Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 11-05-2013, 01:21 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to Lion o ness
Re: Transits to composite.

Ok

Nexus 2 cancer

Ixion 9 Scorpio

Pholous 12 Pisces

Unread 11-05-2013, 01:30 AM
Banned

Nessus is opposed to juno and square the asteroid midpoint. This strengthen my feeling that this is a manipulation play. Nessus is cold and unfeeling, controlling and domineering.

Ixion square to eros would describe his semi-adverbial approach to the relationship

Pholous square to Neptune definitely points to manipulation behind the scene.
Unread 11-05-2013, 01:54 AM

Thanks...

Here's my main question, and my main feeling..

I don't feel manipulated in any way.. I'm not an easy person to manipulate.
Basically he gets nothing from me but conversation..
And probably an ego boost... ( both of us)

He's never once asked me for anything nor have I asked him for anything..
Deep down, I know we can never make it work as a long term commitment.

That doesn't bother me in the least bit... I'm truly ok with that.. Honestly if we would of had a fling and never saw or talked to each other again... That would have been so much easier...

Here is what truly bothers me....
He's not the stick around type, ( remain friends) neither am I... Once it's done, it's done, have a nice life...
This is what I'm use to, this is what I understand, people come and go... It's a part of life...
But for what ever reason, I keep getting pulled back to him...
I haven't been able to just walk away,... That's turning my world inside out..
Plus why didn't he walk away, when it ended...
Why does he come back..
I asked him, and the best answer I get, is because we have a special bond...
I'll always have your back.. No matter what...
Ironically the fact that he doesn't leave ( wants to remain in contact) is ******* with my head....
I just can't understand, why he's still around..

Ok, I know this is my own issue here, but it's hair pulling, driving me crazy, why won't he ******* leave....

For me, my thinking is ok if it didn't work out, see ya around, have a nice life...
He has the same personality when it comes to relationships...
He is the type of guy, that will dump a girl with no word, just never call, speak to her again...
Yet no matter what, he just won't let go...
I've done everything I can think of, but it just doesn't send him packing...
If it does, fate steps in, and makes sure we communicate again, then everything starts all over...

I'm no spring chicken, I'm 41 years old, been married have kids...
I've over come so much... Except for this one thing....

I finally finally got my head straight, I told him, I didn't want to be with him, that I've started dating.. That I'm not really into him....
I totally disconnected myself from him.... I mediated and did reiki to help me get through this...
I mentally worked so hard to move on for over a month... I was finally feeling better...
I even met a guy, went out... Started semi seeing him......
Then all this office change happen at work, I stopped talking to that guy, and now I'm back to square one...

What the heck does fate/destiny want from me here....
What am I suppose to do, I really just can't take much more....

I've never had to deal with this much emotion... It's very difficult for me to understand..
When I did get married, I was married over 13 yrs...
It was idk.... Safe for me...
I cared, but I wasn't emotionally invested like this...
I still remained myself, and didn't loose myself.... I knew if one day he would leave, that I would be ok... I had my back up plan...
Fate of course stepped in and took him away...
It's a shame to cuz, I was never planning to leave...... But I knew somehow destiny had other ideas for me...

Sorry kind of vented

Last edited by Lion o ness; 11-05-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Unread 11-05-2013, 11:07 PM
Banned

quite ok to vent.

i just posted on node/reality that i have a "spell" over me.
what you venting showing is that you are "flipping out " over this. tha is what his energies are trying to do to you. you feel not manipulation because it is passive/ressistant mind control.

the fact that you mind is is so confused should be taken for the reason to stop any mental advancement of this relationship.

also it isobviously a magic spell because even the environmentseems to bend to push you together.

the spell uis specifically targeing your love for family and committment. many of you post have dealt with relationships and the possibility of committment.
with your name asteriod in loose conjunction and the midpoint exactly square to juno, the button for this primal emotional desire is being pushed. and it is being pushed by nessus which means it is not towards an end that is good for you, but for the pusher, him.

