Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-16-2019, 03:50 PM

Exclamation Which Guy is Good for ME .. ???

Help! Im stuck; My Best Friend J and I bond has been getting stronger I think we have good chemistry, I cant explain it but it feels like were in-sync, His Mars Squares My Pluto which worries me
Because I read that could indicate domestic violence, J is warm towards me very emotionally supportive and understands Me.

B is a guy Ive dated before but for unknown reasons he left me without a word, fast forward to today hes trying to come back to me but still seems too slow and cold, my feelings for him arent the same like they were before but at the same time we both have the same wants (marriage and kid) he has multiple planets in my 5th and 7th House

On the other Hand J doesnt want kids and doesnt believe in marriage or titles which is so conflicting for me because J is Fulfilling in ways B is NOT

To the Lovely Astro community, can you help decipher on who Id be better off with based off these charts?
Should I give B a second chance ?
Or Should I start new with J ?

Unread 05-16-2019, 06:11 PM

Re: Which Guy is Good for ME .. ???

Actually, it looks like the best one for you hasn't shown up yet.
Ps. it's easier to read if you put your chart in the inner circle.
Unread 05-16-2019, 06:23 PM

I thought of that being a possibility what lead to me asking is that recently my best friend always talking about getting together
The Following User Says Thank You to CaliCapricorn97 For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-16-2019)
Unread 05-16-2019, 06:35 PM

Heres the chart with my best friend on the outside
Attached Images
File Type: jpg C436A2EE-C505-4A3B-A2F2-94E88F8AA9D9.jpg (43.5 KB, 4 views)
Unread 05-16-2019, 09:19 PM
Banned

hi CaliCapricorn97
could you post midpoint composites that gives the exact degrees?
rahu
Unread 05-16-2019, 09:43 PM

Here are my midpoint composites with both of them
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 278E7AFC-E1A3-439C-8FEF-C1551B6E2E13.jpg (59.3 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg C658F477-CE31-469C-81B0-BD5F9A448647.jpg (56.6 KB, 5 views)
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCapricorn97 View Post
Here are my midpoint composites with both of them
Sorry can ask you how did you do this type of chart in astro, how can i find it under which name??
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:34 AM

When doing a chart on astro.com click "chart type" and there is a long list of types of charts you can select.
Unread 05-17-2019, 08:53 AM

You are very young still. You have plenty off time to shop around for a better life partner.

Your best friend would be better as a best friend than a romantic partner. Look at the challenging T-square that is focused on your natal Moon. He will not fulfil or satisfy your emotional needs, and will actually stress you out, and force you to deny yourself many things that you desire.

And in the other synastry, it is your ex bf that has the T-square to his Moon. I don't think that you will 100% fulfill his needs either. And maybe that is why he walked away once previously?

I think you could step back, and work on yourself and what your life is about, and at some point, a better option will appear.
The Following User Says Thank You to katydid For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (05-17-2019)
Unread 05-17-2019, 11:45 PM
Banned

hi CaliCapricorn97

the first composite is not at all conducive yo a serious long term relationship.
Jupiter is square to Uranus and Neptune which shows instability ,deception and a quick breakuo.in addition the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which shows a very strictly sexual hookup but not one that lead to intimate love.
in addition Saturn is square pluto which emphasizes he is only into you for sex.

the second composite does have some favorable and sincere sexual/emotional aspects.
moon conjunct to Jupiter is sextile to Venus with venus loosely conjunct to juno, and mars is trine to moon/jutier and sextile to venus. this pattern is very favorable for a loving and steady romance/relationship.
with ceres conjunct the moon and Jupiter, I would expect you to have felt this was a better long term hookup.
here Jupiter is also square to Uranus and Neptune so the long term stability might be a question but there are strong sincere emotional aspects .
a addition factor is that mercury is opposed to chiron and these are square to the node.on the positive side this is an aspect of a strong mental connection. it indicates you are both very intelligent and inquisitive, but on the downside, this can show arguments and differences of opinions on many subjects. still the conscious planets are favorably aspected and hopefully the intense mentl connection would not trun in to incrimination and disputes.
between the two this one is clearly the better because at least he does have sincere and loving intentions/hopes, whereas the first composite shows he is simply looking for a quick slam-bam -thank you maam.
rahu
Unread 05-18-2019, 01:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by katydid View Post
You are very young still. You have plenty off time to shop around for a better life partner.

Your best friend would be better as a best friend than a romantic partner. Look at the challenging T-square that is focused on your natal Moon. He will not fulfil or satisfy your emotional needs, and will actually stress you out, and force you to deny yourself many things that you desire.

And in the other synastry, it is your ex bf that has the T-square to his Moon. I don't think that you will 100% fulfill his needs either. And maybe that is why he walked away once previously?

I think you could step back, and work on yourself and what your life is about, and at some point, a better option will appear.
I was just asking who could better for long term relationship
I dont date much Im a college grad open to being partnered up I have other options I just wanted to know between these too since theyre the ones Im closes to out of all Guys Im I know. Thank you
Unread 05-18-2019, 02:41 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi CaliCapricorn97

the first composite is not at all conducive yo a serious long term relationship.
Jupiter is square to Uranus and Neptune which shows instability ,deception and a quick breakuo.in addition the mars/venus midpoint is conjunct to pluto which shows a very strictly sexual hookup but not one that lead to intimate love.
in addition Saturn is square pluto which emphasizes he is only into you for sex.

the second composite does have some favorable and sincere sexual/emotional aspects.
moon conjunct to Jupiter is sextile to Venus with venus loosely conjunct to juno, and mars is trine to moon/jutier and sextile to venus. this pattern is very favorable for a loving and steady romance/relationship.
with ceres conjunct the moon and Jupiter, I would expect you to have felt this was a better long term hookup.
here Jupiter is also square to Uranus and Neptune so the long term stability might be a question but there are strong sincere emotional aspects .
a addition factor is that mercury is opposed to chiron and these are square to the node.on the positive side this is an aspect of a strong mental connection. it indicates you are both very intelligent and inquisitive, but on the downside, this can show arguments and differences of opinions on many subjects. still the conscious planets are favorably aspected and hopefully the intense mentl connection would not trun in to incrimination and disputes.
between the two this one is clearly the better because at least he does have sincere and loving intentions/hopes, whereas the first composite shows he is simply looking for a quick slam-bam -thank you maam.
rahu
Thank you so much! Thats all what I wanted to Know, every thing you said resonates thats why I dont want to give my ex a second chance I feel like he tricked me he said hes looking for long term in beginning but ended up using me for sex and giving up on me quick.
Unread 05-19-2019, 05:40 PM

Lightbulb Re: Which Guy is Good for ME .. ???

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahu View Post
hi CaliCapricorn97

rahu
Since you said the composite chart with my best friend is better what about our Synastry? What does our synastry say? Hes Red Im blue
Attached Images
File Type: jpg B54D6809-33AE-4C8F-B5D2-B2AC74ECB64B.jpg (44.0 KB, 0 views)
Unread 05-19-2019, 11:26 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaliCapricorn97 View Post
Since you said the composite chart with my best friend is better what about our Synastry? What does our synastry say? Hes Red Im blue
when one is thinking about a relationship, synastry is not the best chart to look to. synastry basically gives the dynamics of separate persons, but when you are concerned about an intimate relationship, the coming together of two people, the composite is better. so I don't use synastry when you are looking toward an intimate relationship
rahu

Tags
composite, good, love, match, relation astrology, synastry