Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 03-06-2012, 06:06 AM

Re: Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sisi View Post
Hi All.... I wanted to share these hairy transits....

At the moment 3 planets are making contact with three of my natal planets.

1. Transiting Saturn is conjunct natal Uranus in Leo in 12th.
2. Transiting Uranus is conjunct natal Moon in Pisces in 7th.
3 Transiting Pluto is opposite natal Venus, the latter residing in Gemini in 10th.

I can't wrap my brain round it.

Just in case you need this ....
My natal info is (I'll post my chart when I figure out how to do it!!) 30 July 1961 35N59 014E15 at 7:30 am CET

I have my own thoughts in a nutshell about it of course.... the Uranus/Moon to my mind has been all about changing emotional patterns. The Pluto/Venus I think is about challenges from the home front which affect my career. The Saturn/Uranus could be about restraint or even possibly bringing structure to creative zany aspirations which have been hidden in the 12th.

My life has been challenging over the past 18 months, but nothing drastic; I can cope.

What do you think?

Sisi x
Do these transits have a natal echo?? i.e those planets make natal aspects as well?? If not, then no biggie at all.

Unread 11-28-2012, 07:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kannon View Post
The hairiest transits of all are Pluto transits angular to Asc/1st house planets. After that I'd say Uranus' angular transits. Neptune let's you work things out subtlely and test the quality of your thoughts. Uranus will change the dynamic of your relationships and you may find yourself running into more than what you thought you were asking for.

The most important thing to do with major Pluto transits is just survive, drawing on more inside. Look back when its over (5 yrs total) and see what you learned.

Saturn transits by themselves aren't especially 'hairy' unless reinforced by an outer planet, unless transiting Asc/MC. In the book Planets in Transit, Robert Hand mistakenly attributes former Pres Richard Nixon's downfall (Watergate scandal) to Saturn transiting his MC/square his Asc. Actually it was t.Pluto opposite Nixon's correct n.MC that brought him down so to speak. Saturn only challenges us modestly. Pluto can dethrone you. It is a king-maker or killer.

Nixon Asc [19CAN52] - MC [6ARI24].
Pluto [4LIB53] at resignation speech (8 Aug 1974, 21:05 EDT), opposite his Asc, reinforced by a trine from t.Neptune, quincunx from t.Mars, trine from t.Mercury, while t.Saturn [21N15] was Parallel n.Asc [21N58] .

No other astrologer that I know of caught this at the time. Maybe John Willner had already discerned Nixon's correct chart by then. I don't know.

Just shows the importance of working with a correct chart.

See my posts on Asc signs, etc.
That is an interesting perspective on saturn's modest impact versus pluto's totally annihilating effects. I think my recollections of saturn's potential to unleash devastation and despair are amplified by that May 2002 transiting saturn/pluto opposition (10 & 4th houses) that t-squared my natal sun (2nd house). It took me a couple years to recover from the events of that and truthfully, I may not have fully let go. I've always associated the damage with saturn as it was bearing on my 10th house but in retrospect, the deeper psychological shifts implicated pluto in my 4th.

Perhaps it is time I give Saturn a break.
Unread 01-01-2013, 09:53 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inside Out Orange View Post
All in all life's interesting times for anyone with planets in early cardinal signs ... yourself included.

You've also got Uranus transitting from 0Aries making squares to your early cardinal planets. All in all the grand cross hits your chart quite prominently with Mars also due to arrive in early Libra with Saturn in a week or so.

You can also look at Chiron (29Aq) / Neptune (28Aq) making trines to your Jupiter in early Cancer so that's quite a spiritual aspect.
I agree with you! I have saturn, uranus and neptune in early cap degrees. Not the best period of my life.
Unread 08-03-2013, 01:01 PM