i noticed you had a mercury/sun/moon conjunction. following the beliefs of isabel hickey, i believe these planets rule body/spirit and soul. this implies that you are a old an developed soul to have the resources of this spiritual trinity in this embodiedment.
it also implies tha as a dispenser of light, you are going to have dark forces trying to shake your faith in yourselve and your light.
this is all the more important because we are living in an "end of time" historical epoch.

rahu
Unread 11-05-2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
What the heck does fate/destiny want from me here....
What am I suppose to do, I really just can't take much more....
Go back and read everything I told you.
Unread 11-06-2013, 01:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
quite ok to vent.

i just posted on node/reality that i have a "spell" over me.
what you venting showing is that you are "flipping out " over this. tha is what his energies are trying to do to you. you feel not manipulation because it is passive/ressistant mind control.

the fact that you mind is is so confused should be taken for the reason to stop any mental advancement of this relationship.

also it isobviously a magic spell because even the environmentseems to bend to push you together.

the spell uis specifically targeing your love for family and committment. many of you post have dealt with relationships and the possibility of committment.
with your name asteriod in loose conjunction and the midpoint exactly square to juno, the button for this primal emotional desire is being pushed. and it is being pushed by nessus which means it is not towards an end that is good for you, but for the pusher, him.

i noticed you had a mercury/sun/moon conjunction. following the beliefs of isabel hickey, i believe these planets rule body/spirit and soul. this implies that you are a old an developed soul to have the resources of this spiritual trinity in this embodiedment.
it also implies tha as a dispenser of light, you are going to have dark forces trying to shake your faith in yourselve and your light.
this is all the more important because we are living in an "end of time" historical epoch.

rahu
Thank you this really helped me a lot...
I have been working on this, but I get set back, when we get pulled back...
I will have to make more of a conscious effort to not let it get to me, and change my focus...
He made an innuendo today.. I ignore it, pretending I didn't get it..
He's always vague, so I said I don't understand what you mean, and he didn't clarify what he meant... He chickened out...
I just left it alone. Ignoring it.

I will have to read more on Isabel, I haven't really heard of her... Any suggestions?
Yes I feel like an old soul...
I just want peace at this point. And to be left alone.

Just 1 more question, then I promise to stop
(Says the lioness)

You mention black magic, and a love spell, did you mean this literally?
Did someone do something to me?
If so how can I reverse it?
I did try cutting the cords, but obviously that didn't work...
Unread 11-06-2013, 09:44 PM
Banned

i didn't say "love" spell. i said a spell which can also be called mind control.

would you go to the " node research "thread and see if you have any symbols or midpoints that have one of the degrees listed?

it just feels like something is "on" you and the node has been hovering over 7scorp for a while.

rahu
The Following User Says Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
anjelik (11-25-2013)
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:03 AM

I briefly through the thread, not to much detail...
I can't find anything specific hitting my nn...
My natal nn at 26cap00

T. Nn was squaring my Leo planets, but I think the orb my mp be wide now..
Plus I have been going through this since 2009...
It started when Pluto was hitting my Venus/Pluto/Jupiter t square...
I was having Pluto sq Pluto and Pluto opps Pluto
This was on top of my natal Venus sq Pluto...

I checked midpoints though to double check to see if it's something else.

I think maybe I found the answer... But it wouldn't explain the length of time..
My sun,merc,moon / nn midpoint is at 4/5 Scorpio

Merc/nn. Mp at 10 Scorpio

Interesting my Pluto/nn mp is 27 Scorpio

Looking at the grip I have several nn/ planet midpoints in different degrees do scorpio...

I'm not really sure what to look for...
What would last 4 years of this...
I'm posting my grid, maybe you can see something of more value..

Note the grid is showing the mean node at 24cap...
My true node at 26cap
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (159.2 KB, 8 views)
Unread 11-07-2013, 02:11 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdinaz View Post
Go back and read everything I told you.
I completely understand what your saying, I guess I'm looking for why reasons...
Maybe I'll never find them, but it's part of my soul search, so to speak

I have this need to understand it, at a deeper level, but I just haven't been able to get there...
Getting answers from him, it just makes everything worse.
Unread 11-07-2013, 09:22 PM
Banned

i'm fine combing. could you give me the exact degree for the true node midpoints with jupiter,chiron,saturn and neptune please.

rahu
Unread 11-08-2013, 12:15 AM
Banned

Hi lion o ness
The Uranus/Pluto midpoint, at 7 libra43, is inconjunct to the nodal axis,
At 7scorp43 . the inconjunct tends toward consciousness and decision. Bu here the symbols are unconscious, so you need to channel the energy running rather than identifying with them.
these can be healing forces but the downside is very dangerous as changes can come with no warning. Apparently you have been learning about yourself when opposing desires are tearing you apart. That is the experience to learn from. perhaps you are being forced to heal your psychic .

