Insight appreciated - Standstill in career

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hi!

I have a question regarding my current job & job prospects. I changed jobs last September 2020. I now work in policy, and was previously a teacher. I looked forward to this new job, as it had been my ambition for quite a while to have the function I now have.

However - don´t know if covid has anything to do with this - three months in or so, I started getting bored and thought to myself "is this it?!" ... Fast forward to now, I still find it boring, not that mentally stimulating. It feels like I´m at a standstill. It feels as if part of my life were on pause and not aligning anymore with the changes I´m going through.

I´m not mentally stimulated or challenged, which I very much need. These are all realisations, I´m not in a panic or so :wink:

Would you have some advice for me? Should I just lay low? Or will new opportunities (soon) pop up? What can I do in the meantime?

Thanks so much for your guidance and time!

Attachments

• astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    astro_w2at_marie.72227.8698.png
    153.1 KB · Views: 31

blackbery

Hello Marie,
Just a quick glance tells me you must always have mental stimulation & challenges.

Mercury/Mars/Venus.

Will the situation get any better if you just 'lay low'?

Did you feel challenged & fulfilled working as a teacher? If so, then maybe go back to it.

Or keep your current position & do tutoring or something like that on the side that will keep your creativity & mental processes going.

Good Luck.

Soulstice

Account Closed
Hello Marie,
Just a quick glance tells me you must always have mental stimulation & challenges.

Mercury/Mars/Venus.

Will the situation get any better if you just 'lay low'?

Did you feel challenged & fulfilled working as a teacher? If so, then maybe go back to it.

Or keep your current position & do tutoring or something like that on the side that will keep your creativity & mental processes going.

Good Luck.

Hi! Thanks so much for getting back to me :) I didn't really feel mentally fulfilled ... It's an eternal tiring search :sad: I'm doing tutoring on the side, which is okay. But I feel my main occupation isn't making me content. Do you see any transits influencing me now, or in the future? Would a job change be in the cards for the near future?

blackbery

It's hard to say without the transits but looks as if Pluto.Saturn.Jupiter making oppositions to her H10...probably why you feel so thwarted & frustrated in your career.

What about taking a creative writing worshop? Or participating in a Jupiter H12 retreat to help you focus on what will bring you fulfillment.

Only you can know what makes you happy.:happy:

Hi! Thanks so much for getting back to me :) I didn't really feel mentally fulfilled ... It's an eternal tiring search :sad: I'm doing tutoring on the side, which is okay. But I feel my main occupation isn't making me content. Do you see any transits influencing me now, or in the future? Would a job change be in the cards for the near future?

Soulstice

Account Closed
It's hard to say without the transits but looks as if Pluto.Saturn.Jupiter making oppositions to her H10...probably why you feel so thwarted & frustrated in your career.

What about taking a creative writing worshop? Or participating in a Jupiter H12 retreat to help you focus on what will bring you fulfillment.

Only you can know what makes you happy.:happy:

I know what does! Writing, analysing texts, reading, communicating about this ... really becoming an expert in the literary field. Basically doing a phd haha :tongue: But all my applications have been denied so far, it doesn't work out and I don't understand why. :unsure:

blackbery

I see & understand. Being born with a Sun SQ Saturn ain't that easy. It may mean you have to work harder & longer but you will eventually achieve your dreams & goals. The journey is what matters.

Have you considered returning to school to get a degree in library sciences?

Your ability to write, debate, communicate is your key to siccess.:happy:

I know what does! Writing, analysing texts, reading, communicating about this ... really becoming an expert in the literary field. Basically doing a phd haha :tongue: But all my applications have been denied so far, it doesn't work out and I don't understand why. :unsure:

chiamaria

Your mercury is in gemini in the ninth house. You require lots of simulation and food for thought, and also in a broader sense. It makes pretty good aspects to your venus, moon and Mars. Anything that pigeon holes you quickly may make you die a quick, mental death, so you'll need something that gives you stimulation, variety, interacting with different people and also maybe frequent changes of place. A job that may make you travel might be more suited to you.

The kind of job you ended up manifesting may have been a case of "be careful what you wish for". Maybe it's this particular company that makes the role boring, or maybe it's just the role itself, who knows? But it's ok. You're still young and you're figuring out more about yourself in the process this way.