I am right in the middle of Pluto transiting my Sun. And the Sun rules my 10th House.
Do I have to explain what my working environment has been like? It's Plutonian - with all the underhanded, sly, back stabbing that goes with it. For a while there it was almost a scary place to turn up to
I've had 2 passes 2 far, another right at the very end of this year, and then 2 more next year. (5 in total).
I had taken on additional work prior to the transit starting - which I wasn't always getting paid for. And one of things I did right at the start of the transit was refuse to do that work anymore unless I was paid for it. - sometimes I enjoy it, other times I wonder if I haven't taken on more than I'm capable of.
In the last 6 months I've been trying to avoid getting sucked into much of the politicking that's been going on at work. And also trying to work out if my life-path is to continue with this career, or is it all a 'sign' that I should move on to something else. (still deciding!)
And then more recently, I've taken on some extra responsibility - which takes up lots of time, and I am not entirely sure if taking this on is going to be a huge 'learning curve' for me. I do think that I've already pushed myself out into the 'open' more, made myself more visible and therefore more vulnerable. I also feel that I'm already learning more about how to deal with other people, and that I'll probably learn a lot more about this before this transit is through.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg hypatia.jpg (88.3 KB, 2 views)
Flapjacks (04-23-2014)
Unread 08-09-2013, 07:43 PM

Saturn in 12th and Jupiter in the 8th

I'm a Sagittarius with a Sagittarius rising currently going through a transit of Saturn in my 12th house and Jupiter in my 8th. In the scope of things, I should probably say that I'm "still entering" this transit. However, its been almost one year working with Saturn here, and I've started to get used to and understand his ways, but I'm still working out the Jupiter transit. Saturn retrograde was a very low time, and I feel I'm still recovering, although it was exactly how most people describe it: lost a very close relationship, lost my job, and lots of muddiness in activities. I can't say now that I hated it because I have realized other strengths and resources that I have but never used. Now I'm on Saturn's schedule of "alone time". Seems no matter what I do or try, things happen and I end up alone. Still, deep down I guess I prefer it that way and I'm getting a lot of work done (on myself and career--I'm an artist and this transit has been helpful in that). Jupiter, on the other hand, I'm curious about. What can you share about Jupiter in the 8th and what do you think about the combination with Saturn in the 12th?
Unread 09-03-2013, 04:35 PM

Please know that I am very much a novice in astrology. After ten years of study, I still am amazed at how much more folks on this site know than I do.
I have learned a few things because I combine my psychic gifts with my use of astrology. The planets want us to dance with their energies. Just because Saturn appears in your 12th house does not spell gloom and doom. I ask the planets what lessons they are trying to offer to me.
Some lessons cannot be ignored. I have lost friends recently due to transiting energies but I also realize that I can still communicate with them in spirit. I have also learned that when a challenging transit is rocking my world, I can pray using the angelic energies that may be attuned to that particular planet.
This may be a very simplistic response but try it and see if it assists you in some way.
I tend not to speak very much on this site because of my inexperience in the language of astrology. The info given by loving senior members can be very useful to you.

Blessings
Unread 01-25-2014, 11:07 AM

I can't say that I have a "favorite" hairy transit, but one of the most memorable was between 2002 and 2005. Transiting Pluto was conjunct my Natal Moon and Neptune cusping my 12th house. I had two near death experiences in my sleep, at least that is what it felt like when my sleep paralysis caused me to stop breathing and be unable to wake. My grandmother died in 2003. Around this time transiting Saturn in the 5th house opposed my natal Moon and Neptune. My love life was in tatters. Transiting Uranus in my 1st house cusping my 2nd house squared natal Uranus. I was incredibly unstable and did not have it together, a little bipolar without the formal diagnosis. Transiting Pluto and Saturn squared my Venus (in the 8th), which soured my friendships and relationships. For a while, I loathed others. Between 2004 and 2005 I was bedridden. Here are the transits as follows. Transiting Neptune in the 1st opposed my Sun (Leo rules 8th house) and Mercury (Gemini rules 6th house). Pluto was still conjunct my Moon and Neptune. Saturn transited my 6th house and touched my Mars via conjunction.

The t-square transits are nothing easy, but I am hanging in there.
The Following User Says Thank You to kailaniatsea For This Useful Post:
Flapjacks (04-23-2014)
Unread 12-25-2014, 10:20 AM

Saturn is squaring my midheaven right now.I didn't feel anything out of the ordinary at first but,gradually,my workload increased.I'm exhausted.On top of that,I feel like my reputation has been tainted at work,there are tensions,arguments and everyone is eyeing me because I started pointing out the people who are the problem and it seems those people feel very attacked and have very big mouths.Now,I'm the bad guy.It seems my bosses only notice my mistakes or flaws and I just feel suffocated,exhausted...I don't know how much longer I can hold on.It's all a big mess.
Unread 07-24-2015, 02:07 AM

dont like,... no ... hate Venus transits, short transiting but so bad and intense like no outer planet, specially when aspecting Sun or Moon, i hate this whore, i call her bringer of death or like lucifer, looks very nice but the devil its in person a femme fatale, azrael.
I find out, the worst traumatic (violence, absusive things, poverty, losses, death of friends and more) things in my life have done under Venus influence in my Chart, Venus is my Chart ruler in libra at the Asc 2-3 also ruler of 8.

