced I had to travel back to the country of oirign of these ancestors in order to find this fantasy man. I even tried to get my father to pay for a trip there after I graduated high school, but we just didn't have the money.

Even as an adult I can't shake this fantasy. Very, very 7th house Pisces moon of me, right? *sigh* Anyhow, lately, since Jupiter's been in my 7th, whenever I see man, and especially an attractive man like an actor in a film or in TV, who "fits" the type of this fantasy man, it makes me very sad and digs up that deep yearning that I've felt since I was a little girl. Last night I was watching the show "Lost" and there's an actor in that show who reminds me a lot of this fantasy man. It was just hard to sit through that episode last night, as those feelings have been stronger for me lately then they have been in a long, long time. After watching "Lost," I became a little depressed, thinking I'll never be able to stop looking for this fantasy man and I starting getting angry with myself for being so foolish.

I think this has to do with this Jupiter transit, as even though I've always been a "sucker" for men who fit the type of my fantasy man, this yearning to find that fantasy man as gotten just immensely greater since tr. Jupiter came within orb conjunction of my DC. :sad:

I should also mention my Pisces moon is ruled natally by my Neptune singleton in Sag, whichis conjunct ym natal Jupiter. Not sure if the Sag placement of Neptune and being conjunct to Jupiter has anything to do with why I'm so sensitive to tr. Jupiter right now, but that neptune singleton I know makes it harder for me to break away from these deep longing I've had all my life for this fantasy man.

Also, of curious note, I have asteroid Diana conjunct my Pisces moon. I have a long history of "fleeing" from men who show interest in me, yet do not fit my ideal of this fantasy man, and have a very deep fear I'll end up "trapped" by a man who is not my fantasy man.

If anyone has anything they think they can add to my sad, pathetic predicament, please share. My chart is below:

I understand this some. The main characters in Lost are designed to fit people's fantasies. If its the doctor you like, I feel you, trust me. But I also know that that's how they reel you in. If you pay closer to attention to the show and study the details, you'll notice it is a very shallow tale, not at all appealing to a Pisces Moon. Employ some of that Virgo Asc especially now with Jupiter in opposition to it. It wlll keep you grounded and realistic.

I can't imagine anything harder than pisces on the 7th house cusp when it comes to boundaries, especially with a planet in there. maybe this jupiter return will help you develop stronger boundaries between you and others/fantasy.

mod.

tanamarios

T. Jupiter went partile conjunction with natal Moon and basically during these days , my circle of friendship increased and also i donated blood to the Red Cross yesterday.