His does explain the intensity of the experience as Uranus and Pluto bring tensions of explosion.
The inconjunct is favorable because you have a say in the flow, with little risk from the downside. Hopefully using the unconscious energies constructively.

you can’t be dislodged from your perspective . but if you plan is not coherent then disappointments can arise and the time can be uneventful .

this connect you with the node research thread, as 7scorp43 started on oct 18 and moves til nov 18th at 7scorp43 again.

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint was transitted at 9scorp9 by the node on sept 5. This is deeply reflective at best and despondent emotions and insurmountable odds.
So you only have to hang on couple of more weeks.

rahu
Unread 11-08-2013, 01:03 AM

Quote:
Hi lion o ness
The Uranus/Pluto midpoint, at 7 libra43, is inconjunct to the nodal axis,
At 7scorp43 . the inconjunct tends toward consciousness and decision. Bu here the symbols are unconscious, so you need to channel the energy running rather than identifying with them.
these can be healing forces but the downside is very dangerous as changes can come with no warning. Apparently you have been learning about yourself when opposing desires are tearing you apart. That is the experience to learn from. perhaps you are being forced to heal your psychic .

His does explain the intensity of the experience as Uranus and Pluto bring tensions of explosion.
The inconjunct is favorable because you have a say in the flow, with little risk from the downside. Hopefully using the unconscious energies constructively.

you can’t be dislodged from your perspective . but if you plan is not coherent then disappointments can arise and the time can be uneventful .

this connect you with the node research thread, as 7scorp43 started on oct 18 and moves til nov 18th at 7scorp43 again.

The Saturn/Pluto midpoint was transitted at 9scorp9 by the node on sept 5. This is deeply reflective at best and despondent emotions and insurmountable odds.
So you only have to hang on couple of more weeks.

rahu

Hey thanks that's very interesting...
I notice the composite moon is also at 7libra, and composite Pluto at 9libra..
Could the composite planets be activating my Uranus/Pluto midpoint and that's why it's going on so long...
Why it's really had this effect...
If that's the case, will I always have these feelings as long as I am in contact with him?

Omg.. Yes I have been learning so much about myself... It's been tough...
I'm also starting Uranus opps Uranus... So I expect the unexpected

Maybe when t. Nn gets in early Scorpio it will get better, it will then trine my Venus...

Do you still need the other midpoints?
I use to use an online calculator but, now the website has changed...
I'm not sure how else to get the exact degree..

I checked on his midpoints..
His Uranus/Pluto midpoint is at 4scorpio
Nn/ Neptune 4scorpio
Nn/Pluto at 3libra
Pluto/moon 9scorpio

There's more.. But u get the picture..

Last edited by Lion o ness; 11-08-2013 at 01:12 AM.
Unread 11-08-2013, 10:23 PM
Banned

Quote:
i'm fine combing. could you give me the exact degree for the true node midpoints with jupiter,chiron,saturn and neptune please.

rahu
12cap26 jup/NN
28sco08 chiron/NN
7 ari 01 saturn/NN
29sag14 neptuine/NN
rahu
Unread 11-08-2013, 11:59 PM
Banned

Your NN/Neptune mp is 29sag14 transitting S node is formed a septile at 7tau 48 on oct 15th. The NN goes back and forth 7tau46 on 0ct 16 til. Your Neptune/NN are within 2 arc minutes.

This aspect adds the confusion of karma or no karma to the equation.

You Jupiter is conjunct this mp within30 minutes. The septile shows a snchronistic or destinically in nature to this time. But again , the focus is on business/profession as natal Jupiter is affected. With Jupiter square to Pluto , no vibrations around Jupiter are superficial.

