Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-19-2013, 03:22 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Re: Transits to composite.

Thanks so much for your help.. I really appreciate it...

It's hardest on me, when we are getting along (go figure)
Right now, we are like best buds... But don't worry I'm not giving into him..
Just keeping the peace and maintaining a friendship, during the office sharing..

But I got word, I can move back into my office next week...
So hopefully that will give me the space..

Unread 11-25-2013, 01:25 AM

Rahu...

Can you explain, or see ( if possible) what this is... These weird type coincidences...
It's just freaky weird...
This is an example of some things that keep happening...

I had gone to lunch...
I had picked up some food, and was walking to my car to go back to the office, right by my car, there was a little red vinyl type of box.. I picked it up and looked around.. No one was around.. So I got in my car with it... I opened it and it was pocket sewing kit, a needle and 5 colors of thread... I said ohh cool.. You never know when u need this... I put it in my pants pocket...(not my purse)

I got back to work, and put my food on the desk, and the guy comes in shows me a botton... I said what's that... He said it's my botton, it came off my pants..
So I then pulled out the sewing kit from my pocket, and showed it to him...
He said, what do you always have sewing kit in your pocket???
I laughed and said noooooo... I just found it while I was out to lunch.. And put it in my pocket.
He commented wow, that's just freaky...

Which I agree it is...

What aspect is this????
Theses small things like that keeps happening..
Unread 11-30-2013, 12:08 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
Hi lion o ness

This composite Is very singular. I havenít quite seen on like this in a longtime if ever. It shows a relationship that is like pressure cooker, either the moderated heat will create great deeds or you will end up smothering each other. And I canít really figure out which it will be.
The un/mercury/snode conjunction is opposed to mars/psyche/nnode. A relationship of destiny to begin with . very strong psychic connection with direct telepathy a times . you both seem to spontaneous make the same movements ,like flying birds turning in unison. There is a spiritual and etheric attraction that is more like the fascination of a puppy love rather than grownups. But at the same time the mars.venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn giving the deeper and practical feeling of the potential of committed love and more. the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the node/psyche. So it can seem like a fairy tale marriage is calling you. This affects you particularly intensely as the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to juno. The mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn ,again, emphasizing the devoted and committed nature of your feelings. the Saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct the nadir, so once again, commitment and devotion underlie the base of the relationship
This shows a almost unbearable romantic sentiment but with the promise of stability , commitment and marriage.
Venus is opposed to the moon and sextile to mars giving a affection that is constant and supportive with the sun/venus midpoint square to Saturn ,again bring a safe sense of trust in love.
Sun and mercury is sextile to Saturn and opposed to mars so all practical matters are harmonious between you. This bodes well economically as your actions are always on point and ,again, your movement are in total harmony.
The pressure builds up because the sub is quintile to Saturn and biquintile to the moon and Pluto.
The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Saturn. Here,for the nth time, the focus of the entire relationship is on support and productivity. But if you actions are not in total unisonce ,then you will grate against each other and push and pull instead of progress. this places him as a point of resistance and direction. It he will lead and order, but if his ego structure forces submission of your will and spirit, then the tensions will build for explosion as Saturn is opposed to Uranus. This square is one of the few that can end a relationship by itself. It shows confrontation and obstruction between you. It can show external changes that affect the relationship. events that you have no control over.
Usually the quintiles, especially as seminal as the quintiles are here, would show a relationship broken by the inability to reconcile each other uniqueness without personality conflicts. the quintile is so reflective of personal uniqueness that it is very difficult for two people to combine the different personalities. But here there are so many loving, productive and energetic dynamics, that great deeds could be accomplished .
With Uranus square to the moon/Saturn midpoint ,opposed to the venus/sun midpoint and square the mars/venus midpoint, there exist that electricity one feels between two lover. An immediate attraction that makes your hair stand on itís end. This dynamic of Uranus usually is found in brief affairs or one night stands but here ,even with set emotional boundaries, the hot flame of affection burns. As I said have never seen such a combination of potentially explosive emotional reactions, exist in a relationship that has so much stability, affection ,maturity and productivity.
Yet with all these dynamics ,you do not rush like magnets toward each other as there are deep and personal emotions or issues that restrict both of you for now.
The moon is conjunct to Pluto and the mercury/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn.with moon opposed to venus, the emotional response between you are muted and subdued ,yet deeply sensitive and loving of each other inner most thoughts and emotions are passed over ,the chemistry is aching for a first sign but both of you are restricted by issues from other relationships or emotional uncertainties.
But as you have posted, it seems fate has thrown you together and made the decision that both of you out of love and hesitation could not make.
With the stellium of the moon/Pluto//Jupiter, the environment becomes the workplace. a corporate or higher education intuition is described. And emotional problems between you could have dire effects on your employment.

