Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 07-19-2019, 08:40 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Transits and anxiety

I am not 100% sure if my birth time is correct, but that's what my mum told me

Anyhow, since 7th July 2019 I have been experiencing a lot anxiety with panic. Is there something in my chart (transit wise) that would trigger this.

I have generally been blessed with good health, but do tend towards more nervy type illness, however the only other time I have experienced this kind of anxiety started in April 2015 - this slightly different and hopefully not as severe as that though.

I would be interested to know if anyone could shed any astrological light on this.
Thanks in advance to anyone responds.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Birth Chart.jpg (57.8 KB, 18 views)

Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 07-19-2019, 11:30 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Re: Transits and anxiety

Chiron in Aries ♈️ Your self esteem is low and therefore lack self worth. All this is internalised and then you have the anxiety. This maybe due to a number of things in the past. Possibly violence. You try to balance these emotions but they are emotions. Bring them out, deal with them and let them go.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-20-2019)
  #3  
Unread 07-20-2019, 09:24 AM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

Thank you. I was wondering if there are any transits that have set this off.

I have been otherwise fine for the last few years, no anxiety, then became quite unwell with it earlier this month.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 07-20-2019, 10:55 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 1,962
Re: Transits and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud33 View Post

Anyhow, since 7th July 2019 I have been experiencing a lot anxiety with panic. Is there something in my chart (transit wise) that would trigger this.

I have generally been blessed with good health, but do tend towards more nervy type illness, however the only other time I have experienced this kind of anxiety started in April 2015 - this slightly different and hopefully not as severe as that though.

I would be interested to know if anyone could shed any astrological light on this.
Hi,
Could it be an effect of tr. Mercury (communication) in Leo retrograding on 7th July in a conjunction with tr. Mars opposing your 4th house Jupiter?

There is a natal Mercury square Saturn in mutable signs the chart. Air and water don't 'mix' well. There is no sense of reality (Earth) upon which they are based,. Air's intangible mental side, based on Gemini thought, can sweep up the sensitivity of Pisces inner imagination (fantasy), or vice versa. What one thinks and feels is not necessarily so. Unfortunately Mercury-Saturn can make one 'serious in thought' that can see a predisposition towards mental depression if not guided as it should be.

The Earth element provides the 'what you physically see is how it really is'.
Is it coincidence that Mars is the only functional energy in an Earth sign?
Mars represents one's self-assertive nature. It's said to work at its best in Capricorn where it can move the proverbial boulders and/or climb mountains that stand in its way. For always, if necessary, as Capricorn never gives up or gives in. It isn't 'the throw in the towel' type. Yet, if Mars doesn't show that assertiveness and self assertion, Capricorn can turn its energy to stone. Fear, together with any 'failure complex' (Saturn-Neptune, also regarding abandonment issues), can take over, which sensitivity and imagination can 'prey' upon. Yet it may never happen.

Mercury rules the 9th and 11th houses, Mars rules the 6th and 7th houses.
If the birth time is accurate, the transiting conjunction at work above occured in the 10th house of career, public standing, parenting; otherwise in the 9th house of culture, beliefs, knowledge, benefits.
By coincidence, there was also a transiting conjunction between Mercury-Mars in Taurus in the 7th house, in April 2015. This was sextile natal Mercury, which may have accounted for the 'not so severe' of the meeting between them.

Can you relate the themes of the houses; work/complaints, partner, beliefs/benefits, (freedom within) friendship, to anything that occured in 2015 and most recently?
Taurus and Leo are both FIXED signs that provide stability and reliability which, in turn, offers security. If the rock shows a tendency towards crumbling, would this affect the Sun's (now in Taurus) physical security?

Mercury-Mars are associated with heated verbal expression, which can sometimes become anger when uncontrolled. Are you inwardly angry about that which you fear may be happening, yet do not have the physical proof to go on?
Is it coincidental that tr. Jupiter has been activating the natal Mercury-Saturn from the 2nd house (finances and worth)? Transiting Neptune in its own sign has been activating the Mercury-Saturn square for several years.
Has there been some sort of (des)illusion, deception, loss, money issues, with which you have had to contend (also from within yourself?), for which substances that take you out of yourself to relieve the pressures of reality have taken over your common sense?

