Poisoning

Dubyadude1986

Hello. I know that I am a comer and goer - and I know many of you. I promise to stick around for answers or to answer questions.

It's been a really hard year for me. Last year right now, I was poisoned, either intentionally or accidentally (both are possible). Believe me, I wasp poison sick, not flu sick.

I need to know if this was intentional or accidental. The symptoms were textbook poison. This has really taken a tole on me psychologically, but I have the wherewithal to ask the question knowing it could have been accidental.

Please help me identify some kind of closure or some answers. Thanks

I can discuss the symptoms if needed, but i didn't see a need as of yet. Pls, ask anything you need to ask.

I also hope you all have a nice holiday, if you are observing. Cheers.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_horary_poison.8802.31852.jpg
    astro_2gw_horary_poison.8802.31852.jpg
    53.3 KB · Views: 29
Last edited:

waybread

Dubya, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Moon square Saturn in your 6th house looks troubled. But if you think someone did this deliberately, what house would you give this person?

Dubyadude1986

Dubya, I'm sorry that this has happened to you. Moon square Saturn in your 6th house looks troubled. But if you think someone did this deliberately, what house would you give this person?

Hi Waybread. Hope you are well. Unfortunately, not only were Russians involved in my school (USF St Pete) but now there are professors at the school linked to the professor in Miami facing fraud charges. Since many of these people are embedded in professional roles, all I have to do is send a resume out and i am compromised.

I have all the wrong interests - and background - and am a liability for many of these people/groups (even healthcare). In addition, I think that the exceptional amount of Healthcare fraud in Florida and my gripes publicly on social media about the total lack of care and my belief that it is caused by crime, further makes me a liability.

I think I got on the nerves of one of the secret organizations. (masons, sons of x, mob, and my father was involved with the "brotherhood of eternal" from Philly.

While I am not involved with any, I feel like it was either the 8th or 12th H for these reasons. I have also noticed Both of these themes, (poison, germ warfare, and talk of secret orgs), increasing heavily in the board and all over everywhere else.

Probably either slipped into my A/C in the car at the U or at the home. Please do not delete this post mods, thanks. Will keep it clean as a whistle. I had all of the classic castor bean symptoms. 1 week hospitalized. 2 months down.

https://nypost.com/2019/11/18/miami-professor-organized-crime-ace-arrested-for-money-laundering/

https://www.tampabay.com/florida-po...t-usf-st-petersburg-world-affairs-conference/

I could post dozens of the healthcare articles. Even a local Mayor here was involved (the guy who shot at the cops with the big eyes)
https://www.sun-sentinel.com/local/...0190928-ciarmg65vvbqta5jtrmbodxqgq-story.html

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

I don't care what anyone says about their beliefs, the WW2 guys weren't crazy like this. These Jerry Garcia guys might be about "peace," but that's just because they'll bake ya a poison cake for not going along with their movement.

I have decided that i a just going to be louder, more of a pain - force someone to either do something drastic or not. But the quiet, i'm not doing it.

It's too much - these people think they are so virtuous now they think they can kill us for not being like them, because Anthony Bourdain. And it's a problem, because I'll tell ya what we're about to go at it here in the USA - and see who gets to be right at the end of the day.

My country wants to poison me, they can live with the fact that the retired military guy with a good record is suddenly talking Civil War now. Psychological Warfare is the only thing i have right now.

Last edited:

waybread

Dubya, thanks for your service to our country.

Neptune would be the modern ruler of poison, so if we use that, the moon's next aspect is an opposition. Without it, we are still looking at the moon's next aspect being a square to Saturn in your 6th house of health. Saturn traditionally rules Aquarius on the cusp of your 8th house of life-threating illnesses, as well.

Mercury rules your 12th house of hidden enemies. Mercury lacks any kind of dignity, so even if you've made some enemies, I'm not sure they are astrologically strong enough to do this sort of thing.

I hope someone with more expertise can respond. In the meantime I hope you can concentrate on getting well.