The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex so he seems to like this individuality and usually this does not bode well for commitment, but there is just so much attractive dynamics this may not be a problems but cautions to never put him in a corner

It seems that since the summer ,the sparks have been flowing
I think in September you started to feel the devoted and nurturing potential he generates.
[SIZE=3]By December if not sooner the chemistry will take hold and going into the new year, I think all the gates will open and the extreme affection and emotional and physical attraction will overwhelm you both. January and February will tell the tale . if you and he have truly connected the future will entwine you both together, but it remains to be seen if the personal magnetism with hold through the satiation of the passions.[/SIZE]
rahu

I wanted to give you a small update about this one specific area..

O boy did you call this...
I moved back into my office early...
So we are no longer sharing the office...
He called me and told me hes not ready for this to be over..
I told him, no, that I can't... That it's not that I don't want to, it's just that my head is disagreeing...
He said ok he understood... A few days later he called me wanting to know why I blew him off, what's going on...
So we had that sincere talk about what I was feeling, and why..
He explained a few things to me... And we cleared some misunderstandings.
I told him, I will think it over, maybe...
But **** he's just so irresistible. Idk how long I can hold him off for...

It's my own mental trap...

I know I shouldn't, but I have this uncontrollable desire of lust and gratification that I feel we need to full fill together.. :0
I'm in big trouble here...
Unread 12-15-2013, 03:24 AM

Rahu...

Another update.
I know I'm a pain in the butt.... Hehehe.

Well you will be glad to know, I took a 360 direction change..

We were taking about trying again... And everything was going smoothly...
Then we had a small incident, which really really bothered me... It bothered me to my entire core of being...
To the point that, I no longer have any desire to speak to him...
I'm soooo ready to be done...
I've never felt this strongly about it... I'm just done with him...

I have been avoiding him, and any of his calls...
I've had some clarity hit me in the head...

I know at one point he will confront me, but it's not going to go well..

My only concern is the upcoming Venus Rx...
It will be going back in fourth over my NN, and it will be going back and fourth over his natal Venus...
I'm sure some doubts and rethinking will occur, but I plan on dismissing those thoughts, "knowing" that it's only the Venus Rx...
So I will be counting the 40 days/nights...
Once the Rx is over, I should be totally done with this mess...

Keep your fingers crossed for me.. It's been a difficult road...
But it's been one hell of an experience, that's for sure.
Unread 12-15-2013, 11:33 PM
Banned

they're crossed

i think the venus transits to your natal node won't be as difficult as you think.now if transitting node was conjunct your natal venus, i might show concern.

rahu
Unread 12-16-2013, 12:15 AM

That's super great!!! Good news...

Not just yet, cuz the orb is wide but soon t. NN will trine my Venus..
But around the same time Saturn will be squaring my trinity (as u call them)

But t.NN is headed for my 7th, and will then sextile my trinity... Hopefully by then all of this with just be a distant memory..
Unread 12-16-2013, 09:32 PM
Banned

hmmm

the trine is a charming and gracious enery around you.
satrun square your sun/mon/mercury implies accomadations must be made.

rahu
Unread 01-23-2014, 02:28 AM

Rahu...

This may be an impossible question to ask, but what the heck... I'll at least ask lol

Ok... So this guy, just pushed the wrong button with me and he backed me in a corner, and made me make a choice, when I told him before what the outcome would be... He resolved that issue, right then and there, but went back on his word 2 weeks later, forcing me to make a decision...

So at that point, I cut him out of my life, zero contact... Even though we work together, I have managed to avoid all contact for over a month...not seeing him at all..( we are on 2 different buildings/lots) easy to avoid him.

