Online Calculator for Astrological/Arabic Parts

piercethevale

Hi, I should have posted something on this matter weeks ago but I had to take the time to make sure that it is sound and problem free.
For those of you that are reading this and are unaware, the Arabic parts calculator at hiddenpress.com is contaminated with a virus and you don't want to go there. I was able to find another one online at this link: http://libracentre.com/arabic_parts_chart.php

...or, at least that website still was contaminated when I last checked, but I just replaced the last computer I bought in October 2012 when the one before that got infected and I had to replace the 2012 acquisition this January as for another infection...so that's reason enough for me as to not wanting to even have to check the site and risk this one.

Be cautious anyways, people may think that I've become overly paranoid or "obsessed with conspiracy" tales and such, but those that are aware of other problems I've been encountering with chart data from websites and the 'politics' that some of my studies and writings have caused in certain circles that as yet continue and always end up either directly or indirectly casting doubt on the results of something astrological that I've been working on, already know enough to understand as to why my note of concern...

...I'm not saying you or they all believe it, just that many are aware of the fact that I think there is a certainty to a situation presently.
Thanks for reading, and 'keep it real' and be safe.
ptv

Last edited: