When can I be out of my current bad situation or work abroad?

Dunn

Hi, everyone. I've been in a long slump in quite a while. Ever since I graduated from university in June 2013, nothing has been easy or smooth. First, I went to the graduate school, but I wasn't happy and was extremely poor as a grad student. After 3 years of studying that didn't come to fruition, I chose to drop out in 2016.

Becoming a full-time employee hasn't brought me any luck either. Due to the fact that I had always been on a diet from 2012 to 2018, I was always distracted and weak at work, so I tended to quit very easily. Then, in 2017 and 2018, I faced a one-year-and-half period of unemployment. I led a life in poverty, and I had student loans to pay back. Finally, in the midnight of Sep. 14, 2019, my body collapsed due to an extremely imbalance of electrolytes; I was hospitalized for 4 days for hypokalemia, during which I was paralyzed almost the entire time and had to be looked after by my family.

Since November last year, I finally got a job, working as an international sales. It has been going on for 3 months. Although I finally have begun to eat normally again, I haven't been performing well at work. I don't know how long I can keep my job, but I'm just so so so afraid of not working and living in destitution and debts again. Please tell me when I can see a ray of hope in my life. Thanks!

Birth information:
DOB: 1991.07.22
Time: 10:36
Place: Zhongli, Taiwan

Attachments

• 2xh8fpcou0i21.png
    2xh8fpcou0i21.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 9