Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 03-12-2019, 02:33 PM

Location: Somewhere at the beach. Watching the sun rise and — set.
Star of David in Davison chart - Twinflames or Karmic Partners?

Hey guys, would like to hear your thoughts about having a Star of David in a Davison chart.

Searched about it and didn't find anything interesting :/..

Would appreciate your help on this! Thank you <3
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Davison chart.jpg (67.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by JasmineX; 03-12-2019 at 04:28 PM.
Unread 03-12-2019, 04:29 PM

Re: Star of David in Davison chart - Twinflames or Karmic Partners?

Bump!
Please help me out on this
Unread 03-12-2019, 07:37 PM

I don't think the visual figuration has any particular importance, aside from the interaction of the planets.
The composite is not an easy one, with Neptune/uranus opposing sun and moon opposing Pluto. Saturn is also in a wide opposition to mars. These are all lethal contacts.
The trines and sextiles can help to balance them out. The moon sextile Venus/sun/mercury, and saturn, and trine the Neptune/uranus conjunction are very important contacts in this chart, allowing the emotional base to balance out the negative aspects.
There are no significant aspects to the nodes and no planet activity in the 8th or 12th.
Unread 03-12-2019, 10:53 PM

Your composite does have a lot of happy sextiles and trines. Sun conjunct Venus shows that the relationship is characterized by love and affection.

However, as ElenaJ pointed out, a Star of David configuration also, by its nature, contains 3 oppositions, so these are areas to work on. With Uranus-Neptune opposing the sun, you may find that there are too many outside forces at work that make it difficult for the relationship to persist. Moon-Pluto can indicate some obsession, or perhaps that the relationship has a difficult interpersonal power dynamic at work.

Hopefully all of the positive aspects will manifest, however.

The Star of David (involving actual planets at all of its points) is pretty rare. I cannot say whether twin flames or karma are involved. But I don't think you two will ever tire of one another. All those sextiles indicate a lot of excitement.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
Unread 03-13-2019, 12:03 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElenaJ View Post
I don't think the visual figuration has any particular importance, aside from the interaction of the planets.
The composite is not an easy one, with Neptune/uranus opposing sun and moon opposing Pluto. Saturn is also in a wide opposition to mars. These are all lethal contacts.
The trines and sextiles can help to balance them out. The moon sextile Venus/sun/mercury, and saturn, and trine the Neptune/uranus conjunction are very important contacts in this chart, allowing the emotional base to balance out the negative aspects.
There are no significant aspects to the nodes and no planet activity in the 8th or 12th.
Not having any planet activity in the 8th or 12th / aspects to the nodes, would mean...?
Unread 03-13-2019, 12:06 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by waybread View Post
Your composite does have a lot of happy sextiles and trines. Sun conjunct Venus shows that the relationship is characterized by love and affection.

However, as ElenaJ pointed out, a Star of David configuration also, by its nature, contains 3 oppositions, so these are areas to work on. With Uranus-Neptune opposing the sun, you may find that there are too many outside forces at work that make it difficult for the relationship to persist. Moon-Pluto can indicate some obsession, or perhaps that the relationship has a difficult interpersonal power dynamic at work.

Hopefully all of the positive aspects will manifest, however.

The Star of David (involving actual planets at all of its points) is pretty rare. I cannot say whether twin flames or karma are involved. But I don't think you two will ever tire of one another. All those sextiles indicate a lot of excitement.
Thank you for your reply. It's true, we always had a lot of external forces trying to bring down our relationship... so that makes sense.
Unread 03-13-2019, 07:32 AM

The 8th and 12th involvement could be an indication of a karmic relationship.
Unread 03-14-2019, 05:01 PM

Quote:
The 8th and 12th involvement could be an indication of a karmic relationship.
We have that in our synastry chart! Along with NN aspects
Unread 03-14-2019, 05:06 PM

Can you post the synastry chart?
Unread 03-15-2019, 11:55 AM

Quote:
Can you post the synastry chart?
Thank you for your help Elena!

Last edited by JasmineX; 03-15-2019 at 06:56 PM.
Unread 03-15-2019, 12:12 PM

Thank you. Not ungrateful, but can you add the aspects? Difficult to decipher as it is.
Unread 03-15-2019, 12:26 PM

Quote:
Thank you. Not ungrateful, but can you add the aspects? Difficult to decipher as it is.
The site doesn't show the list of the aspects...
Unread 03-15-2019, 05:38 PM

This is an Astrodienst chart, so the page where you got your synastry chart should have a table in the lower left-hand corner that gives the planets with the degrees.

Like Elena, I otherwise find those bi-wheels hard to read.

Off hand, the synastry does not look brilliant but sometimes the composite tells a different story. I normally use a midpoint composite chart, which gives a somewhat different chart than Davison.
My friends, love is better than anger. Hope is better than fear. Optimism is better than despair. So let us be loving, hopeful and optimistic. And we’ll change the world. Jack Layton, "Letter to Canadians"

I thought we went along paths--but it seems there are no paths. The going itself is the path.
C.S. Lewis, Perelandra.

Life is not about finding yourself. Life is about creating yourself. Message on a refrigerator magnet.
The Following User Says Thank You to waybread For This Useful Post:
ElenaJ (03-15-2019)

Tags
chart, david, davison, karmic, partners, star, twinflames