Birth chart curiosity

deedee23

Hello,

What can you tell me about this birth chart? I observed a couple of "bad" planets in the 5th house, including Saturn.. which I think this is a bad sign for having kids. Also the lord of the 7th house is also in the 5th house.. If we consider Saturn to be lord of Aquarius (or Uranus). How should I interpret this?
This means that no kids...or the kid here will come later or super hard?
I also observed Pluto in the 4th house, which means (I think) some problems regarding the natal home (issues with mom).
Can you help me to interpret a little bit this chart?
This chart belongs to someone that I really care about and I also wanna learn, so super sorry if what I said it is not OK.
Thank you sooo much! 1.jpg

Hello,

What can you tell me about this birth chart? I observed a couple of "bad" planets in the 5th house, including Saturn.. which I think this is a bad sign for having kids. Also the lord of the 7th house is also in the 5th house.. If we consider Saturn to be lord of Aquarius (or Uranus). How should I interpret this?
This means that no kids...or the kid here will come later or super hard?
I also observed Pluto in the 4th house, which means (I think) some problems regarding the natal home (issues with mom).
Can you help me to interpret a little bit this chart?
This chart belongs to someone that I really care about and I also wanna learn, so super sorry if what I said it is not OK.
Thank you sooo much!View attachment 86615

Hi I’ve had a look at your chart and have a couple of observations to share re your interest in the 5th and 4th houses. You’ve spotted a couple of good points yourself such as the Saturn and Uranus and given some other observations, you could be right about challenges in having children, however this doesn’t mean it’s not an option and given the 5th can also relate to romance, fun and creativity, it doesn’t necessarily mean these observations would manifest in relation to children, though you’d need someone with more experience than me to point to the exacts.

The house is ruled by Sagittarius, so the influence of Saturn would be lessened, leading me to think that this person may just take parenting/romance seriously or may be a stern parent, but someone who loves to love and gets great joy and happiness from their children. The moon here also shows someone who is very maternal and nurturing.

With Uranus there and Aquarius on 7th it could mean that this person has an unconventional marriage - the links to 5th suggest perhaps a long-term relationship without actually tying the knot. It could also indicate that children come as either a surprise (on the pill or something) or through adoption/IVF. Either way, it looks as though one way or another this person should have children at some stage.

The fourth house you mentioned has two notable points. One, the Pluto in Scorpio and two, south node in Libra. The first indicates very deep and powerful feelings related to the mother and childhood as you suggest and this hurt and pain can border into obsession, though as with all Plutonian experiences can and will lead to a deep transformation. As the person grows and evolves this could also indicate some big house moves and the possibility of inheriting wealth through property too - this could be In the form of inheritance from the childhood home perhaps.

The south node here means that their life purpose is to focus on the opposing north node matters of professional development, career and public appearance through using Arian traits. Incase you don’t know (although I don’t want to preach to the choir) the south and north node refer to a persons past and future lives, although I often find the south node traits are ones experienced in childhood. In this instance it shows someone who was deeply concerned and caring about the home and early childhood. Someone who cared deeply what others thought and gave unceasingly to keep the peace and gain approval - perhaps this is where the Plutonian pain comes into the current life - in that case, the perfect transformation would basically be to ‘not give a ****’ what anyone thinks and to step boldly out into the world and gain great success in their career. This in turn will help to ease the pain and suffering and give that person back their power.

I hope this helps :)

deedee23

Thank you so much for this detailed answer.
But Uranus is in fall in Sagitarius if I remember well... so this is not OK and make the situation even more difficult?!..
Maybe he can get children through his relationship - if his companion has already kids?!

This person is about to marry.. so I guess that he would "tie the knot". :D
Any other consideration for the marriage ?
THanks again.

Last edited: