Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 04-30-2019, 09:48 PM
Banned

Re: Transits to composite.

One thing is that his asteroid is loosely conjunct your asteroid and is square to nessus andjuno.
This would fit his ambivalence about a commitment. Nessus shows a selfish nature in him and one that would offend and harm you if he felt so. That is he would not consider your feelings when periods of rejection of the relationship come up.
Pholous is square to Neptune and the midpoint is square to chiron and opposed the orcus/Saturn conjunction The mars/juno midpoint is conjunct to Neptune. This pattern suggest that his desire for a commitment is constantly underreview as chiron adds a critical analysis. with Neptune and pholous acting together , he is probably silence about t=his real feelings about the relationship and lets his action clarify his intentions. Chiron also shows that when the relationship is moving into a “off’ mode, he will become needlessly and inaccurately crucial of you. The Saturn/ orcus addition ,shows meanness in his critical analysis of you. It adds extreme selfishness and shows the ability to give you no consideration and noexplanation when his feelings change. This extremely self-centered and insensitveto your feelings. The moon/sun midpoints conjunct to Saturn and orcus which shows he will always have the upper hand and nothing will change, that is he will not commit and continue to hold your emotions at bay
Ixion is conjunct the vertex/Uranus midpoint and square to eros. This pattern shows extreme emotional vacillation. He changes from love and sensitivity to distant and mean, separative feeling at the drop of a hat. This tens to shows when he is most arouse, likes to inflict a bit on pain or discomfiture upon you. maybe a bit of SM energy but I would not characterize the relationship as SM.

Unread 05-01-2019, 01:40 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweet Pea View Post
It would help to see your chart, but there are clues in your list of planets and how you said this started when Pluto was aspecting your Pluto-Venus-Jupiter which must therefore be in a t-square. You seem to be learning what this aspect of your chart is all about: at the lower level, extreme, obsessive and possessive amounts of love/lust, whether from you or from the other person. All Pluto contacts tie us into the lower chakras, especially the sexual, lowest ones. Do you have any strong Uranus placements that alleviate this? I'm sensing that you find it easier to distance yourself from these feelings than he does. If you're now starting to talk about spiritual things, then the energies are moving into higher chakras; unless this is a ploy on his part, of course, because it continues the bond and may lead to what he hopes it will lead to.

Often Plutonic relationships involve controlling or manipulative behaviour. For example, did you ever wonder whether he actually dropped the sewing kit beside your car, and then pulled off his button? - as a way to pull you closer, because you told him you'd just started dating others? He would have known by that time that you were particularly susceptible to suggestions that 'this was meant to be', that the universe was somehow directing events to keep you close to him. You could be being 'played'. Having the Neptune transit over your Pisces ascendant in recent years could have blindsided you to what's really going on.

Another factor is the Pisces/12th house nature of the relationship and your natal charts; you can both, and together, be manoeuvred by paranormal forces not of this world into continuing the relationship so as to provide emotional food for hungry entities. Lilith contacts can suggest this too; she's often called a sex demon/vampire.

And a rather practical point: if work forbids romance/affairs, and yet this whole thing is so unbearable and you are so attracted to each other, then why does one of you not find another job so you can have a legitimate relationship? Have you been intimate during the last 10 years of this dancing tantalisingly in close proximity to each other? Or has the tension just built up to such a peak because you haven't let this happen?

Thank you sweat pea. I will try to answer all your questions. Let me know if i forget anything. Composite and my natal is posted on page 1.
I also have uranus in h7.

Yes we have been intimate before, we were in a relationship for a while.
But it didn't work out due to pluto themes, and some other issues. We are no longer intimate but maintain a friendship. Im dating someone else, i assume he is also. The part thats unbearable is when we dont talk, i feel like i lost him. I grief for him. The talks are so deep, and i really need that. Maybe he dies also. The loop when we start having these deep talks , at some point we try again, but it fails again. The loop is unbearable, yet i just cant stop talking to him.
As for work we are/havent broken any work rules. I have been with the company for 25 years, im not just going to quit. Hes also been there 20 yrs or so, hes not going to quit either. Working together really isnt that bad. We wirk for the same company, however we are in 2 different departments. Our offices are about 2 miles from each other. Sometimes we go yo each others buildings or talk over work related things. But really thats not an issue.

