Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-31-2014, 09:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RisingSag View Post
Also maybe Pisces moon could be compared to piglet in Winnie the poo.
Omgosh such a cute comparison!

Unread 10-31-2014, 07:04 PM

Re: Pisces Moon People

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Any pisces mooners in the house? Any pisces moon loved ones? Share your experiences of your life and or people you know with this moon.
Moon in Pisces makes me quite sensitive to food additives I believe, so as I've got older I'm eating a much more clean diet.

Also, it feels like I have other people's energy stay with me for awhile after being around them which is probably the most annoying aspect of this placement. Like if I see someone or something I don't like, it's almost feels like I've been contaminated by them/it.

My Moon is trine Saturn and sextile Jupiter in Capricorn though so I believe it's quite grounded by these influences.
Unread 10-31-2014, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldOrFold View Post
Moon in Pisces makes me quite sensitive to food additives I believe, so as I've got older I'm eating a much more clean diet.

Also, it feels like I have other people's energy stay with me for awhile after being around them which is probably the most annoying aspect of this placement. Like if I see someone or something I don't like, it's almost feels like I've been contaminated by them/it.

My Moon is trine Saturn and sextile Jupiter in Capricorn though so I believe it's quite grounded by these influences.
Ah yes i know what you mean.. your moon has nice aspcets ♡
Unread 11-02-2014, 04:13 AM

Well I did say I only speak for the ones I know. It's in the family, plus people I'm close with.
Unread 11-02-2014, 04:34 AM

Quote:
Yes never thought my son would have pisces moon but his dad has scorpio sun and moon so i guess... and my cancer sun and pisces jup hmm i am a hyper sensitive person.. interesting pisces moon with moon square saturn.. maybe toughens it up more.
Sometimes signs oddly "pass down" generation wise. My mom's father was a Pisces. My mother is pisces/scorpio moon. Her first son, my brother, is a Pisces. His son is a Pisces. True story.

As for Pisces moon, it's not bad to be sensitive at all. The ones I know in my life just clashes with me and happen to be a bit over the top. I lack water signs in my chart except for my vesta, 3 and 11th house I think. So I guess that's why.
The Following User Says Thank You to MsMadCat For This Useful Post:
Kabalic Astrologer (11-08-2014)
Unread 11-02-2014, 07:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMadCat View Post
Sometimes signs oddly "pass down" generation wise. My mom's father was a Pisces. My mother is pisces/scorpio moon. Her first son, my brother, is a Pisces. His son is a Pisces. True story.

As for Pisces moon, it's not bad to be sensitive at all. The ones I know in my life just clashes with me and happen to be a bit over the top. I lack water signs in my chart except for my vesta, 3 and 11th house I think. So I guess that's why.
Yeah interesting hmm because my dad and nephew are gemini moons.. love that moon sign btw.. but grandparents were all fire suns dont know much else... maybe some pisces moons in their or on my husbands side. i am generallizing but the pisces sun people I know I found super chatting open and popular.. i like my private cave and only emerge on a full moon at night, with fabulous hairrr crabbblionnn. Sorry I got off track.
The Following User Says Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
MsMadCat (11-02-2014)
Unread 11-04-2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by freshblues View Post
My mother has moon in pisces. She has a martyrical approach to everything she does, she also has virgo sun/ pisces NN. She has been abused and neglected by her mother in childhood but she has since forgiven her and now takes care of her needs. I think she gets a lot of fulfillment out of sacrificing herself for the better of others.
Hmm interesting thank you.
Unread 11-04-2014, 01:30 PM

For any Moon in Pisces guys out there who don't resonate with the typical description of the position, here's some notable Moon in Pisces men who probably would feel the same way:

- Jason Statham
- Paul Newman
- Elvis Presley
- Robert DeNiro
- Frank Sinatra
- Silvio Berlusconi
- Che Guevara
- Martin Luther King

*Decided not to include Hugh Hefner cause he's actually on the douchey side, heh

Last edited by HoldOrFold; 11-06-2014 at 02:39 PM.
Unread 11-04-2014, 03:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HoldOrFold View Post
For any Moon in Pisces guys out there who don't resonate with the typical description of the position, here's some notable Moon in Pisces men who probably would feel the same way:

- Jason Statham
- Paul Newman
- Elvis Presley
- Robert DeNiro
- Frank Sinatra
- Silvio Berlusconi

*Decided not to include Hugh Hefner cause he's actually on the douchey side, heh
Loll yeah exactly. So far my son seems pretty tough. He laughs at loud noises... after vaccines he cries for 4 mins till i hugged him and he just chilled the rest of the day... he sneezed and his head hit my teeth and he looked at me with a baby giggle.. this baby seems chiller than me. Also i constantly talk loud even to myself so he is propably used to loud chatter from me.