Very good was t-saturn conjunct natal Pluto at my Asc.
Was a time i have go to / or become an invitation to many partys and meeting peoples from columbia and have around two weeks a lot of fun with this guys from Colombia, what was very rare in my life, i remember this time with a smile.

with retrograde Saturn concjunct Pluto i meet my girlfriend since 6 years, also pluto square Venus transit beginn, very nice and lovely person the only problem is i dont love her or dont much i'm not sure, because we go through a hard time in that the bad things from outside are so much more than the good.
With carpicorn (Saturn in eigth Pluto) rising and the same stellium as me with Uranus instead of Pluto. thats her chart.

Last edited by Hephaistos; 07-24-2015 at 02:57 AM.
Unread 08-10-2015, 09:08 AM

- Transiting Venus & NN in Libra in 9th House squared my natal Jupiter in 7th House/Leo.
- Transiting Saturn Rx in Scorpio was conjunct my natal Pluto in 10th House/Scorpio (1 degree orb).
- Transiting Saturn Rx in Scorpio squared my Ascendant/Descendant (1 degree orb)
- Transiting Pluto Rx in Capricorn was conjunct my natal Neptune Rx in 12th House/Capricorn (0 degree orb).
- Transiting Pluto Rx in Capricorn was sextile my Sun/Mercury/Venus in 8th House/Virgo.
- Transiting Chiron Rx in 2nd House/Pisces was in opposition to my Sun in 8th House/Virgo (0 degree orb).
- Transiting Sun in Cancer was conjunct my natal Chiron in Cancer/6th House (0 degree orb).

And (the exact time the other shoe dropped):

- Transiting Saturn Rx went direct right on my natal Pluto in 10th/Scorpio (1 degree orb).
- Transiting Mars in 10th House/Scorpio squared my natal Jupiter (2 degree orb).
- Transiting Sun in Leo was conjunct my South Node in Leo/7th House (0 degree orb).

What happened: Both of my parents were hospitalized within 2 weeks of each other - the first set of aspects was for one parent, the second for the other. (One was severely ill & required surgery, flown in by helicopter, the other also just as sick, rushed to ED by me.) I had to step up in nearly every way. I had just graduated from college, so it was basically a crash course in surviving the real world in the sense that I was thrown in, head first. A sink or swim lesson. Just when I thought everything was taking a turn for the better, something else would happen. All of the people that I would normally turn to for support were suddenly nowhere to be found. I faced a lot of fears about surviving on my own. It showed me just how much I could really handle, because breaking down was just not a choice.

I also accepted a job offer during that time (when Saturn was Rx & over my Pluto in 10th/Scorpio) which turned out to be a huge, huge mistake.

Last edited by Stubborn Virgo; 08-10-2015 at 10:33 AM.
Unread 11-27-2015, 09:36 PM

Thanks to all for your insights. I am headed for hairy transits and truly need advise. I watch my transits and find that they "predict the weather" of life. I am afraid that there may be a tornado coming up for me. Saturn opposition Mars, Saturn square Jupiter, then, 2 months later, Saturn square Venus. The last time I had 3 negatively aspected saturn transits, , I was jobless, homeless and pretty much alone. When fiour positively aspects Venuses transited, I met my soul mate, fell in love and married.

I am a success again. I own a home, have a family. Any advise on how to prepare or interpret my transits? I am an astrology amateur. Peace and love to all.

Last edited by Poetrix; 11-27-2015 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Errors
Unread 01-30-2016, 05:40 PM

I'm currently going through a rough period of my life under Pluto Square Saturn, which will be here until 2017. My mom's health has been failing, lack of direction, horrific breakup under terrible circumstances, etc. I'm really nervous about this current transit--Saturn Square Ascendant. The only good thing is that it's going to end in November. Mercury Square Saturn, which is just about to end, brought about a lot of communication difficulties in my work with other people. I'm about to also go through Uranus Square Moon and Neptune Conjunct Mars fairly soon this year--wish me luck! I'll need it.
Unread 03-30-2016, 09:39 AM