By co-incidence yet again, at this period in your life, secondary progressed (one day after birth = 1 year of life progressed = 46 years) Mercury and Mars are in exact sextile (productive) to each other across Aries and Aquarius respectively, within orb of activating natal Sun on their midpoint.
Hopefully this could mean an 'aha' moment of inspiring assertiveness and thought, that could enable a natal Pisces Sun goldfish endlessly swimming around in its same bowl to become a whale for which the opportunties of the open ocean of life are endless.
You might care to consider that there is a lot of truth in the saying that 'cause breeds effect'.

Transiting Mercury may have to turn direct first.
Mid-August it reaches its retrograde degree in direct motion, once again opp. natal Jupiter in 4th house(?). Retrospective thought can enable one to think differently about circumstances. Tr. Mars, still in Leo, will have reached the quincunx with natal Sun. Can it light the inner spark (having sextiled Uranus) of change, that gets the engine running smoothly, rather than over-flooding itwith ideas of what might never be?
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-20-2019)
  #5  
Unread 07-20-2019, 01:00 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

Thanks Frisiangal
I get depersonalisation with anxiety which makes everything feel very unreal and my thinking becomes muddy ( this is the bit of anxiety that is quite terrifying)
I'm basically trying to say that there is a lot to take in from your response (because my brain isn't working) but I will do my best to answer.

In both instances of anxiety, the anxiety seems to have hit me from nowhere.

In April 2015, I had to take 3 months of work because I was so unwell, but looking back I was getting bullied by an manager and I kept picking up colds around the time (stress), so maybe it was bullying triggering it in that instance.

I feel like I process my emotions unconsciously, or maybe I am just very disconnected from them.

For e.g. I can have people offloading all their problems onto me, feel absolutely fine and then wonder why I can't sleep 12 hours later - because they have dumped all their stress onto me.

When I returned to work from ill health in April 2015, I requested that my hours be reduced and I set up my own small business. (I didn't tell them that) I was given a different manager and carried on.

January 2019 after a lot of restructuring I was made redundant from this job ( I had worked in it for 18 years). The place was so bitchy and toxic I felt relieved when it happened, but it was still a difficult thing to go through after such a long time.

I finally left that job in April 2019 and have been working on my own business and felt I was doing fine, until now.

So yes I guess it is connected to work and finances.

I don't touch legal or illegal substances never interested me. My escape is probably spiritualism, although I do try to keep that in balance not go too far into the abyss.

Interestingly, on the back of HKK's comment last night. I looked up the connection between anxiety and repressed emotions and there is some interesting information out there. I do have lots of strange phobias (fears = repressed rage) So will try working on that - I have just punched a few pillows to see if that helps
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Unread 07-20-2019, 02:42 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud33 View Post
Thanks Frisiangal
I get depersonalisation with anxiety which makes everything feel very unreal and my thinking becomes muddy ( this is the bit of anxiety that is quite terrifying)
I'm basically trying to say that there is a lot to take in from your response (because my brain isn't working) but I will do my best to answer.

In both instances of anxiety, the anxiety seems to have hit me from nowhere.

In April 2015, I had to take 3 months of work because I was so unwell, but looking back I was getting bullied by an manager and I kept picking up colds around the time (stress), so maybe it was bullying triggering it in that instance.

I feel like I process my emotions unconsciously, or maybe I am just very disconnected from them.

For e.g. I can have people offloading all their problems onto me, feel absolutely fine and then wonder why I can't sleep 12 hours later - because they have dumped all their stress onto me.

When I returned to work from ill health in April 2015, I requested that my hours be reduced and I set up my own small business. (I didn't tell them that) I was given a different manager and carried on.

January 2019 after a lot of restructuring I was made redundant from this job ( I had worked in it for 18 years). The place was so bitchy and toxic I felt relieved when it happened, but it was still a difficult thing to go through after such a long time.

I finally left that job in April 2019 and have been working on my own business and felt I was doing fine, until now.

So yes I guess it is connected to work and finances.

I don't touch legal or illegal substances never interested me. My escape is probably spiritualism, although I do try to keep that in balance not go too far into the abyss.