But now, I'm getting that whole "the universe" is trying to pull us back to each other...
This is what rattles my brain, and drives me crazy...

Since late last week, it's started again..
I was driving, looked at the car next to me.. It was him..
I speed away (not sure if he saw me) this is Los Angeles.. You know the odds.

There's been other situations like this, but I won't bore you with details..

So is this running into him, just coincidences? Or the work of the universe...
I'm feeling the pull back to him.. And fighting it is such a struggle... It makes my head hurt...
Is there anything I can do, so this will stop???
I know it's a crazy question....
It's just has me rattled up, and I just want it to stop...

What is this, that won't let this just fade away...
Please any thoughts, help, suggestions??????
Unread 12-02-2014, 05:39 AM

@rahu

Since you spent so much time and detail on this composite, I thought it was only fair to give an update of the dynamics.
The emotional connection continued on, which was wearing me down emotionally.
I went to him and talked to him. I told him, I was feeling confused and overwhelmed by our connection. That it was taking its toll on me, that I felt like I couldn't do it anymore. I said I know how to accept you not committing to me, what I can't understand is why your still around.. I said why don't you just walk away?
He "broke down" and confessed his feelings. Telling me he doesn't want to lose me... This went on.. He said if having you is wrong then I don't want to be right.. He said we are in a ltr. Don't you see it.. The convo ended with that.

This put a bad taste in my mouth, I sat on this for a week.. The more I thought about it, the more angry I got...
I kept thinking this is not a LTR that makes me happy, or even makes me feel good... I kept thinking about this, it was bothering me..
Then he said something that upset me, just a stupid remark, nothing major..
But I lost it..
I said, this is not a LTR that. Agreed to, nor one that makes me happy.. Your holding on to me, and being selfish. It's time for you to just walk away.. He said NO!!
I told him, I am meserible like this, and I no longer want to be apart of this.. Just walk away..
He again said NO!! Geez!
So I became verbally abusive (Leo style) demanding he walk away, to stop being selfish, and let me move on with out him.
After a few harsh words, he finally said You got it! And he hung up on me..

That was over 3 months ago. Zero contact
I'm still feeling some of the obsession, heck I think I always will. But that I don't want to go through this feeling, is stronger than the obsession...
In a sense, him just admitting his feelings was all I needed,( I felt like I was crazy) sense we had that crazy psychic connection, I could feel his feelings, yet he would never admit to them..
Knowing that it wasn't just me feeling like this, reall help. It opened the door for closure. Then he said we were in a LTR.. That was like a slap in the face.. I never agreed to this I'm not happy with this. Oddly him calling it a LTR, gave me the power to end it all..

Now 3 months later, I'm in a better place (regarding him) I don't see signs anymore, and I don't want to call/talk to him.
In the 3 months, we ran across each other 2x. The first time. We locked eyes for what seemed hours, yet reality was probably 3 seconds.
He was talking to me with his eyes. But I choose to ignore his message.
The 2nd time, I didn't even look at him.

On a personal level, I'm feeling a little unworthy of being loved or truly cared for.
I haven't been able to date or go out. I did talk to this one guy, but I quickly pushed him away. At this point I just want to be left alone, and I don want to feel anything any time soon. My emotions have gone numb. I have no more feelings left to give out to anyone. I am drained of all emotions.
I keep busy with crafts, and projects. This is what fills my evenings and weekends with. I have no desire to go out, or socialize.

Well that's my update, hope it some how helps with your future readings.

Thanks for all you comments.
Unread 12-02-2014, 10:38 PM

Is the chart you posted a composite or your natal. The heading at the top is cut off.
Unread 12-02-2014, 11:02 PM

I am curious. Did you have to keep this relationship hidden? I am looking at the Sun, Merc, and node that may be in the 12th house which then would indicate a clandestine relationship. This conjunction is pretty close to that composite Ascendant so usually if its within 5 degrees I consider it !st house. But it looks like it just misses falling on the Ascendant.
Unread 12-03-2014, 01:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelivingsky View Post
I am curious. Did you have to keep this relationship hidden? I am looking at the Sun, Merc, and node that may be in the 12th house which then would indicate a clandestine relationship. This conjunction is pretty close to that composite Ascendant so usually if its within 5 degrees I consider it !st house. But it looks like it just misses falling on the Ascendant.

