Is he really in love w/ me as he claims to be

Animatrix

Gm..i hear what you are saying...it was not in your face type of bullying..he would quiz my husband on certain subjects, mainly math and husband would not know answer.....he did not call him names etc..

As far as me is concerned, do i feel guilty, yes, do i want to run away from New Person sometimes, yes. I do fear he may not be good for me or he is being deceptive in his words....And i think that is because i have relationship fear issues of some sort... I have always been in unhappy marriage, but tried to make it work and did not look at anyone until now..i tried to turn my head and just could not. The new person said the same thing.its like some kind of magnetic pull...we do get along very well as friends and have chemistry...he has Not had his way with me, i want to make that clear...he claims he is in love with me and found his soulmate and bestfriend..myself i am just not sure, as i go back and forth with my feelings.he says he notices i am fickle and i puzzle him sometimes..i hate my venus and mars in gemini and sag in 5th and aquarius in 7th house..someone did my chart long time ago and said it was conflicted..i dont like my astrological setup.

Would anyone be willing to look at my husband natal and composite (manfred) and see why we dont seem to have any chemistry and his lack of feelings etc..i would appreciate it..i want to stress this is from beginning marriage..also seem very selfish too

I hear what you are saying and I am not judging you! I am just encouraging you that if you are going to go with this new man, then please leave your husband first because you can destroy his heart. I did not mean to judge you, and I know the power of love, and how addictive it is. You have got to be careful and patient right now and make sure that this new man is right for you and not playing tricks.

Best wishes

Animatrix

mdinaz

Gm..i hear what you are saying...it was not in your face type of bullying..he would quiz my husband on certain subjects, mainly math and husband would not know answer.....he did not call him names etc..

Okay, so he quietly insulted him in front of you with a smile on his face. So much better. :annoyed:

As far as me is concerned, do i feel guilty, yes, do i want to run away from New Person sometimes, yes. I do fear he may not be good for me or he is being deceptive in his words....And i think that is because i have relationship fear issues of some sort... I have always been in unhappy marriage, but tried to make it work and did not look at anyone until now..i tried to turn my head and just could not. The new person said the same thing.its like some kind of magnetic pull...we do get along very well as friends and have chemistry...he has Not had his way with me, i want to make that clear...he claims he is in love with me and found his soulmate and bestfriend..myself i am just not sure, as i go back and forth with my feelings.he says he notices i am fickle and i puzzle him sometimes..i hate my venus and mars in gemini and sag in 5th and aquarius in 7th house..someone did my chart long time ago and said it was conflicted..i dont like my astrological setup.

If you follow the Abraham-Hicks teachings, the phrase "If it ain't a hell yes, it's a hell no" comes to mind.

Would anyone be willing to look at my husband natal and composite (manfred) and see why we dont seem to have any chemistry and his lack of feelings etc..i would appreciate it..i want to stress this is from beginning marriage..also seem very selfish too

You don't have any chemistry?

Your Suns are trine.
Your Moons are trine.
Your sun is trine his moon.
His sun is conjunct your moon.
Your Venuses are sextile.
Your Venus is sextile his Mars.
Your Mars' are sextile.
Your Jupiter's are conjunct.
Your composite Sun and moon are trine.
In the composite most of the personal planets are conjunct.

Most people would kill to have this much chemistry. I think the problem is you, not anybody else. You have the moon conjunct chiron and both opposite Pluto and Uranus. I don't think you're ever going to be satisfied with anything.

You both have Moon conjunct Saturn, so you both have problems with expressing emotion. His conjunction is opposite Venus and Mars, so he has problems expressing feelings regarding love, sex, and intimacy. Yours is opposite Pluto and the ASC and conjunct Chiron, so you do everything to control your feelings so you don't get hurt or have your feelings used against you, even if you have to control others to do it.

katydid

I think Mdinaz explained your synastry with your husband very well. It is very strong snd positive overall.

And your husband's natal describes someone who is not that adept at expressing his emotions. But he is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon, double water. He has very intense emotions and has a lot of strong feelings for you, which he has a hard time expressing. But the feelings are there.

His Scorpio Moon is at the top of the chart, conjunct Saturn in Libra. I think , instead of expressing himself verbally, he tries to show his love and caring by 'building a home' and working to provide a stable life for you both. He may seem to take you for granted, and I know that hurts. But I think you know that he loves and cares for you very deeply.

My question for you, which I have not seen answered yet---Does the new boyfriend have a stable life? Does he have a steady job and nice place to live?

Is he honest and reliable? Is he drinking?

I worry that he is all talk and no ability to follow through on his promises. :sad:

Last edited:

Joytotheworld

I think Mdinaz explained your synastry with your husband very well. It is very strong snd positive overall.

And your husband's natal describes someone who is not that adept at expressing his emotions. But he is a Pisces with a Scorpio Moon, double water. He has very intense emotions and has a lot of strong feelings for you, which he has a hard time expressing. But the feelings are there.

His Scorpio Moon is at the top of the chart, conjunct Saturn in Libra. I think , instead of expressing himself verbally, he tries to show his love and caring by 'building a home' and working to provide a stable life for you both. He may seem to take you for granted, and I know that hurts. But I think you know that he loves and cares for you very deeply.

My question for you, which I have not seen answered yet---Does the new boyfriend have a stable life? Does he have a steady job and nice place to live?

Is he honest and reliable? Is he drinking?

I worry that he is all talk and no ability to follow through on his promises. :sad:

Not sure about the honesty and stability part..but you are bringing some light to that aspect astrologically with all the mars aspects....he lives with a roomate..i have a house, but he would never live with me nor would i marry him..

My husband has bad issue with alcohlism and i have went to alanon, cried, lost my feelings for him alot. I thought i could change him, but realize i cant.and i had to put up with him being roaring drunk and marijuana use for many years, after promising he wouldnt after we got married..the New person drinks but not near as bad that im aware of anyway...

Joytotheworld

Not sure about the honesty and stability part..but you are bringing some light to that aspect astrologically with all the mars aspects....he lives with a roomate..i have a house, but he would never live with me nor would i marry him..

My husband has bad issue with alcohlism and i have went to alanon, cried, lost my feelings for him alot. I thought i could change him, but realize i cant.and i had to put up with him being roaring drunk and marijuana use for many years, after promising he wouldnt after we got married..the New person drinks but not near as bad that im aware of anyway...

Katydid: i have a question ..if i was to cut off ties to this new person, based on his chart, do you think he would retaliate or stalk?

katydid

Katydid: i have a question ..if i was to cut off ties to this new person, based on his chart, do you think he would retaliate or stalk?

His 12th house Uranus and Pluto , opposing the stellium in the 6th, is worrisome.

He would be capable of harboring much resentment. But would he act on it--I do not know.

I guess it depends upon how angry and betrayed he felt he was.

I would be careful not to make any promises you cannot keep. :bandit:

mdinaz

If he is willing and able to bully his friend and humiliate him in front of his wife, I think that behavior tells you all you need to know.