INTENSE Connection - Synastry/Composite Help!

haley

Long story short, I have a very complicated relationship with this guy. We were really great friends who started growing feelings for each other. I honestly believed he would be the person I marry, but I think the intensity of his feelings/our connection scared him (Capricorn moons amirite :D) and he ended up marrying someone else.

I wanted to look into our synastry & composite charts, which I've attached below, in order to explain what the heck is going on between him and I, so that I can move on.

Does anything jump out at you? Are there any obvious aspects that explain such an intense connection? Are there any indications of marriage between us?

Thank you for your time!

Attachments

• synastry chart.png
    synastry chart.png
    60.4 KB · Views: 60
  • composite chart.png
    composite chart.png
    60.8 KB · Views: 54

kshantaram

Premium Member
moons sag-cap 2/12, lords jup-sat, emotionally neutral mutuality;
sag philosophical, optimist, ambitious, impulsive, sportive;
cap ambitious, hardworking;

asc gemini-aries, 3/11, lords mer-mars, unfriendly,
merely dutiful towards each other sans personal charm;

gemini analytical, confused;
aries intelligent, impulsive, action oriented;

moon sag compatible with moons sag, leo, aries.

hope this helps reflect, wishing well,

kshantaram

ElenaJ

First off, I very much like your little slogan about the bee and blossoms, very apt! Thank you for this.
The moon's nodes are important in a relationship. Your moon is on his south node, and would indicate a love tie between you that is carried over from the past. This is a very compelling and affectionate contact. It isn't on the descendent but very close.
Your natal north node is conjunct Pluto, and mars is conjunct the south node. This opposing configuration is not easy for you, it tends to be overcharged and controlling, and it effects all of your relationships. You expect to be in control of the situation, and the mars south node says this was your usual stance in the past, while you now have to learn how to handle the Pluto nature of your energy.
His Pluto/Venus opposition falls right onto this configuration. So you have a love tie, and an intense sexual one. Anyone born near your birth date will have Pluto in a similar position to yours, and will automatically oppose your mars, creating conflict and power plays. In his case, Venus is also drawn into the picture increasing the desire and putting your mutual love in an intense but conflictual situation. His Chiron, wounded healer licking his wounds, is square this grouping, and becoming a general theme to the relationship.
His moon trines his mars, so he is accustomed to handling his energy well, and looks for this in a woman, and he may have chosen to marry someone else whose energy he found easier to contend with and reflects this smoother flow. Don't misunderstand, you are not at fault for anything. There is someone else out there who seeks and needs just such a fiesty woman like you, it just wasn't him.
In the composite, the moon contacts Jupiter and Pluto, showing the joy you felt together, and the emotional intensity of the relationship. Sun/venus shows the love you both feel for each other. But mars/mercury would have deteriorated in the long run into arguments and bitterness. Saturn square and Venus inconjunct the nodes tell us it would have worn thin over time.
Feel happy for him, remember the good times together, keep him in your heart, but turn your eyes elsewhere or you may miss out on the one who is meant for you, for a lifetime.
Treasure the lessons learned through your contact with him.

rahu

Banned
hi haley
the first thing that pops out is that the eros/pysche midpoint is opposed to juno , so you have a utterly romantic feeling for marriage with him. in addition psyche is conjunct haley and the moon so you are clearly smitten with him.
eros is conjunct to Lilith which as shows the innate emotional attraction in the composite.
but Jupiter is square to Uranus and Neptune which is very unfavorable for marriage or commitment. Eris is opposed to Jupiter which gives the impulsive feeling of marriage. as eris is also square to Neptune and Uranus, there is an unrealistic expectation.
venus is conjunct the sun so there is a very affectionate energy between you.

hmm... in the composite your eros/psyche is opposed to juno and eris is opposed to Jupiter . in your natal chart pyche/Eros midpoint is opposed to Jupiter and your eris is opposed to juno.

it seems that you have an aspect resonance with the composite.

the composite node is square to your Jupiter which probably gives the intensity and the "karmic "feeling" for him

your natals both have ceres on the ascendant and haley is on his descendant opposed to ceres....hmm it seems you and he really have a similar feeling about caring and nurturing relationships. anh he was definitely interested you. you touched a spot of caring in him.

his Jupiter/juno midpoint is square to his node, and the midpoint is opposed to your Saturn. this suggest that not only were you thinking of marriage but he was also. so now I am starting to see why you are so confused about this.

his eris is square to his Neptune/Uranus conjunction... this is a very emotional and attractive aspect but it is very fickle and shows he can make relationships feel they are destined forever and then flake out and dismiss pervious emotional proclamation's.

he has a square of venus opposed to pluto and ixion and square to Saturn, and you have a have a ixion/pluto/node stellium opposed to mars. as well as a moon/Saturn square. this suggest that you both have a inner issue... it tends to show a attraction to others who don't follow the accepted social path. you might say there is an "attraction" to difficult or pain.

you both have aspects of ... paranormal or otherworldly feelings/experiences.. some what different but potentially giving you feelings of destiny leading your lives around.
I missed this in your chart , but you have the nodal axis conjunct to your Lilith axis. this by itself his a sign of psychic abilities. but the impulses come spontaneous from deep inside of you ,so thy might no seems obviously a psychic manifestation at first.

he has an exact conjunct of the vertex and Lilith. this is bit more problematic because , it does give psychic access but it is much more diffuse and potentially confusing because the vertex does not always give data that applies to the individuals karma. he picks up energies that are more nebulous in there focus. so it is easy to see how he is more "thrown around" by changing attitudes than you are.

but you both in your own ways have had to come to grips with you lives being buffeted by winds of destiny

but in the end analysis, the Jupiter/Uranus square shows no permanent marriage was in the card for you and he.

rahu