Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 01-24-2019, 11:37 PM

Re: Pluto Transits

Hi there...

In the last year Pluto came across my ASC...then went back...and then went over my ASC again.

Now is at the first degree of my first house.

When the first ASC transit happened, I had a major face surgery that changed my appearance. I didn't know it at the time, but the same day I had the surgery, Pluto was at the exact conjunction with my ascendant.

Now, the second time, the transformation is more in terms of my personality.

Yes, I am more aware of my mortality. I have also discarded a lot of things that proved not useful...old habits...patterns of thinking. It gave me that 'I don't care' point of view, that I guess comes from that palpable sense of mortality...'This too shall pass, so why bother' kind of thing.

And so, that could someone see as power, since, you are not under any obligation towards anyone, or not wanting or desiring anything. You can be yourself.

The Following User Says Thank You to Introvert For This Useful Post:
HarmonE (01-25-2019)
Unread 01-25-2019, 07:40 AM

"I can only recommend that going 'with' your transits is the best way... work at ways to positively meet that energy coming your way. Not only does it give your brain something else to focus on, rather than focusing on words like 'doomed', but it also gives you something to 'do', rather than feeling paralysed with fear.

There's lots of good advice here. I hope people who are worrying can find something positive to work with."
This is so true, thank you for stating it.
The transits are not there to harm us, but to help us develop and transform. Dreading them is useless, it's bringing on what we fear most.
Unread 03-04-2019, 05:14 PM

I'm feeling incredibly stressed right now as a result of learning earlier today that Pluto will begin to square my natal Saturn in just a couple of weeks. It's actually a good thing that I'm becoming aware of this now, and I'm trying to find some comfort and reassurance from that since it means I have some time to prepare -- the transit shouldn't reach its full strength for at least a couple of months. (I think I might have started feeling it already because I suddenly started feeling depressed and stressed out last week for no particular reason I could identify.) Forewarned is forearmed, and I know that. However, based on what I've been reading, the Pluto square natal Saturn is one of the most difficult transits of all. I tried to figure out when Pluto opposed my natal Saturn in Aries as it passed through Libra and as near as I can tell, it appears to have taken place at some point between 1981 and 1982 -- that was around the time that a childhood friendship of many years standing abruptly came to an end. It seems significant to me that at the time, Pluto was passing through my eleventh house of friendship...and now Pluto is passing through my second house of earned income and possessions. This does not strike me as being a good sign.

I realize that it could be worse, possibly much worse -- my natal Saturn is not in the first four houses (the personal houses) of my chart, nor is it in one of the angular houses. My natal Saturn is in Aries in my fifth house, a succeedent house -- largely because I have Saturn in fifth, I have no children who might be affected by the transit and I can't say I've ever had much luck with romantic relationships anyway. I think this transit could be worse if it were hitting me in an angular house (the first, fourth, seventh, or tenth house). Nevertheless, I would appreciate some advice or at least insight from other people about how best to cope with this transit -- especially from people who've been through it themselves.

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 03-04-2019 at 07:36 PM.
Unread 03-04-2019, 08:20 PM

Sorry but it's useless that you look with dread at what might happen. You might as well hide under the bed! Of course, at the risk that it collapse on you!
When Pluto transited a square to my natal Saturn I began work overseas. Uprooted, Pluto changed my life. Capricorn rules my 6th of work, therefore Saturn.
Shortly I'll have Pluto opposing my Saturn. The 6th is also health issues, so I'm eliminating some minor problems in this area.
I'm not dreading it. And nether should you.
The transformational possibilities of Pluto serve to toss out the old, worn out, now-useless parts of your life, giving birth to new possibilities.
Chin up, shoulders back, face it without fear, but as a welcomed opportunity for growth.
Remember, you never remain still, you either proceed or recede. Choose.

Last edited by ElenaJ; 03-04-2019 at 08:22 PM.
Unread 07-19-2019, 04:51 PM

Pluto is currently in my 12th house. The last few years were challenging. Lots of letting go. I was let down badly by people I trusted. I've really turned to spirituality since Pluto entered the 12th house.

Pluto crossed my Capricorn moon. This was a period of emotional transformation. Relationship with mom changed. She went through depression and I supported her as best I could. It was a tough transit but I feel a lot stronger emotionally now.

