Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-01-2018, 02:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lykanized View Post
I certainly will try to put it into words if you tell me what I come off as 😉 I'm truly curious, but I will explain to you when I'm more rested
Mars Moon. Therefore agressive ecancer. Much like confused crab except more aggressive.

Unread 05-01-2018, 02:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whoam1 View Post
Mars Moon. Therefore agressive ecancer. Much like confused crab except more aggressive.
Oh ****. I wish I didn't come off so aggressively. I feel like I do by accident even when I don't feel aggressively toward someone
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:38 PM

Quote:
Oh ****. I wish I didn't come off so aggressively. I feel like I do by accident even when I don't feel aggressively toward someone
I like it tbh.
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:45 PM

If I think about it, there's an intensity about you, but it's not a focused intensity. It's a constantly shifting intensity. Perhaps fixed isn't the right energy to describe you, perhaps more mutable. So maybe I'll retract the Aquarius. Altho the constant shifts could relate to a Uranian quality instead. You come off as fiery on the surface, but you're not as reactive as you seem which may seem like there is an Earthy element, perhaps even airy. If we're gonna say mutable or cardinal air or Earth,...Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra. Maybe Gemini and the changeability is more Mercurial

Yes I know I just confused things more
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:47 PM

Quote:
I like it tbh.
Second time you've flirted with me. I think maybe we're moving onto the holding hands stage now 😍
Unread 05-01-2018, 02:53 PM

Quote:
Second time you've flirted with me. I think maybe we're moving onto the holding hands stage now 😍
That's not flirting lol. Just realised btw that my Sidreal chart shows no signs of the psyche intuitive abilities I display, although maybe it's part of Saggitarius and they overlook it.
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:42 PM

Quote:
What duhhh fuqqq!?

I am more aggressive than her towards lots of users here. Gggrrrr!!! Rawr!! *shows claw*

I call people out left and right in the bishhhh.

Last edited by ConfusedCrab; 05-01-2018 at 04:46 PM.
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:43 PM

Re: How do you feel about your opposite? #Dominate sign edition

@Lyz is such a sweetie compared to me! 🤗
Unread 05-01-2018, 04:47 PM

Okay guise Iím starting to feel left out in our little love triangle randevus 😆
Unread 05-01-2018, 07:57 PM

Quote:
If I think about it, there's an intensity about you, but it's not a focused intensity. It's a constantly shifting intensity. Perhaps fixed isn't the right energy to describe you, perhaps more mutable. So maybe I'll retract the Aquarius. Altho the constant shifts could relate to a Uranian quality instead. You come off as fiery on the surface, but you're not as reactive as you seem which may seem like there is an Earthy element, perhaps even airy. If we're gonna say mutable or cardinal air or Earth,...Virgo, Gemini, Capricorn, Libra. Maybe Gemini and the changeability is more Mercurial

Yes I know I just confused things more
Nope you didn't! I have an angular Mercury LMAO.
Unread 05-01-2018, 08:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ConfusedCrab View Post
What duhhh fuqqq!?

I am more aggressive than her towards lots of users here. Gggrrrr!!! Rawr!! *shows claw*

I call people out left and right in the bishhhh.
You made me giggle.
Unread 05-01-2018, 08:03 PM

Honestly I like Gemini as a sign and I'm beginning to learn that Sag is just as bipolar as Gemini. What i don't get about sag is the whole socialite thing. Also I feel watery past all of the stuff you described. I feel like a water sign most days just with a very potent Saturn to hide all the feels.
Unread 05-02-2018, 01:28 AM

Lol, I don't necessarily like being aggressive. I notice I sometimes come on a lot stronger than I intend to. I've been kicked out of online chat groups for 'inciting disharmony' when I didn't even mean to. I was just expressing thoughts. What the hell kinda Cancer am I? But at least my moon is strong, it's just that it's behind my Mars so Mars kinda rules the conjunct. I consider myself a lover and I'm always thinking about unity and connection and intimacy
The Following User Says Thank You to Lykanized For This Useful Post:
or1000 (05-02-2018)
Unread 05-02-2018, 01:31 AM

Quote:
Honestly I like Gemini as a sign and I'm beginning to learn that Sag is just as bipolar as Gemini. What i don't get about sag is the whole socialite thing. Also I feel watery past all of the stuff you described. I feel like a water sign most days just with a very potent Saturn to hide all the feels.
Ultimately you know yourself and we grow continuously through life to understand our truest selves. It's really cool you're pushing the understanding of Capricorn
Unread 05-02-2018, 02:05 AM

Quote:
Ultimately you know yourself and we grow continuously through life to understand our truest selves. It's really cool you're pushing the understanding of Capricorn
Did you see my post on Capricorn as a water sign?
Unread 05-02-2018, 03:24 AM

Iím a Sagittarius. I donít connect with Geminiís. I canít stand being around them for long because they overwhelm me with their chattering and nervous energy.