The chart is the composite.

Yes it was hidden, due to work reasons.
Unread 05-25-2015, 12:12 AM

Rahu.
Are you available to discuss current transits to this composite.

Specifically, transit NN conjunct moon/Pluto
transit SN conjunct Venus.

There has been some major changes.
Unread 06-10-2015, 01:56 AM
Banned

hi
you need to repost the composite or something

rahu
Unread 06-10-2015, 04:10 AM

Ok. Here's the composite with current transits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (273.8 KB, 8 views)
Unread 06-11-2015, 12:13 AM
Banned

hi lion ness
with the transiting south node conjunct the venus on 5/28/15 and the head conjunct the moon on june 3 2015 , this is peiod o fmagic nd lteed states.thewse trnsits re very sexualk and loving but they were predaterd by the north node conjunct pluto on may 4 2015. the juxtaposition of the symbols of love(venus,moon) with the most selfish of symbols (Pluto) makes for very difficult emotional settlement as the nature of pluto 's ego/carnal desires usually erase the long-term emotional intimacy that sexual love can bring.
as Pluto rule mega corporations and finance, the background machinations of the workplace must have some goal.

why the push?

rahu
Unread 06-11-2015, 12:23 AM
Banned

I also notice that the moon/Saturn midpoint is square the ascendant. this shows a basic lack of harmony. why pursue a relationship when the basic emotional connection is stagnant.
Saturn is square to Uranus so the relationship would not lasrt and he relly doesn't seem to want a one on one with you. pluto with the moon makes the carnal/domination motive more likely. but why should you employment environment be part of the conspiracy to drive you together? quite strange.

this relationship is in a nodal transit so reality is magical and altered.

rahu
Unread 06-11-2015, 01:03 AM

We actually have great harmony. This isn't a fly by night meeting. We have been having this dance for over 6 years now.
From toy first reading we are in sync. I'll will post your first reading.

Also here's what amazing me or what I'm really curious about.
We have a 6 year age difference, when this first started I was having heavy Pluto transits.
I was having
T. Pluto sq n Pluto
T. Pluto opps n Venus
T. Pluto conjunct n Jupiter
T, Pluto was hitting my n t square.

Now he's having his
T. Pluto sq n Pluto
T. Pluto conjunct his Venus

Similiar transits, during these times.

We are each other's t. Pluto lesson??? So to speak

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
Hi lion o ness

This composite Is very singular. I havenít quite seen on like this in a longtime if ever. It shows a relationship that is like pressure cooker, either the moderated heat will create great deeds or you will end up smothering each other. And I canít really figure out which it will be.
The un/mercury/snode conjunction is opposed to mars/psyche/nnode. A relationship of destiny to begin with . very strong psychic connection with direct telepathy a times . you both seem to spontaneous make the same movements ,like flying birds turning in unison. There is a spiritual and etheric attraction that is more like the fascination of a puppy love rather than grownups. But at the same time the mars.venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn giving the deeper and practical feeling of the potential of committed love and more. the juno/Jupiter midpoint is conjunct to the node/psyche. So it can seem like a fairy tale marriage is calling you. This affects you particularly intensely as the eros/psyche midpoint is conjunct to juno. The mars/venus midpoint is opposed to Saturn ,again, emphasizing the devoted and committed nature of your feelings. the Saturn/moon midpoint is conjunct the nadir, so once again, commitment and devotion underlie the base of the relationship
This shows a almost unbearable romantic sentiment but with the promise of stability , commitment and marriage.
Venus is opposed to the moon and sextile to mars giving a affection that is constant and supportive with the sun/venus midpoint square to Saturn ,again bring a safe sense of trust in love.
Sun and mercury is sextile to Saturn and opposed to mars so all practical matters are harmonious between you. This bodes well economically as your actions are always on point and ,again, your movement are in total harmony.
The pressure builds up because the sub is quintile to Saturn and biquintile to the moon and Pluto.
The sun/moon midpoint is conjunct Saturn. Here,for the nth time, the focus of the entire relationship is on support and productivity. But if you actions are not in total unisonce ,then you will grate against each other and push and pull instead of progress. this places him as a point of resistance and direction. It he will lead and order, but if his ego structure forces submission of your will and spirit, then the tensions will build for explosion as Saturn is opposed to Uranus. This square is one of the few that can end a relationship by itself. It shows confrontation and obstruction between you. It can show external changes that affect the relationship. events that you have no control over.
Usually the quintiles, especially as seminal as the quintiles are here, would show a relationship broken by the inability to reconcile each other uniqueness without personality conflicts. the quintile is so reflective of personal uniqueness that it is very difficult for two people to combine the different personalities. But here there are so many loving, productive and energetic dynamics, that great deeds could be accomplished .
With Uranus square to the moon/Saturn midpoint ,opposed to the venus/sun midpoint and square the mars/venus midpoint, there exist that electricity one feels between two lover. An immediate attraction that makes your hair stand on itís end. This dynamic of Uranus usually is found in brief affairs or one night stands but here ,even with set emotional boundaries, the hot flame of affection burns. As I said have never seen such a combination of potentially explosive emotional reactions, exist in a relationship that has so much stability, affection ,maturity and productivity.
Yet with all these dynamics ,you do not rush like magnets toward each other as there are deep and personal emotions or issues that restrict both of you for now.
The moon is conjunct to Pluto and the mercury/Pluto midpoint is conjunct to Saturn.with moon opposed to venus, the emotional response between you are muted and subdued ,yet deeply sensitive and loving of each other inner most thoughts and emotions are passed over ,the chemistry is aching for a first sign but both of you are restricted by issues from other relationships or emotional uncertainties.
But as you have posted, it seems fate has thrown you together and made the decision that both of you out of love and hesitation could not make.
With the stellium of the moon/Pluto//Jupiter, the environment becomes the workplace. a corporate or higher education intuition is described. And emotional problems between you could have dire effects on your employment.

