Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 01-30-2019, 01:44 AM

Moon/Saturn and older people

If you have this aspect do you tend to enjoy working with the elderly? I have Moon parallel Saturn and I enjoy working with older people.

Unread 01-30-2019, 06:11 AM

Re: Moon/Saturn and older people

Thatís a good question. I have Moon conjunct Saturn and I was raised mostly by my very austere and beautiful great grandmother. I have always loved spending time with older people, and since I often work with complex vision issues in my job, that tends to affect older people disproportionately. I have great time with them and really enjoy their relaxed view of life, having seen Ďeverything under the Suní
Unread 01-30-2019, 10:16 AM

Interesting. I tend to like working with older people as well, but my moon has no aspect with Saturn.
However, my moon is in the 10th house, which is Saturn's domain.
Unread 01-31-2019, 02:19 AM

Hey I resemble that remark.
Unread 01-31-2019, 06:19 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP

Not really...

In fact, the conjunction of moon and saturn may lead to a delayed marriage .The reason is that saturn is a delay causing planet and moon represents mind as lord of cancer. So both are in same sign in natal chart the marriage CAN be delayed upto 40 years.Saturn of Aqu. sign will be controlling moon being lord of cancer.So a person might be more prone to distraction of material world.This is a short explaination.

-Anup
kascorner.com
Unread 01-31-2019, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUP View Post
Not really...

In fact, the conjunction of moon and saturn may lead to a delayed marriage .The reason is that saturn is a delay causing planet and moon represents mind as lord of cancer. So both are in same sign in natal chart the marriage CAN be delayed upto 40 years.Saturn of Aqu. sign will be controlling moon being lord of cancer.So a person might be more prone to distraction of material world.This is a short explaination.

-Anup
kascorner.com
I have Moon in Aquarius Parallel Saturn in Sagittarius and I do get along well with older people so I think it depends on the person.
Unread 01-31-2019, 10:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ANUP View Post
Not really...

-Anup
kascorner.com
I have Saturn conjunct my moon, both are in Sagittarius. I suffer from ADD and when you have ADD, certain parts of the brain are 30-40 percent behind where they should be for your age group, especially the social areas of the brain. I hate that placement as it also drowns out the positive aspects of having a Sag Moon.
Unread 01-31-2019, 10:35 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by clip11 View Post
I have Saturn conjunct my moon, both are in Sagittarius. I suffer from ADD and when you have ADD, certain parts of the brain are 30-40 percent behind where they should be for your age group, especially the social areas of the brain. I hate that placement as it also drowns out the positive aspects of having a Sag Moon.
Were you actually diagnosed? I donít like it either it makes me feel depressed sometimes. Especially during certain transits.
Unread 01-31-2019, 10:49 PM

I used to not like my Moon/Saturn conjunction (emotionally it can be very dark) but Saturn likes to work and manifest things in the world. Give your Saturn a big, all consuming, life-long project with lots of complexity. The harder, the better. We're just weird like that.
Unread 01-31-2019, 11:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
I used to not like my Moon/Saturn conjunction (emotionally it can be very dark) but Saturn likes to work and manifest things in the world. Give your Saturn a big, all consuming, life-long project with lots of complexity. The harder, the better. We're just weird like that.
What exactly do you mean by life-long project?
Unread 01-31-2019, 11:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
What exactly do you mean by life-long project?
It’s going to be different for everyone but generally something that takes A LOT of time (Saturn) like decades to complete or perfect. This article could be illustrative...
https://www.atlasobscura.com/article...er-art-gardens

But it could also be becoming a physician or something similar
Unread 01-31-2019, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starsareround View Post
Itís going to be different for everyone but generally something that takes A LOT of time (Saturn) like decades to complete or perfect. This article could be illustrative...
https://www.atlasobscura.com/article...er-art-gardens

But it could also be becoming a physician or something similar
Iíve been thinking about becoming a Mental Health Counselor that takes at least 6 years. Or a Dental Hygienist which would take 4 years. But I understand what you mean.

Last edited by ChildOfVenus; 01-31-2019 at 11:45 PM.
The Following User Says Thank You to ChildOfVenus For This Useful Post:
Starsareround (01-31-2019)
Unread 01-31-2019, 11:47 PM

That's a good idea. I feel like with Saturn/Moon, you have to keep Saturn happy by doing due diligence in life and then Saturn will allow you some peace. If you choose not to make strides in the mundane world, Saturn will make you suffer for your insouciance. It will present as depression and anxiety. Saturn needs focus and work.
Unread 02-01-2019, 10:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChildOfVenus View Post
Were you actually diagnosed? I donít like it either it makes me feel depressed sometimes. Especially during certain transits.
yes i was diagnosed. Curiously right before my saturn return.
Unread 02-04-2019, 02:16 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to ANUP

There is a difference of aquarius saturn and capricorn saturn.

These are both different sign where aquarius controls cancer sign and it's lord moon whereas capricorn opposes cancer sign.You have to apply your knowledge which saturn with moon can lead to distraction,delays, leading to companionship with old age friends.

Relevance....i mean !!

-Anup
kascorner.com
Unread 02-07-2019, 04:18 AM

Is the delay in marraige with moonand sat occurs in all signs in rasi or only in specific signs .further what about moon with sat in navamsa

Tags
moon or saturn, older, people