Obviously, to each his own. We all connect with different energies. I just donít connect with people whose sun opposes mine. I get along best with Aquarius and Aries.
The Following User Says Thank You to Sagcap88 For This Useful Post:
or1000 (05-02-2018)
Unread 05-02-2018, 03:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sagcap88 View Post
Iím a Sagittarius. I donít connect with Geminiís. I canít stand being around them for long because they overwhelm me with their chattering and nervous energy.

Obviously, to each his own. We all connect with different energies. I just donít connect with people whose sun opposes mine. I get along best with Aquarius and Aries.
Lol 😂

I get that.

What about Leo?
Unread 05-02-2018, 04:26 AM

Oh yeah, I feel a bit of Aquarius vibe with Woam1 too. He/she is so easy going and free with speech yet understanding. Such a warm flowing vibe with that one. If you have no planets in Aquarius, then perhaps the 11th house?
Unread 05-02-2018, 04:28 AM

So I just figure out my husband is Aries dominant, closely followed by Pisces. And with me being Sagittarius dominant, I wonder if this is a good combo for couples to have. Personally, I like my husbandís combo of assertive strength and gentleness. But that Aries is just so stubborn and selfish!! I kinda think perhaps an Aquarius dominant would be better for me.
The Following User Says Thank You to Abby83 For This Useful Post:
or1000 (05-02-2018)
Unread 05-02-2018, 05:05 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abby83 View Post
So I just figure out my husband is Aries dominant, closely followed by Pisces. And with me being Sagittarius dominant, I wonder if this is a good combo for couples to have. Personally, I like my husbandís combo of assertive strength and gentleness. But that Aries is just so stubborn and selfish!! I kinda think perhaps an Aquarius dominant would be better for me.
It would be a great match according to astrology 😄

Why aqua?
Unread 05-02-2018, 05:18 AM

Quote:
I certainly will try to put it into words if you tell me what I come off as 😉 I'm truly curious, but I will explain to you when I'm more rested
I'm a libra ascendent, moon in taurus, and sun in cap conjunct neptune(neptune virtually aspects every other planet in my chart)

I've realized this yesterday and I think this legetimatizes astrology in my eyes a little bit. My 3rd house is sag, and my 11th house is leo. Guess who I attract in friendships? My 7th house is aries. And my ex, I can bet money on is an aries(it was that or taurus or gemini in regards to his time)

So let me give my 2 cents. Libra is afraid of aries' selfish, and ultra sexual behaviour and feels as though he'll consume her and essentially do anything he wants without caring for her or respecting her feelings. Libra also doesn't like how most people doesn't like aries and how he isn't aware of or care for social norms. (Remember how in greek mythology not everyone liked mars at all).

Aries hates how libra is too friendly with everyone and can accommodate anyone and everyone; and sometimes feels or confuses that with easiness; scorpio would confuse that with lack of depth and get super jealous. Libra just wants to be liked by everyone and wants peace. Aries, naturally being a competetive sign is in a way jealous of libra because libra represents everything he never got from life, the world, and society. She's beautiful, she's cordial and everyone likes this sweetness. But unlike libra, everyone misunderstands or is intimidated by the aries. But libra has one inherent ability that aries never will especially if libra has some water elements in her chart.

However, libra is the only one that can both simultaneously please him in bed among other things(as she is a natural people pleaser), and put up with him.

But I feel like libra especially with some water in her chart, naturally can sense aries' selfish and vampiric nature and feels like her beauty and the fact that he has to put in the least amount of effort to please the beauty is the reason he's around.

Other than that, I've had cancers in my life. I have a stellium in capricorn. Again, I have lilith in cancer. Their emotions are so unnecessary, without the depth of scorpio I find; too dramatic; not always controlled, and reckless. But I also have a stellium in the fourth house so I'm not really a stranger to that energy.

My moon is in taurus. I ******* love scorpios. one of the most favourite person from my dad's side of the family (my cousin) has his sun in scorpio and it's exactly opposite to mine.
He's literally a guy version of me, also very protective of me. God bless his soul.
Unread 05-02-2018, 05:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
I'm a libra ascendent, moon in taurus, and sun in cap conjunct neptune(neptune virtually aspects every other planet in my chart)

I've realized this yesterday and I think this legetimatizes astrology in my eyes a little bit. My 3rd house is sag, and my 11th house is leo. Guess who I attract in friendships? My 7th house is aries. And my ex, I can bet money on is an aries(it was that or taurus or gemini in regards to his time)

So let me give my 2 cents. Libra is afraid of aries' selfish, and ultra sexual behaviour and feels as though he'll consume her and essentially do anything he wants without caring for her or respecting her feelings. Libra also doesn't like how most people doesn't like aries and how he isn't aware of or care for social norms. (Remember how in greek mythology not everyone liked mars at all).

