daughter

Opphiucan

I recently had some emotional issues due to fighting tenaciously in a divorce and custody battle for almost 3 years - pretty much collapsed. I've been a good mother through it all - but because of a pending appeal my ex has become vengeful and is taking me back to family court. Will I lose my daughter?

1. An appeal is still pending and will go on for a year - that is in the appellate courts.

2. the family court issues would be over insurance, emotional "breakdown" and being fit as a mother.

Me: Sun in tenth house (court?) trine my moon in 2nd (value, self worth possessions). Perhaps I will not be as financially hurt as I believe.

Ex Husband: Saturn rx in 3rd, I'm moving away from him. I was trying to break down the walls and communicate but am guarded again.

Daughter: ? Jupiter in Aries house 9?

Judge/Courts: Venus, aspects outside of true node....

Perhaps we won't go to court? I don't know. He has assured me we are and I am just not sure what to think of this chart...

This chart is baffling to me - I'm not sure what represents what as when I ask and am the sun it completely throws me off....

Attachments

• custody.jpg
    custody.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 19

Chirongirl

I recently had some emotional issues due to fighting tenaciously in a divorce and custody battle for almost 3 years - pretty much collapsed. I've been a good mother through it all - but because of a pending appeal my ex has become vengeful and is taking me back to family court. Will I lose my daughter?

1. An appeal is still pending and will go on for a year - that is in the appellate courts.

2. the family court issues would be over insurance, emotional "breakdown" and being fit as a mother.

Me: Sun in tenth house (court?) trine my moon in 2nd (value, self worth possessions). Perhaps I will not be as financially hurt as I believe.

Ex Husband: Saturn rx in 3rd, I'm moving away from him. I was trying to break down the walls and communicate but am guarded again.

Daughter: ? Jupiter in Aries house 9?

Judge/Courts: Venus, aspects outside of true node....

Perhaps we won't go to court? I don't know. He has assured me we are and I am just not sure what to think of this chart...

This chart is baffling to me - I'm not sure what represents what as when I ask and am the sun it completely throws me off....

This is such a authentic chart!! I am really surprised that how readable a chart can be!

You are Sun in 1oth house...its the best position for the Sun and the quasiate in a legal chart, according to Lilly. 10th house means things going to turn out in your favour, you will get favour from Authority and Judges. The fifith house Pluto trined Mars in 9th, shows you are going through a legal fight over 5th hosue matter! And..your 7th house Chiron/Neptune conjuct shows the reason for this. Jupiter, the significator of your child is in 9th house...is she living somewhere else currently?

If you look at the degrees, your husband is way behind then you from your daughter. He is quite far away too. On the otherhand, there are not much distance between you and your daughter and you only have Venus and Mercury between you two. According to Albiruni and Lilly, they are posetive indication. Further, your husband's other sign-Uranus is in 8th, he is mentally and economically at loss and suffering for this situation.

Based on all these, I would say you have a much more potential to win the battle! :)

All the best.

Opphiucan

This can't be possible - an amazingly positive horary response? I've NEVER had that. Well, the question pertains to FAMILY COURT ISSUES - which are the most hurtful and punitive; the appeal questions have already been done and Bob Z has been on the mark to the day with each move made.

Thanks Chiron Girl! I guess it's time for me to think positive and believe because as you said yesterday - free will, free will, free will - I need to have hope. THANKS:)

tikana

hi

I dont think you will lose custody

moon - child
trines sun you

your x is saturn retro in cadent
where as sun in taurus peregrine but in angular house

you are going to court

i don tsee a clear win though

luck you his significator is retro and cadent

i'd say partially you will win .. is it possible that he will get more time with your child?

T

Opphiucan

Thanks Tikana. He could absolutely get more time. That is what my gut is telling me. Not seeing a clear win for him means not seeing a clear loss for me, which means I can relax even more. He is the one bringing about the issue in retaliation of the appeal.

Chirongirl

This can't be possible - an amazingly positive horary response? I've NEVER had that. Well, the question pertains to FAMILY COURT ISSUES - which are the most hurtful and punitive; the appeal questions have already been done and Bob Z has been on the mark to the day with each move made.

Thanks Chiron Girl! I guess it's time for me to think positive and believe because as you said yesterday - free will, free will, free will - I need to have hope. THANKS:)

I am glad to be of any use...hahaha. Thanks a lot for appreciating my effort, Opphucan.

Horary is wonderful thing! I wish I could read them like others...hahaha! But your chart was pretty straight forward and yes, posetive! I do think you have good enough reason to let your hair down! Things are going to turn out posetive for you, just don't lose your faith! :)

Take care.