Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 10-27-2014, 07:28 AM

Re: Pisces Moon People

I have always been close with pisces moon people. No one in my family has this moon, but 5 of my closest friends and my most intimate relationship was with a girl with pisces moon (she was also my closest friend before we started dating.)

I find them to be the most emotionally sensitive souls, and genuine with great imaginations. They're also very funny! All around great folks. I find it odd I get on so well with this moon, seeing as I have a gemini moon (obviously other factors go in) but I don't have much water in my chart, so maybe they balance me out. Also, my moon is conjunct my ascendant in the 1st house, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Either way, probably the moon sign I get along best with.

Unread 10-27-2014, 03:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AriesGuy View Post
I have always been close with pisces moon people. No one in my family has this moon, but 5 of my closest friends and my most intimate relationship was with a girl with pisces moon (she was also my closest friend before we started dating.)

I find them to be the most emotionally sensitive souls, and genuine with great imaginations. They're also very funny! All around great folks. I find it odd I get on so well with this moon, seeing as I have a gemini moon (obviously other factors go in) but I don't have much water in my chart, so maybe they balance me out. Also, my moon is conjunct my ascendant in the 1st house, so maybe that has something to do with it.

Either way, probably the moon sign I get along best with.
Interesting how you have moon 1st conjunct ascendent like myself. I started this thread because my son has pisces moon. I only really know scorpio and cancer water moons.. it is funny because my whole life people close to me have called me the most sensitive person ever.. hmm hearing pisces moon is super sensitive is interesting .. i didnt know you could get more sensitive than me! I cannot watch or read or listen to the news without almost vomiting and getting nightmares or sleep paralysis (now rarely)!
Is that similar to pisces moon?
Unread 10-27-2014, 04:05 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsmall View Post
Really, folks, we can all share our experiences of one thing or another, and try to take this planetary position or that out of context of the chart...but it truly takes a whole chart to define us. Think on it for a moment. Everyone has something about them that will make them unique, no matter how much shared DNA we all have. Cookbooks can't tell you what your stove will produce.
You mean people still read astrology "cookbooks" ! I thought they "stole" things from the internet, for free. LOL

But then, the internet is hardly "free," is it ?

Seriously, most advice given on sites like these are, at best, anecdotal accounts.

They are far more interesting and useful than "cookbooks," don't you think ?

If you were expecting "the scientific method" to be used on forums like these, don't hold your breath !

By the way, guess who was one of the most profound scientists of the modern era ?

Try Albert Einstein (Sun in Pisces) !

Believe me, "Pisces" is no dumb*ss !

-HM
Unread 10-30-2014, 08:54 AM

I have a lot of pisces in my chart. Sometimes it feels like a curse. My moon in pisces at 29 degrees in the 12th house. It's not much fun. Oh how sometimes I wish it to be a practical capricorn where I could have an iron willl and drive. I am so emotional, but in a way that confuses me, and I cant always figure out what my feelings are. I dream too much instead of live life too. My favorite world is my dreamland where I can imagine life how I want it to be. Its intoxicating. I can feel others peoples emotional insides as if they are my own, I always thought that was how everyone is, but I guess not. That works out surprisingly well though because I am able to know a persons real intentions quickly unless im blinded by my own feelings and misleading myself. I can do this just looking at photos as well, though if I am emotionally invested in someone its more powerful. My relationship with my mother is pretty good though I do take on a more parental role with her. I feel more mature than her as well. Most of my life she has been one step away from a nervous breakdown.
Unread 10-30-2014, 12:18 PM

Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.

By the way, do not take my comment negatively because you are a Pisces moon or believe that my description is wrong. I did state that I only speak for the ones I've encountered. As I said, they are incredibly nurturing like a mother figure. They don't have to be emotionally-connected to do so. They can sense when something is wrong or when someone is lying. Now, as for the sensitivity part. It's a personal opinion. I can be sensitive as well, but there's a limit. I just happen to witness pisces moons have the same type of reaction to anything that displeases them. Did not intend to hit a nerve with the few that did feel some sort of offense. It's astrology. As a person, you shouldn't get bothered by it. In the end of the day, your moon doesn't define you entirely.

Last edited by MsMadCat; 11-02-2014 at 04:28 AM.
Unread 10-30-2014, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMadCat View Post
Honestly, I find them to be a little over sensitive in a manner in which they can't handle hearing or seeing the truth unless it benefits them. I have close friends with this placements. They are very nurturing and intuitive. I only speak for the ones I know.
Yes never thought my son would have pisces moon but his dad has scorpio sun and moon so i guess... and my cancer sun and pisces jup hmm i am a hyper sensitive person.. interesting pisces moon with moon square saturn.. maybe toughens it up more.
Unread 10-30-2014, 08:20 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMadCat View Post
Madcat:

I have seen your natal chart and you are a direct, fearless Mars on the ascendant type of woman, so I can see how Pisces would annoy you.