I would like to know mire about the paranormal bringing us together. What do u mean?
Unread 05-01-2019, 01:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
in case sounds relevant and helps,

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup now transit sag 7th, relationship under element of stress;
and abdominal-liver-thigh issues;

jup sag trine venus-aries 11th, gains from relationship-arts,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit inimical sag 7th;

inimical jup and moon libra 5th,
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
aptitude for public relations and advisory roles,
heart-stomach-kidney-abdominal issues;
jup-moon victorius amidst adversity;

sat-ketu SNode coming 1.5yr transit cap 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-knees etc;

asc lord sun-mer-ketu taurus 12th for foreign lands;
love for food and comforts; creative-energetic-extra stubborn;
pain-injury-surgery feet-throat-teeth etc;
aptitude for hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc

mars-rahu NNodescorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
rise-fall in health-employment-relationship,
toxic health issues urological inflammations, etc

lords 1/7 mer-jup over taurus-libra, 6/8, same lord venus,
sweet conflicts in the relationship;

natal sat cancer 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

do ack promptly, share salient pointwise feedbacks how true-insightful,

wishing well, kshantaram
I thank you fir taking the time to look and write, however im not sure I understood everything u were saying. Especially the medical things. That i know of neither of us are having any medical issues.

Were u looking at the composite or my natal?
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:49 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
One thing is that his asteroid is loosely conjunct your asteroid and is square to nessus andjuno.
This would fit his ambivalence about a commitment. Nessus shows a selfish nature in him and one that would offend and harm you if he felt so. That is he would not consider your feelings when periods of rejection of the relationship come up.
Pholous is square to Neptune and the midpoint is square to chiron and opposed the orcus/Saturn conjunction The mars/juno midpoint is conjunct to Neptune. This pattern suggest that his desire for a commitment is constantly underreview as chiron adds a critical analysis. with Neptune and pholous acting together , he is probably silence about t=his real feelings about the relationship and lets his action clarify his intentions. Chiron also shows that when the relationship is moving into a “off’ mode, he will become needlessly and inaccurately crucial of you. The Saturn/ orcus addition ,shows meanness in his critical analysis of you. It adds extreme selfishness and shows the ability to give you no consideration and noexplanation when his feelings change. This extremely self-centered and insensitveto your feelings. The moon/sun midpoints conjunct to Saturn and orcus which shows he will always have the upper hand and nothing will change, that is he will not commit and continue to hold your emotions at bay
Ixion is conjunct the vertex/Uranus midpoint and square to eros. This pattern shows extreme emotional vacillation. He changes from love and sensitivity to distant and mean, separative feeling at the drop of a hat. This tens to shows when he is most arouse, likes to inflict a bit on pain or discomfiture upon you. maybe a bit of SM energy but I would not characterize the relationship as SM.
Idk some things fit and some things dont.
There have been times when he's been selfish and didn't take my feelings in consideration. And visa versa. We have done this yo each other. Pluto im guessing. It was really bad when we were dating. However as platonic friends we have matured together, and have learned to he more considerate. And honest with each other. We both know it wont work as a relationship. But we still feel for each other and remain friends

U got distracted and lost my thought.
What i really want to know if even possible is what's the purpose of this a lesson? Experience?
Unread 05-01-2019, 02:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
it is the composite reading,

whether any of the statement outcomes of planetary placements and transits
are true-insightful about how the couple appears to the outside world,
traits-talents-health etc etc

kshantaram
Oh ok, so the outside world thinks we have medical problems? Sorry just a lil confused
Unread 05-01-2019, 03:13 AM

Rahu
Question: would u read this chart differently as a friendship?

Or would the reading be the same regardless if lovers or Friends
Unread 05-01-2019, 06:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Oh ok, so the outside world thinks we have medical problems? Sorry just a lil confused

[QUOTE=kshantaram;968218]
Composite :

sag-jup 7th inimical-malefic for gemini asc,
stress-delays in marriage-vocation;
jup now transit sag 7th, relationship under element of stress
;
and abdominal-liver-thigh issues;

jup sag trine venus-aries 11th, gains from relationship-arts,
jup effective mid-course mar-june 019 to watch;

previous 2.5yrs sat transit inimical sag 7th;

inimical jup and moon libra 5th,
stress in luck-edu-romance-children-position;
aptitude for public relations and advisory roles,

heart-stomach-kidney-abdominal issues;

jup-moon victorius amidst adversity;

sat-ketu SNode coming 1.5yr transit cap 8th,
chronic pain-injury-surgery urological-knees etc;

asc lord sun-mer-ketu taurus 12th for foreign lands;
love for food and comforts; creative-energetic-extra stubborn
;
pain-injury-surgery feet-throat-teeth etc;

aptitude for hotel management, banking, dentistry, etc

mars-rahu NNodescorpio 6th, research-occult-forensic aptitudes;
rise-fall in health-employment-relationship,

toxic health issues urological inflammations, etc

lords 1/7 mer-jup over taurus-libra, 6/8, same lord venus,
sweet conflicts in the relationship;

natal sat cancer 2nd, earnings in distant lands;

Examine salient pointwise feedbacks traits etc judiciously, how true-insightful,
apart from the health issues if any, and likely impact of transits,

wishing all well, kshantaram

Last edited by kshantaram; 05-01-2019 at 06:41 AM.
Unread 05-01-2019, 11:50 AM

If you google 'hyperdimensional interference' you'll find a selection of articles about how the paranormal realms can impinge upon us via our emotional attachments to people.