Aries hates how libra is too friendly with everyone and can accommodate anyone and everyone; and sometimes feels or confuses that with easiness; scorpio would confuse that with lack of depth and get super jealous. Libra just wants to be liked by everyone and wants peace. Aries, naturally being a competetive sign is in a way jealous of libra because libra represents everything he never got from life, the world, and society. She's beautiful, she's cordial and everyone likes this sweetness. But unlike libra, everyone misunderstands or is intimidated by the aries. But libra has one inherent ability that aries never will especially if libra has some water elements in her chart.

However, libra is the only one that can both simultaneously please him in bed among other things(as she is a natural people pleaser), and put up with him.

But I feel like libra especially with some water in her chart, naturally can sense aries' selfish and vampiric nature and feels like her beauty and the fact that he has to put in the least amount of effort to please the beauty is the reason he's around.

Other than that, I've had cancers in my life. I have a stellium in capricorn. Again, I have lilith in cancer. Their emotions are so unnecessary, without the depth of scorpio I find; too dramatic; not always controlled, and reckless. But I also have a stellium in the fourth house so I'm not really a stranger to that energy.

My moon is in taurus. I ******* love scorpios. one of the most favourite person from my dad's side of the family (my cousin) has his sun in scorpio and it's exactly opposite to mine.
He's literally a guy version of me, also very protective of me. God bless his soul.
That's interesting. You do realize you're replying to a Cancer, right? It's nice you think our emotions are unnecessary, but I don't really particularly care
Unread 05-02-2018, 05:31 AM

Quote:
That's interesting. You do realize you're replying to a Cancer, right? It's nice you think our emotions are unnecessary, but I don't really particularly care
I must say, sounds ultra boring tho
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:09 AM

Quote:
Sorry love, didn't mean to be offensive. Dad and uncle have moon in cancer. They're quick to express their own emotions like a child w/o the perceptiveness to try to understand other people. Both insecure. Lilith in Cancer. Again, I have a stellium in fourth house. And lots of water.

You do have to look at everything in one's chart so please try not to be upset about it. At the end of the day you did ask how one feels about their opposite sign so like I said, I don't like the idea of cancers. Your synthetic sign may not be a cancer.

I'll try and explain a little more. Cancer is a cardinal water sign. It's directed emotion. And the moon waxes and wanes. So when they express their emotions, they direct it with full force, with very little sense of practicality, depth(scorpio) or even compassion for the surroundings(like a pisces). I find it very annoying.

Hate me, but don't like ******* grownups crying and whining about their own problems at my face all the time when they can do very little to heed the pain I don't talk about especially when my pain is/was worse. Both of these family members were like kids when they're supposed to just man up. So it is what it is. Nor do I like grownups showing strong emotions when they can't back it up through action, or those emotions mean nothing the next day.
Unread 05-02-2018, 06:13 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Sorry love, didn't mean to be offensive. Dad and uncle have moon in cancer. They're quick to express their own emotions like a child w/o the perceptiveness to try to understand other people. Both insecure. Lilith in Cancer. Again, I have a stellium in fourth house. And lots of water.

You do have to look at everything in one's chart so please try not to be upset about it. At the end of the day you did ask how one feels about their opposite sign so like I said, I don't like the idea of cancers. Your synthetic sign may not be a cancer.

I'll try and explain a little more. Cancer is a cardinal water sign. It's directed emotion. And the moon waxes and wanes. So when they express their emotions, they direct it with full force, with very little sense of practicality, depth(scorpio) or even compassion for the surroundings(like a pisces). I find it very annoying.

Hate me, but don't like ******* grownups crying and whining about their own problems at my face all the time when they can do very little to heed the pain I don't talk about especially when my pain is/was worse. Both of these family members were like kids when they're supposed to just man up. So it is what it is. Nor do I like grownups showing strong emotions when they can't back it up through action, or those emotions mean nothing the next day.
I never asked how anyone felt about their opposite signs

Btw, your whole presence on this forum has been whining about childish ****. If you see anyone's emotions as unnecessary, it usually says more about you than about them. You sound like you heavily lack emotional understanding which is the strength of a developed Cancer. So **** off with your judgmentalism

Tags
#dominate, edition, feel, opposite, sign