What do you guys thing of transiting Uranus conjunct natal Venus in 2nd, in aspect with natal Leo Moon in 7th and Sag Neptune in 11th? Relationships, marriages - long term? Good or rather bad? Plus Neptune on natal Sun in Pisces...
Unread 08-07-2016, 03:21 AM
Account Closed

I'm in the midst of hell transits right now. In January
Uranus conjuncted my Mercury and my Mom died very suddenly. She was healthy and I expected we'd have many more years together. My dad passed 3 years ago, and I'm an only child, unmarried and no kids. Uranus then conjuncted my Sun and squared my Moon. I started having intense anxiety and shakiness. My mom was my best friend and this just shifted my whole world on its axis. I also had another woman whom i trusted and relied on leave my life...right when uranus squared my moon, and it shook me up pretty badly. I ended up having to sell my childhood home, which just made the anxiety much worse. At the same time I started having back problems, and at this point I can barely even stand for long. I know its all connected, but holy heck, this is a major life transitional period for sure - biggest and scariest thing I've ever gone through. Feel quite alone now, but getting used to it. I also had the eclipses hit my 8th house in march. I think the Saturn Neptune square that we've all been experiencing this year is part of it as well, and Saturn retro makes everyone suffer to some degree. I'm trying to stay positive, but its hard. I just closed the house in July so its still recent. This too shall pass - just hope its soon. Oh, I also lost a job that I've had for 10 years, but it was mostly my own choice. It was quite liberating actually - making room for what I really want to do with my life.

Last edited by barbh; 08-07-2016 at 06:39 PM.
Unread 05-17-2018, 05:27 PM

Question Re: Hairy Transits - Can you share your experiences?

Hey everyone;

The very first hairy transit I've gone through, it has been a while now, has been the Pluto opposite sun transit , I believe should be around 2011-15. I remember, I was deeply in love with someone in the beginning of the transit, not really a true love in the person but indeed more like an obsessive interest having to do with me than him... Around december 2012 my mother had an accident, and a subsequent periods of sickness cancer treatment and other treatments expanded around the years and still continuing.

Chiron transit conjunct ascendant: Never I had such a crazy period in my life. I lost my father ( I believe around then Saturn was squaring my Venus); but also many close people in my surrounding including my boyfriend and a good friend. Really weird.

Saturn opposite sun: right now, oh I know you know that it is difficult and feels like never ending, you cannot progress fast etc etc. But seriously, HOW MANY DIFERENT CRAZY THINGS CAN EVER HAPPEN to someone, things that are absolutely not likely to happen, really difficult unreasonable reactions from people, really difficult at the edge of psychologically disturbed people making life harder especially around the job front. I would soo much appreciate some councelling and reading to see the end of my pain at the moment. I believe I am about to explode really.

Anyway, just about the Chiron I could say that despite all the difficulty, I truly believe it healed me and changed me profoundly. The kind of change you would say no if you had a choice, but the result is me being able to fall in love, something that wasn't really happening since 7 years. And I started to absolutely realize some of my deep personality relational shortcomings and am journalling and stuff like that...

Must you have some guidance to give me please see my chart attached. Hang in there people I hope you would go through these all and I hope that I would make this through myself as well...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg chart and transits.jpg (54.9 KB, 2 views)
Unread 05-15-2019, 03:46 AM

The Saturn/Pluto and Uranus squared configuration are activating my t-square between Sun/Merc, Moon and Pluto, where Pluto/Saturn is going from Mars to Moon in the 8th and 9th and Uranus is squaring everything from the 12th house. On top of that, Neptune is conjunct my Jupiter in the 11th.

I haven't had this strong of contacts all at once in twenty years. It is... not going well. Two major decisions were made, and it's becoming a train wreck. I can see major losses in both finances and relationships on the horizon, and I feel totally unprepared (something I'm not accustomed to feeling).

I'm utterly lost. As much as I've ranted on this forum trying to figure it out, I am no where closer. I'm trying to learn to accept despair without analyzing it over and over, trying make it appear productive when it isn't.

I desperately feel like I need to be alone and find my center, but I don't know how to make that happen when people depend on me to be their center (my mother and my partner, in particular... Sun and Moon). It's incredibly painful.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_24gw_anonymous_2019515.8786.177734.jpg (57.8 KB, 5 views)

Last edited by Flapjacks; 05-15-2019 at 03:50 AM.

Tags
experiences, hairy, share, transits