Interestingly, on the back of HKK's comment last night. I looked up the connection between anxiety and repressed emotions and there is some interesting information out there. I do have lots of strange phobias (fears = repressed rage) So will try working on that - I have just punched a few pillows to see if that helps
Aww whatís your phobias? With Chiron in Aries maybe your feeling like a coward and then trying to beat those feelings instead of dealing with them in a more healthier way. It makes more sense now you have mentioned the things that have happened at wirk. Your not a coward so donít take me the wrong way please. What I mean is maybe thatís how YOU feel. Itís all linked to work. The feelings have been suppressed and now all coming out.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Hkk For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-21-2019)
  #7  
Unread 07-20-2019, 07:58 PM
kshantaram kshantaram is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Location: india
Posts: 2,214
Re: Transits and anxiety

In case get clues from the details,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc


Sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit mars-rahu NNode 3rd cap,
mars lord 6th/7th for health-employment-marriage,
and lord 2nd for family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-toxic issues etc
detachment from siblings-colleagues-employment-relationship-finances etc
seeking change-transfer;

aries 6th impulsive, preference for action oriented work;
chiron 6th, wounded health and employment matters/disappointments;
mars aspect own aries 6th, protective of employment,
while not good for health of the opponents! able to defeat them;


natal mars-rahu cap, methodical, good for initiative, excessive risk taking,
accident prone, strained relationships with siblings; rise-fall in life;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;


ketu-separative SNode over cancer 9th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive, spiritual,
distancing from father, distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc
mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th impacting luck-health;


rahu now transit natal ketu 9th, foreign travels-pilgrimage;


rahu-ketu now 1.5yr overlapping transits, life style reversals;
ketu transit mars-rahu 3rd causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;


Moon lord 9th for luck over libra 12th for foreign lands,
wavery mind, prone to colds etc;
aptitude for psychology-teaching-public/international relations etc;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;


Leo 10th inimical-malefic for libra asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;


inimical sun over pisces 5th with debilated mer, and venus elevated;
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position;
confused mind-emotional; debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
literary-oratory-pharma-physician-artistic aptitudes; selfless-attitude;
heart-stomach-feet health-emotional issues;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;


jup now transit sag 2nd opp sat,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-finances;


sat gemini 8th, chronic health issues,
urological-chest-lungs-nerves-piles etc
aptitude for information technology and research;
observe fast sat evenings;



do promptly ack and discuss salient feedbacks how insightful-helpful,



wishing well, kshantaram
__________________
Donate to your Delight!!!
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to kshantaram For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-21-2019)
  #8  
Unread 07-21-2019, 09:10 AM
Frisiangal Frisiangal is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2006
Location: Dairyland
Posts: 1,962
Re: Transits and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud33 View Post
Thanks Frisiangal
I get depersonalisation with anxiety which makes everything feel very unreal and my thinking becomes muddy ( this is the bit of anxiety that is quite terrifying)
I'm basically trying to say that there is a lot to take in from your response (because my brain isn't working) but I will do my best to answer.
I've been told quite often that I 'go deep' rather than just scraping the surface.
Hope you are able eventually to do some unravelling of the wool that can straighten things out in your mind.

My reply was only in reference to your current query for 'astrological light'.
There is much more in the chart that has its own themes that play out over the ( progressed) years.

Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Frisiangal For This Useful Post:
cloud33 (07-21-2019)
  #9  
Unread 07-21-2019, 01:47 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hkk View Post
Aww whatís your phobias? With Chiron in Aries maybe your feeling like a coward and then trying to beat those feelings instead of dealing with them in a more healthier way. It makes more sense now you have mentioned the things that have happened at wirk. Your not a coward so donít take me the wrong way please. What I mean is maybe thatís how YOU feel. Itís all linked to work. The feelings have been suppressed and now all coming out.
I don't really regard myself as a coward, but I do struggle a bit with self worth which is why I stayed in a job that I should have left a long time prior, the same can be applied to relationships and other situations.

I'm sure I read, or watched something possibly Steve Judd on youtube say that people with Chiron opposite their ascendant have a fear of horses - I do find horses quite scary, but otherwise love animals.