This still smells like a cosmic set up.

There are a couple of other close midpoints I’l look at.

There are powerful spells that can consume one,if one enter of one’s own free will. so influences are created that weaken you faith on yourself.

rahu
Lion o ness (11-09-2013)
Unread 11-09-2013, 12:49 AM

Your an awesome man!!

I really appreciate your help

Could you explain one of my midpoints, I've always been really curious about..

My Venus/Jupiter mp is exactly conjunct my Pluto.
I also have Venus/Jupiter/Pluto t square which Pluto I believe is the apex of the tsqaure..

Last edited by Lion o ness; 11-09-2013 at 01:19 AM.
Unread 11-09-2013, 10:12 PM
Banned

your interest in this tsquare comes as a septile transit by the node on the juiter/venus/Pluto cross passes.

you have two planes of partnerships/marriage.
Mercury is exactly conjunct to the moon and square to juno and uranus.
This implies that the reason your marriage ended is because you and he lost the…trust to speak with from soul, as this aspect shows that emotional/mental connections for twin travelers. It shows union with those who share the psychic/astral channels.

Your second plane of partnership/marriage is shown by Jupiter opposed to venus and square to Pluto. this is one of ambitious actions. Personal advancement/achievements and motives always set on one’s take.

Juno is quintile to Jupiter. This shows that marriage will be of equals and joint actions prevail. but contention can arise if not given adequate control over your dealings
Here a joint understanding rather than emotional merging serve to bring you together.

These two planes are mutually exclusive as the singular egotism of Pluto preclude a emotionally intimate love to flourish or develop.

Juno/Uranus shows a sparkling brilliance of psychic and mental influences . but you keep this clarity shaded as your light has brought more than you wanted before.
This is a jewel of efficiently and gives you a intrinsic control of your profession activities. At the expense of environmental options of expansion.
This seems to be the quandary as the Pluto/jup/venus looks toward powers of a overlord.
Less control but gain space ,but space with less constants. saturn square the vertex has weaken you since your breakup. Now you question your inner brilliance, beware not to unconsciously seek compensation form selfish gains to assuage your emotional void.

The period began with venus septile to the SN on the 18th of august. the emotional confusion etc. started to totally preoccupy your attitude. This work continues til a resolution is reached nov 23 -29

The influence of Pluto was very powerful from sept 8 -14. Likely a period of reclusion as any action promised trouble.
rahu
Unread 11-09-2013, 10:32 PM

Thanks...
Question isn't my mercury sextile Uranus/Juno... Or are you using a different system...

With my x husband, we never separated or talked or considered divorce..
We were physically separated by unforeseen unusual forces, his karma I guess.
It started with a series of un controllable circumstances..
I can explain more, but prefer to do so in a pm... If needed.. These events started in dec07, then through all of 08 we were handling it..
But....
Then in feb of 09 the events escalated, we were physically separated, then by October of 09
I started dealing with this other relationship..

So I've been trying to get my head straight ever since..
Unread 11-09-2013, 11:08 PM
Banned

my mistake, what i was focusing on was the mercury/uranus,mercury/juno,moon/juno, and moon /uranus midpoints conjunct the vertex.your mental prowess and efficiency coming from the sextile.

rahu
Lion o ness (11-09-2013)
Unread 11-13-2013, 12:14 AM
Banned

another thought,, are there any aspects between lilths and uranuss in yourr synastry.

rahu
Unread 11-13-2013, 02:02 AM

his lilth is conjunct my Sun, moon, mercury
sextile my Uranus
lilth sq lilith

my lilith conjunct his Uranus
my lilith sextile his venus

this is the black crescent moon one, in the drop down box on astro..

it's included on the synastry on the previous page.
Unread 11-13-2013, 11:12 PM
Banned

That’s what I thought. Your connection is from the lilth aspects and hence you both affect each other in a subliminal way. that is ,your most primitive emotional feelings are enervated.

You affect each other from underneath the personality structure’s resistance to compromise.

