Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 12-15-2011, 05:32 PM

Re: Mars, the Bringer of War: What It Means In Your Chart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quicksilver82 View Post
Interesting how you connect her response to her intensity (Pisces Moon). I have Aquarius Moon, so I just don't given a ****, hahaha. I have a "love it or leave it alone" philosophy about myself. But I think it's also because my Moon is in a fixed sign.
Ah, I love the moon in aqua ...My mum's moon conjuncts my sun so I get her pretty well (and she may get me even better than I get myself!) I'm only now tenuously fondling synastry, but what I've read of this aspect rings true in the sense that I (sun) have, for the most part, largely controlled our relationship - ironically - due I think to the fact that I meet her emotional (moon) needs. Not many people really understand her.

Unread 12-15-2011, 05:39 PM

Quote:
Set them off in what way? Like, how do you interpret a T-square between these specific planets?
It can be set off differently depending on what signs the planets are in. Yours are in fixed signs which show stubbornness, rigidity, and determination. You make up your mind about a thing, and it's a done deal. There's no swaying back and forth, nor are you easily influenced. You might even hold grudges.

If, for example, Mars was transiting Aquarius, when it hit your natal Moon, your natal Venus and Mars would be triggered also as a result of the T-square.
2. a piece of instrumental music suggestive of a daydream
3. archaic. a fanciful or visionary notion; daydream

VIR SUN
, PIS MOON,VIR ASC
Unread 12-15-2011, 05:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RaptInReverie View Post
It can be set off differently depending on what signs the planets are in. Yours are in fixed signs which show stubbornness, rigidity, and determination. You make up your mind about a thing, and it's a done deal. There's no swaying back and forth, nor are you easily influenced. You might even hold grudges.

If, for example, Mars was transiting Aquarius, when it hit your natal Moon, your natal Venus and Mars would be triggered also as a result of the T-square.

Got it! How does that work being in the 1st, 3rd, and 9th house? So for example, if transiting Mars hits my Venus in the 9th, are these the areas of life that it affects? I think this may have something to do with another thread I started today about my love life (since Venus is involved)??? Take a look...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...200#post342200

I am the riddle that reinvents itself every season
I am metaphor and function
I am the hammer of subtlety and the scalpel of vulgarity
I am theory and application
I am the dream and the device
Unread 12-15-2011, 06:22 PM

Quote:
Got it! How does that work being in the 1st, 3rd, and 9th house? So for example, if transiting Mars hits my Venus in the 9th, are these the areas of life that it affects? I think this may have something to do with another thread I started today about my love life (since Venus is involved)??? Take a look...

http://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum...200#post342200
I'll respond on your thread...
2. a piece of instrumental music suggestive of a daydream
3. archaic. a fanciful or visionary notion; daydream

VIR SUN
, PIS MOON,VIR ASC

Tags
astrology, bringer, chart, mars, means, natal