Last edited by Love2Know; 11-04-2014 at 03:14 PM.
Unread 11-05-2014, 01:04 AM

Hello, I am a gemini sun in 7 th house with my moon in pisces in 4 th house with neptune rising in scorpio on my asc. I am now 47 years old and have felt deeply hurt in life. I find I am just not resilient enough as life has been has been challenging. I have been a functioning alcoholic for the last 25 years and know that something must be done soon or I will not be around. I am a kind person but feel this world is mostly to volatile for my energies to handle and I often hermitize myself on my 5 acre property to just be at peace. I will say that I can honestly feel people instantaneously which I have had to come to terms with and protect myself from the negative energies if you will. I can love so deeply but I have grown weary with age. Hoping for some help if possible from you folks. I have held higher level corporate human resource positions in my life as well as teaching positions working with specials Needs children. I found the corporate world was just to brutal which triggered my alcoholic tendencies. The teaching position was rewarding but I experienced two major arm surgeries due to the physical stamina required to perform the job. I just feel like I failed my destiny. I am not sorry I am in this world but it has truly not been easy. Thankyou for allowing me to share.

Last edited by 4peace; 11-05-2014 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Additional info submitted
Unread 11-05-2014, 03:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMadCat View Post
Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.

By the way, do not take my comment negatively because you are a Pisces moon or believe that my description is wrong. I did state that I only speak for the ones I've encountered. As I said, they are incredibly nurturing like a mother figure. They don't have to be emotionally-connected to do so. They can sense when something is wrong or when someone is lying. Now, as for the sensitivity part. It's a personal opinion. I can be sensitive as well, but there's a limit. I just happen to witness pisces moons have the same type of reaction to anything that displeases them. Did not intend to hit a nerve with the few that did feel some sort of offense. It's astrology. As a person, you shouldn't get bothered by it. In the end of the day, your moon doesn't define you entirely.
Also the aspects to that Pisces Moon make a huge difference. However most of the ones I know cry very easily, are intuitive and sometimes quite reclusive and secretive, yes, find harsh truths in life hard to handle. This type of person I find I have to treat with kid gloves. Mothers or family members can have addictions, are somehow handicapped and super sensitive or very religious often to the point of fanaticism. If the aspects are positive then mother or other family members are in the healing and nursing professions, have a positive and charitable disposition.

Last edited by Claire19; 11-05-2014 at 03:03 AM.
The Following User Says Thank You to Claire19 For This Useful Post:
MsMadCat (11-05-2014)
Unread 11-05-2014, 05:50 AM

Question I have in mind:
Are they Neptune ruled or Jupiter ruled? Which one do you believe?
Unread 11-05-2014, 07:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire19 View Post
Also the aspects to that Pisces Moon make a huge difference. However most of the ones I know cry very easily, are intuitive and sometimes quite reclusive and secretive, yes, find harsh truths in life hard to handle. This type of person I find I have to treat with kid gloves. Mothers or family members can have addictions, are somehow handicapped and super sensitive or very religious often to the point of fanaticism. If the aspects are positive then mother or other family members are in the healing and nursing professions, have a positive and charitable disposition.
On my maternal side phrophetic dreams run in the family. Very much about health related issues of people around us.. my mother has sent many people to go see a doctor such as when she dreamed her friend had cancer.. made her see a doctor and she did. My dreams were darker... more about mental health.. and peoples actions.. angry people who already passed on or were about to.....and not helpful.. prayed for them to stop.. they did.. i feel like they are going to eventually return. I could never sleep alone or in the dark. I don't go around advertising this stuff in person. Maybe my son will have it too who knows. Pisces is suppose to be very psychic.

One dream i had was about danger in my school i told my family it was unsafe... i was having great anxiety at school.. it is funny because in the dream an evil man warned me.. my mother encouraged me to listen to my feelings and i could stay home a few days. The next week there was a school shooting. That one was freaky but not helpful.. i couldnt help prevent anything.
oh I feel very afraid talking about this stuff so I almost never do.

Last edited by Love2Know; 11-05-2014 at 07:17 AM.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Love2Know For This Useful Post:
4peace (11-05-2014), ALRESCHA (05-22-2015), jproton (11-05-2014)
Unread 11-08-2014, 06:20 PM

I have a sun in Libra 15
Moon in Pisces 11
And a Sagittarius rising 25
Unread 11-08-2014, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horarymaster View Post
Good afternoon,

Don't have n. Moon in Pisces, but ironically, as transiting Neptune in Pisces has been squaring my natal Moon in Gemini for several years, now, I am attracting a parade of gals who have n. Moon in Pisces.

Not just females, but EVERYTHING in my life is PISCES !

What's up with THAT !

Let's see:

business partner (Sun in Pisces)
former business partner ( Sun in Pisces)
daughter (Sun in Pisces)
son (cat) (Sun in Pisces)
btw, in our house, children and cats are one and the same !
long time friend (Moon in Pisces)
father (Moon in Pisces)
brother (Moon in Pisces).