He read or intuits every and each change of emotional, mental and social grace.
You can read him off the astral.very unnervy as you have the insights to him that he hasn’t found yet.
the nature of lilth strength and symbol is so seminal that the nature of life does not always show these dynamics distinctly. I see lilth as a preconscious and pre-emotional sensitivity .
But here Uranus is included which takes your lilth into a structural role .

I still stand weighing the contrast between the sun/Saturn/moon/Pluto biquintile/quintile pattern. With midpoints concentrated on Saturn at the Nadir and balancing this is the ethereal sense connections of these dynamics that will never play out well for you.

And with the composite mars/Uranus midpoint and the vertex being transited square by the dragon………it is not likely long term. though i guess it is long term as you and he have danced this dance for several years.
rahu
Unread 11-14-2013, 12:21 AM

Rahu.. I completely and totally appreciate your help...
As I've said before, I know deep down inside we can't make it work...

My main question is the deep connection/ and the not being able to let go..
Why we keep going back and fourth...
Mainly why does it seem like fate brings us back...

If the relationship would have just ended, and that was that... I wouldn't have ever really discussed it...

I guess I'm looking for reasons...

I don't doubt he cares in his own way, that's all I need to know from him...
I just need space to get over him, and I can't get that space...
The more we are around each other, the more the attraction grows and the more we communicate..

This week, I could really feel his attraction coming back..
Basically I have been ignoring his hints... And replying with stupid "misunderstanding" comments..

Like we were texting, and he asked me how far I was willing to go for him..
I said well I'm around "city name" you needed something around here??
Lmao!!!
I don't think he laughed, but I sure did..

Yesterday we had a tiff, nothing major mostly a misunderstanding...
He got really mad, saying I'm so sick and tired of these misunderstandings with you!!!!
But we talked about it, and resolved it..

Now he's just become more boulder with his hints...
Today I just ignored it and changed the subject...

When he actually spits out what he wants, I'm going to tell him, I like it the way it is... That it's not a good idea...
The only problem with that, when I do... He comes even harder at me...
It's a loose/loose situation...

Basically we drive each other completely and totally nuts!!!!

Do you think this is the Lilith energy causing all of this...

I've wondered about the Lilith contacts, but I can't find much on it...
So if you have anything else to add, I would appreciate it...
Unread 11-14-2013, 11:41 PM
Banned

lion o ness
yes
as this reading went on, anything i saw was interesting but not explaining the energy that has you "captivated". i have done charts where uranus/lilth aspects explained behavior and feeling accurately. as both your name asteroids were conjunct your respective uranus', it had to be that the energy involves lilth and uranus.
finally here,after considering your furthur qualifications of this connection ,
it had to be a astral/Uranus connection to subconscious/lilth emotional dynamics.
In your case ,your psychic/astral energies are felt by him directly. Anytime you think of him your brain itches.
With his lilth aspected to your mercury/moon,sun stellium, he gets under your skin without trying. But he is receptive of an energy of emotional intimacy that he doesn’t understand.but he absolutely can read you smallest movement.

I suggest you look at the lilth midpoints in your synastric chart. See what has transited it recently if anything

Quote:

rahu
he senses the most sacred and fundemental feelings in you.
we are working with the synatsry now as the purely ego driven motives are prevailing.

I suggest you look at the lilth midpoints in your synastric chart. See what has transited it recently if anything.

rahu

Unread 11-15-2013, 03:45 AM

My Lilith is at 18 Scorpio, his at 14 Leo

The midpoint between us is around 1 libra...
Which is conjunct my natal Pluto.

Transit Nn has passed over it... Saturn is coming up in it....

Since we have been in the same office, we are getting along and the attraction builds with really no outlet, it drives me crazy...
I can't sleep at night... I don't like being like this... Makes me feel really anxious.
Unread 11-15-2013, 09:34 PM
Banned

the transiting node was conjunct your lilth recently mar-april 2013 and the node squared his lilth in june 2013.
one would expect that you sensed the most "confusion" or energy about him then. if the lilths are the point of intersection.

it is still the pluto/jupiter/venus pattern that everything is revolving around. that is pure selfish advancement and ambition.

this whole thing still smells like a opportunity for you to be put in a bad light.

rahu
Lion o ness (12-03-2014)

Tags
composite, transits