The mars/Uranus midpoint is conjunct the vertex so he seems to like this individuality and usually this does not bode well for commitment, but there is just so much attractive dynamics this may not be a problems but cautions to never put him in a corner

It seems that since the summer ,the sparks have been flowing
I think in September you started to feel the devoted and nurturing potential he generates.
By December if not sooner the chemistry will take hold and going into the new year, I think all the gates will open and the extreme affection and emotional and physical attraction will overwhelm you both. January and February will tell the tale . if you and he have truly connected the future will entwine you both together, but it remains to be seen if the personal magnetism with hold through the satiation of the passions.
rahu
Unread 04-29-2019, 11:54 PM

Just an update:
This has been on going for 10yrs now. Ive grown so much due to this relationship, yet i haven't grown enough. Idk. We are
Not romantic at this time. But that comes and goes. However we speak everyday on a deep spiritual level. .

I think lately we have been working together on why or what it is that keeps us in constant communication. By far this is no superficial relationship.
Its been one of the hardest things ive ever had to experience. Im know near getting over it.
I feel like ive been stuck in this never ending loop. But moon/pluto is very difficult to get away from. In my case its been nearly impossible.
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:10 AM
Banned

thanks for the update
looking a transits,i would think that there was significant tensions last year, late September through jan 2019, though early December would have been the center of the caldron

we could ad a few more symbols.

rahu
Unread 04-30-2019, 02:38 AM

Not much tension. I dont think we were talking that much during that time,. But we still talked. We always talk. But our talks have become more deeper and spiritual in the last 2 months. The more we bond the stronger the tension becomes, because it ends up with us back into the romantic situation. And thats when he goes down hill. Then we give each other space and then we talk more and more , and end up right back into the same loop. But the one thing we cant just stop talking, we both have this need to communicate with each other. If we dont it becomes unbearable. I cant stand it. I feel like if im grieving.

Honestly i dint know what to make of this. I just wonder if there is a purpose or a lesson to be learned. For what ever reason 10yrs later we are just not getting it!

Rahu what symbols did u want to look up?
Unread 04-30-2019, 04:09 AM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lion o ness View Post
Not much tension. I dont think we were talking that much during that time,. But we still talked. We always talk. But our talks have become more deeper and spiritual in the last 2 months. The more we bond the stronger the tension becomes, because it ends up with us back into the romantic situation. And thats when he goes down hill. Then we give each other space and then we talk more and more , and end up right back into the same loop. But the one thing we cant just stop talking, we both have this need to communicate with each other. If we dont it becomes unbearable. I cant stand it. I feel like if im grieving.