So, here is my take on Moon in Pisces:

- very kind and compassionate
- nice person
- loves pets and animals
- intuitive, hard to fool
- artistic. musical
- troubled or confused personal life (sometimes)
- healthy or horrible health, no half way here
- sometimes, difficult to understand
- persecution complex
- thinking the world is out to "f" them, real or imagined

neptune's transit to natal Moon:

Neptune;s transit (in Pisces) to natal MOON is often DIFFICULT, and hard to understand. The best way to handle it is to get involved in some humanitarian or artistic cause for human betterment.

Don;t concentrate on you, concentrate on others welfare.

BUT, don't starve to death, either ! LOL

The main problem with transiting Neptune in Pisces is, even with the best intentions, you are vulnerable to the deceit or deception of others, even among the closest people in your own life.

Therefore, it is a bitter pill to swallow and I, as an astrologer, will admit that I have no magic advice to give you guys with Moon in Pisces.

All I can say is KEEP BEING NICE and don't get too pissed with yourself or the world !

The world is full of both good and bad, even during difficult times !

Also, remember the law of karma, what you put out, you will get back !

good luck, I really mean that !

HM
Soooo accurate.
Unread 11-08-2014, 10:50 PM

pisces moon need a lot of sleeping/rest during the day! also they tend to get fat in the belly area as they get older and they have sensitive feet...
Unread 11-08-2014, 11:14 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kabalic Astrologer View Post
pisces moon need a lot of sleeping/rest during the day! also they tend to get fat in the belly area as they get older and they have sensitive feet...
Lol, this is creepy.
Unread 11-08-2014, 11:24 PM

I've noticed that some Pisces ASC. people can literally look like a fish...
Unread 11-09-2014, 12:36 AM
Banned

Quote:
Lol i didnt mean to offend you @-@ thanks for sharing
No offence to me, personally, but just speaking my mind, like I normally do !
Unread 11-09-2014, 08:54 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lilacstar View Post
Lol, this is creepy.
Unread 11-27-2014, 09:54 PM

Three very close friends of mine are Pisces Mooners, and I love all them to bits. Of course they're each their own individual, but there is a major similarity they share, and that is their compassion and their deep focus on others. When they ask how I am, they sincerely want to know. Great, great listeners. Truly remarkable how intense their listening abilities are. There are many different types of good listeners out there, but what I notice about my three friends is how receptive they are when you're talking, it's like they become a sponge and seek to soak in all you're communicating. They're also excellent ******** detectors. Even if they don't admit it, they're extremely intuitive. The three Pisces Moons I'm lucky to know are also really genuine, kind, and insanely intelligent. Two of them are also a bit older than me, so I get to bask in their experience and grace.

Two of them work with people in healing/counseling capacities; their Moons are quite significant in their charts.

My third friend, however, has a good amount of Earth and other Water signs, so the vibe and approach is much more reserved. Their focus on other people is more under the surface, and only offered to their nearest and dearest.

Also, no matter how extroverted they might seem, they need loads of solitude. If you know one, don't let their much-needed retreat turn you off. Even though they want to be alone, it means a lot to them if you send a friendly (and non-pressuring) email asking how they're doing. They're always giving, so they need fellow givers and carers as friends and partners.
Unread 11-27-2014, 09:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunraku View Post
I've noticed that some Pisces ASC. people can literally look like a fish...
There is certainly something hypnotic and watery about the eyes with Pisces Rising. They also seem to undulate when they walk.
The Following User Says Thank You to echosent For This Useful Post:
Iced8Ace (11-28-2014)
Unread 11-28-2014, 08:01 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by echosent View Post
There is certainly something hypnotic and watery about the eyes with Pisces Rising. They also seem to undulate when they walk.
This made me laugh for some reason.^

I'm Pisces moon 7th house, conjunct Saturn, square Jupiter. Unless I have a steady resolve, guarding myself from negative emotions is tough. I always bounce back though.
Unread 05-22-2015, 05:29 PM

I read on other astrology forums a lot of pisces moons ***** about their moms. I hope my son does not think I am an aweful mom. I do not drink much and quit smoking and playing video games, when I found out I was pregnant. I was smoking for years but I quit right away. I am really into astrology and religons and spirituality though. I also cry inside when people kill bugs or fish. So I am a bit odd.
I hope he doesnt think I failed as a mom.
Unread 05-22-2015, 06:06 PM

<3 don't worry! Just feed the kid on time And even if you don't ever help out with the homework, he'll some day see how this benefited him. I think of my mom as one of the most decent people ever. I had the feeling that I would have followed her to death before I turned 17

Is there a term for when you know what's gonna happen in the next few minutes?

Tags
moon, people, pisces