My own father has Moon in Pisces and there has been over 50 years of strife !

Those people live in their own little make believe world. So, in order to keep the peace, and to get along with Moon in Pisces, I decided to change my tactics.

Basically, I "pretend" to buy into their make believe, foolish world...

No objectionable comments are made, anymore. ? I just go along for the ride like a puppet... LOL

If they say stupid or foolish things, I just let them ?

Basically, I give them a prescribed length of rope. And if the whole situation gets too crazy, the noose on the rope will take care of them.

I am not too worried. It's whatever they want !

If they prefer to hang, that is their call, not mine !

Of course, if they head for the nearest tree, I will stop them. But, until they do, I am quite busy and there's lots to see and do ! LOL

What else can one do ?

- HM
The Following User Says Thank You to horarymaster For This Useful Post:
MsMadCat (11-05-2014)
Unread 10-31-2014, 12:54 AM

Why did this turn into pisces moon ba
Bashing.. says a lot about what we value..
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:06 AM

Quote:
Lol, over sensitive, k. I have pisces moon with sun in cancer, i'm not sensitive at all nor emotional, so i honestly can't see myself in that description.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:07 AM

btw, love2know what do you mean you're over sensetive, can you give me an example?
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:13 AM

I'm wondering how well most people handle the truth, as it's said "The truth hurts." I doubt that was meant for only pisces moon people. I myself can usually sense the truth though it may take me awhile, but once I'm there it's accepted and dealt with. I find cancers to be more sensitive than I am, and I know A LOT of them.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:18 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix1 View Post
btw, love2know what do you mean you're over sensetive, can you give me an example?
I dont eat meat.. i cant kill bugs... i cant watch the news without having nightmares... i cry at the drop of a hat and im always worrying for people i care for.. praying they are happy and safe. The list goes on.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:19 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by acaan View Post
I'm wondering how well most people handle the truth, as it's said "The truth hurts." I doubt that was meant for only pisces moon people. I myself can usually sense the truth though it may take me awhile, but once I'm there it's accepted and dealt with. I find cancers to be more sensitive than I am, and I know A LOT of them.
Yes also depends on how your moon is aspected!
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:27 AM

Quote:
I'm a guy who's always down to earth. I can easily handle the truth. Btw, what's your sign?

Quote:
I dont eat meat.. i cant kill bugs... i cant watch the news without having nightmares... i cry at the drop of a hat and im always worrying for people i care for.. praying they are happy and safe. The list goes on.
****, you really are sensitive.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matrix1 View Post
I'm a guy who's always down to earth. I can easily handle the truth. Btw, what's your sign?

****, you really are sensitive.
I have killed mosquitoes though.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:32 AM

Triple pisces.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:33 AM

Quote:
I have killed mosquitoes though.
omg, how can you be so cold hearted?! Poor mosquitoes! lol, jk.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:34 AM

ohh, that's cool, never seen someone before with moon, asc and sun in the same sign. btw, do you feel like a real pisces?
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:34 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Love2Know View Post
Why did this turn into pisces moon ba
Bashing.. says a lot about what we value..
No, it doesn't, love to know ! You asked us to share our experiences with Moon in Pisces and here it is !

"The good, the bad, and the ugly." These observations have nothing to do with your own son, btw, so suck it up !

-HM
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:43 AM

Matrix1, lol. Sometimes, though I seem to be pretty aggressive for a triple pisces.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:44 AM

oacaan, might be your mars.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:48 AM

My mars is in aquarius, so not really. Perhaps it is my moon, jupiter ascendant and anti-vertex all conjunct my aries point. I also have venus in aries, so it's hard to say what it is exactly.
Unread 10-31-2014, 01:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by horarymaster View Post
No, it doesn't, love to know ! You asked us to share our experiences with Moon in Pisces and here it is !

"The good, the bad, and the ugly." These observations have nothing to do with your own son, btw, so suck it up !

-HM
Lol i didnt mean to offend you @-@ thanks for sharing
Unread 10-31-2014, 06:34 AM

I have a Pisces moon and I'm very thin-skinned. I feel so sensitive, spaced out and flakey. I have such a strong chart that I find my Pisces moon annoying and its easy to blame it for zapping some of my drive. I felt that for long time and then reAlized that this placement grants one a big big heart, & I'm thankful for the blessing.
Unread 10-31-2014, 06:35 AM

Also maybe Pisces moon could be compared to piglet in Winnie the poo.

Tags
moon, people, pisces