The square connection between your Liliths, and the fact that his Leo Lilith is on your Sun-Moon-Mercury, is an indication that influences from the invisible worlds could be making an impact; cords/threads of connection are made between your chakras, and then you both 'feed' upon each other via those cords. When you haven't spoken to him for a while, you start to feel 'the pull' as those invisible cords demand to have energy flowing along them again. His Lilith (which in Leo can be very demanding and narcissistic, hungry for love) is pulling on your Mercury, drawing you back into conversation again.

There are other indications of closeness like his Moon on your Neptune but one indication of why you regularly pull away is your Uranus being conjunct his Pluto.

If there's a lesson for you, it's to reduce the amount of dependency on another person, where you are both 'sucking' energies from the other. The lesson is self-sufficiency; providing your own energies to yourself, not manipulating each other to give you their energies.

The novel "The Celestine Prophecy" talks about how we exchange energies all the time with the people we interact with. Some are primarily takers, some primarily givers (who end up drained). The Venus-Pluto square in both your charts can indicate love-by-force; compulsive connecting so that energy can flow between you. From Stephen Arroyo's book "Astrology, Karma and Transformation" hard aspects between Venus and Pluto can mean "one is insatiably greedy for emotional nourishment, it is as if the person is trying to fill up an inner reservoir of love that is so empty that it never becomes full ... the tendency is to try and fill up one's need by taking more and more, rather than by learning how to let go and give of oneself".

If ever you feel tired and consumed in this relationship, then more energy has flowed from you to him, than the other way around. If you feel energised, then more has flowed to you from him.

The paranormal aspect is that negative entities (earthbound spirits unwilling to move into the higher worlds) can latch onto people and force them into relationships where large amounts of energy and drama are exchanged; the entity takes some of that energy and can invade your consciousness to the extent where it/you provokes any kind of heated exchange (arguing, disagreement, anger and so on) so as to stir up more of an energy meal for it. I believe that our Liliths shows one 'gateway' in the chart where these energy leeches can operate through us; our Neptunes might well be another gateway.

Here's a little article about energy cords that connect people:

https://www.elisaromeo.com/energy-cords-soul-lessons/
Unread 05-02-2019, 02:32 AM

Thank u sweet pea. Ill look into that, yes i agree theirs some cord or something keeping us attached.

I just finished talking to him, we had this very serious deep conversation. Im just kinda messed up right now. Ill have to re read everything later or tomorrow.
Unread 05-02-2019, 10:38 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Rahu
Question: would u read this chart differently as a friendship?

Or would the reading be the same regardless if lovers or Friends

hhhmmm ..... I think it would be the same because it seems it is based on his predilections towards women, friends or lovers.
Unread 05-04-2019, 06:56 AM

Rahu i re read everything.

What comes up as weird. a lot of what u said is true however. Some of it is me not him, some is him, some is actually both of us doing the sane thing to each other. Im actually the one who separates my self when emotions get to be to much. I ignore him kinda mean also. Whats funny well not funny he a actually brought this up to me, after you posted this.
He says when i disappear from him, he's left with wtf happen, he said he feels as if i left him.

True he doesnt say much about his feelings, but lately he has really opened up to me alot. Baby steps, but he has opened up. He did say he wanted this to progress further, but honestly i want that also, but i dont feel its possible.
Im really emotional torn over it. As for right now we are just discussing it. But im thinking that its best if i dont get involved again. This relationship make s extremely emotional. I get to the point that i just cant handle it, i have to break away for my own sanity. I dont know if i can go through that much emotion again.
However neither of us want to stop talking. We just have to keep talking. But thats why we are on this never ending merry go round.

Honestly hes never mean to me. Its me thats mean to him, i think

I just have so much mental conflict.
When he said he wanted us to move forward, i was so happy then 4 hours later im biting my nails and freaking out over it. I haven't slept in 2 days since he said that.

Last edited by Lion o ness; 05-04-2019 at 07:03 AM.
Unread 05-04-2019, 09:35 AM

Everything you just said is about his Pluto (pushy, intense) on your Uranus (pull away, freedom, anxiety). And when you do that Uranian disappearing act, his Pluto plummets him into dark thoughts about it.

The ONLY way off the merry-go-round is getting right off it. And that means you can't talk any more. Just a complete, clean break. No social contact at all. This fits with the transit of Uranus to your Venus right now.

No contact means those psychic cords connecting you will dissolve, there is no other way to let go of this bond that's making you feel mentally ill. This page shows you a picture of what those psychic cords would look like - yours would also be connecting from your throat chakra to his.

https://www.elisaromeo.com/empath-na...st-connection/

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 05-04-2019 at 09:47 AM.

Tags
composite, transits