Honestly i dint know what to make of this. I just wonder if there is a purpose or a lesson to be learned. For what ever reason 10yrs later we are just not getting it!

Rahu what symbols did u want to look up?
ceres,eris,pholous,pallas,juno, nessus,orcus,Sedna,ixion,16,433,h13,named asteroids if possible
Unread 04-30-2019, 05:15 AM

Ok cant put all on 1 chart so here the list
Ceres-9 sag
Eris-13 aries
Pholous-12pis
Pallas 17 scorp
Juno 0cap
Nexxus 2 can
Orcus 25 can
Sedna 3 taur
Ixion 9 scorp
Psyche 21 scorp
Eros 11 aqua
His name 2 libra
My name - 27 virgo
Unread 04-30-2019, 10:36 AM

It would help to see your chart, but there are clues in your list of planets and how you said this started when Pluto was aspecting your Pluto-Venus-Jupiter which must therefore be in a t-square. You seem to be learning what this aspect of your chart is all about: at the lower level, extreme, obsessive and possessive amounts of love/lust, whether from you or from the other person. All Pluto contacts tie us into the lower chakras, especially the sexual, lowest ones. Do you have any strong Uranus placements that alleviate this? I'm sensing that you find it easier to distance yourself from these feelings than he does. If you're now starting to talk about spiritual things, then the energies are moving into higher chakras; unless this is a ploy on his part, of course, because it continues the bond and may lead to what he hopes it will lead to.

Often Plutonic relationships involve controlling or manipulative behaviour. For example, did you ever wonder whether he actually dropped the sewing kit beside your car, and then pulled off his button? - as a way to pull you closer, because you told him you'd just started dating others? He would have known by that time that you were particularly susceptible to suggestions that 'this was meant to be', that the universe was somehow directing events to keep you close to him. You could be being 'played'. Having the Neptune transit over your Pisces ascendant in recent years could have blindsided you to what's really going on.

Another factor is the Pisces/12th house nature of the relationship and your natal charts; you can both, and together, be manoeuvred by paranormal forces not of this world into continuing the relationship so as to provide emotional food for hungry entities. Lilith contacts can suggest this too; she's often called a sex demon/vampire.

And a rather practical point: if work forbids romance/affairs, and yet this whole thing is so unbearable and you are so attracted to each other, then why does one of you not find another job so you can have a legitimate relationship? Have you been intimate during the last 10 years of this dancing tantalisingly in close proximity to each other? Or has the tension just built up to such a peak because you haven't let this happen?

Last edited by Sweet Pea; 04-30-2019 at 10:39 AM.
Unread 04-30-2019, 09:34 PM
Banned

One thing is that his asteroid is loosely conjunct your asteroid and is square to nessus andjuno.
This would fit his ambivalence about a commitment. Nessus shows a selfish nature in him and one that would offend and harm you if he felt so. That is he would not consider your feelings when periods of rejection of the relationship come up.
Pholous is square to Neptune and the midpoint is square to chiron and opposed the orcus/Saturn conjunction The mars/juno midpoint is conjunct to Neptune. This pattern suggest that his desire for a commitment is constantly underreview as chiron adds a critical analysis. with Neptune and pholous acting together , he is probably silence about t=his real feelings about the relationship and lets his action clarify his intentions. Chiron also shows that when the relationship is moving into a ďoffí mode, he will become needlessly and inaccurately crucial of you. The Saturn/ orcus addition ,shows meanness in his critical analysis of you. It adds extreme selfishness and shows the ability to give you no consideration and noexplanation when his feelings change. This extremely self-centered and insensitveto your feelings. The moon/sun midpoints conjunct to Saturn and orcus which shows he will always have the upper hand and nothing will change, that is he will not commit and continue to hold your emotions at bay
Ixion is conjunct the vertex/Uranus midpoint and square to eros. This pattern shows extreme emotional vacillation. He changes from love and sensitivity to distant and mean, separative feeling at the drop of a hat. This tens to shows when he is most arouse, likes to inflict a bit on pain or discomfiture upon you. maybe a bit of SM energy but I would not characterize the relationship as SM.

Tags
composite, transits