It will be several more years until Pluto crosses my ascendant.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Leo11 For This Useful Post:
brunetto (08-17-2019), Flapjacks (08-10-2019), HarmonE (07-19-2019)
Unread 08-07-2019, 08:09 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leo11 View Post
Pluto is currently in my 12th house. The last few years were challenging. Lots of letting go. I was let down badly by people I trusted. I've really turned to spirituality since Pluto entered the 12th house.

Pluto crossed my Capricorn moon. This was a period of emotional transformation. Relationship with mom changed. She went through depression and I supported her as best I could. It was a tough transit but I feel a lot stronger emotionally now.

It will be several more years until Pluto crosses my ascendant.
Pluto is currently conjunct 9th house Cap moon for me, after finishing transit to 8th house Mars in Cap. My mother moved in with me when Pluto came into orb of Moon. Transit Pluto is also opposed Sun and Mercury in the 3rd, and square natal Pluto in the sixth. Transit Saturn is conjunct Mars, now, soon to join Pluto, and for a short period Jupiter will join both over Moon (if I recall correctly, I should verify that). I am quite overwhelmed in just about every area of life.
Unread 08-07-2019, 11:28 PM

Flapjacks,

what do you think about the notion that the universe never gives you more than you can handle?

Richard, who has currently Pluto transiting Saturn (23 degrees) and Jupiter (27 degrees) in his second house Capricorn and who didn't really notice Pluto making a square to his natal Sun at almost 20 degrees Libra a few month ago.
The Following User Says Thank You to gismeu For This Useful Post:
Flapjacks (08-10-2019)
Unread 08-08-2019, 05:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flapjacks View Post
Pluto is currently conjunct 9th house Cap moon for me, after finishing transit to 8th house Mars in Cap. My mother moved in with me when Pluto came into orb of Moon. Transit Pluto is also opposed Sun and Mercury in the 3rd, and square natal Pluto in the sixth. Transit Saturn is conjunct Mars, now, soon to join Pluto, and for a short period Jupiter will join both over Moon (if I recall correctly, I should verify that). I am quite overwhelmed in just about every area of life.
Take a look at your solar returns. Find your progressed chart ruler and find it in your solar return chart for this year. If it is with your pluto transit, or has a connection to it, you're going to go through plutonic themes which are extremely hard to bear.

For example, this year I'm going through a mars pluto conjunction but because none of my solar return aspects emphasized it, it doesn't feel like hell like the last few years with pluto transits.
The Following User Says Thank You to love-thinking For This Useful Post:
Flapjacks (08-10-2019)
Unread 08-10-2019, 07:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by gismeu View Post
Flapjacks,

what do you think about the notion that the universe never gives you more than you can handle?

Richard, who has currently Pluto transiting Saturn (23 degrees) and Jupiter (27 degrees) in his second house Capricorn and who didn't really notice Pluto making a square to his natal Sun at almost 20 degrees Libra a few month ago.
Whatever doesn't kill me makes me stranger.

Thank you for the encouragement.

Quote:
Originally Posted by love-thinking View Post
Take a look at your solar returns. Find your progressed chart ruler and find it in your solar return chart for this year. If it is with your pluto transit, or has a connection to it, you're going to go through plutonic themes which are extremely hard to bear.

For example, this year I'm going through a mars pluto conjunction but because none of my solar return aspects emphasized it, it doesn't feel like hell like the last few years with pluto transits.
Thank you for the tip, love-thinking.

2020 solar return has progressed ruler (Moon) conjunct Sun, opposed SR Saturn/Pluto/Jupiter conjunction and natal Moon. It may become more obvious next year by that indicator.

Sun 2816'50" Cancer
Moon 2649'47" Capricorn

SR Moon 26 5' 7" Cancer
SR Jupiter 2132'19" Rx Capricorn
SR Saturn 2840' 8" Rx Capricorn
SR Pluto 2337'26" Rx Capricorn

Back to Pluto transits...
Unread 08-10-2019, 09:10 AM

Smile Re: Pluto Transits

Pluto/NN aspects are important. [IMO]

Tags
pluto, transits