My phobias are mostly around claustrophobia, feeling trapped not being able to breathe. My others seem to be a work in progress and develop by the day, but will not mention as probably be quite outing for me.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 07-21-2019, 01:50 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by kshantaram View Post
In case get clues from the details,
share salient feedbacks how true-insightful,
traits-talents-health-remedies etc etc


Sat-ketu separative SNode now 1.5yr transit mars-rahu NNode 3rd cap,
mars lord 6th/7th for health-employment-marriage,
and lord 2nd for family-finances;
pain-injury-surgery arms-shoulders-ears-knees-toxic issues etc
detachment from siblings-colleagues-employment-relationship-finances etc
seeking change-transfer;

aries 6th impulsive, preference for action oriented work;
chiron 6th, wounded health and employment matters/disappointments;
mars aspect own aries 6th, protective of employment,
while not good for health of the opponents! able to defeat them;


natal mars-rahu cap, methodical, good for initiative, excessive risk taking,
accident prone, strained relationships with siblings; rise-fall in life;
prayers for ancestors, observe fast No-moon evenings;
observe death anniversaries religiously; wear brown hessonite over pendant;


ketu-separative SNode over cancer 9th,
hyper-sensitive/intuitive, spiritual,
distancing from father, distant lands;
pain-injury-surgery heart-lungs-thighs etc
mars debilated aspect over cancer 9th impacting luck-health;


rahu now transit natal ketu 9th, foreign travels-pilgrimage;


rahu-ketu now 1.5yr overlapping transits, life style reversals;
ketu transit mars-rahu 3rd causing detachments, pain-injury-surgery etc;
prayers for Christ, offer red flowers at the alter at home Mon evenings;


Moon lord 9th for luck over libra 12th for foreign lands,
wavery mind, prone to colds etc;
aptitude for psychology-teaching-public/international relations etc;
wear pearl over silver pendant touching heart;


Leo 10th inimical-malefic for libra asc,
stress-delays in career-recognition;


inimical sun over pisces 5th with debilated mer, and venus elevated;
stress-delays in luck-education-romance-children-position;
confused mind-emotional; debilation cancelled, gradual improvements;
literary-oratory-pharma-physician-artistic aptitudes; selfless-attitude;
heart-stomach-feet health-emotional issues;
wear green emerald over pendant touching heart;


jup now transit sag 2nd opp sat,
misjudgments-missed opportunities in family-finances;


sat gemini 8th, chronic health issues,
urological-chest-lungs-nerves-piles etc
aptitude for information technology and research;
observe fast sat evenings;



do promptly ack and discuss salient feedbacks how insightful-helpful,



wishing well, kshantaram

Thank you for your response kshantaram.

I will come back to this when my thinking has a bit more clarity.
But at a glance the themes seem consistent with what I have said about work and finances.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 07-21-2019, 01:56 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frisiangal View Post
I've been told quite often that I 'go deep' rather than just scraping the surface.
Hope you are able eventually to do some unravelling of the wool that can straighten things out in your mind.

My reply was only in reference to your current query for 'astrological light'.
There is much more in the chart that has its own themes that play out over the ( progressed) years.

Thank you Frisiangal.
The last time this happened it was a bit of a wake up call, so hopefully this is building up to a (positive) 'AHA!' moment.
Cause breeds effect 'n' all
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Unread 07-21-2019, 02:01 PM
Hkk Hkk is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2018
Posts: 1,490
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloud33 View Post
I don't really regard myself as a coward, but I do struggle a bit with self worth which is why I stayed in a job that I should have left a long time prior, the same can be applied to relationships and other situations.

I'm sure I read, or watched something possibly Steve Judd on youtube say that people with Chiron opposite their ascendant have a fear of horses - I do find horses quite scary, but otherwise love animals.

My phobias are mostly around claustrophobia, feeling trapped not being able to breathe. My others seem to be a work in progress and develop by the day, but will not mention as probably be quite outing for me.
Do you think that maybe your a hypochondriac? 6th house also shows that you donít like everyday routine. Maybe this is why you feel claustrophobic. Donít follow routine. Be a bit more free
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Unread 07-21-2019, 03:27 PM
cloud33 cloud33 is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: UK
Posts: 21
Re: Transits and anxiety

No I'm not a hypochondriac - I guess a true hypochondriac would say that though

Always been interested in nutrition and exercise and I would consider myself to have good health and rarely visit the doctor.

I think my Libra moon, or Virgo in Vedic makes me rationalise stuff, so that keeps me in balance - apart from now in the throws of anxiety, but I am steering clear of doctor google.

All of my jobs have allowed me an element of freedom, I have mostly had good bosses (bar crazy aries manager, that tried to micro manage me and made me ill) and I am now self employed - so lots of freedom.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
anxiety, transits

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 10:07 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.