Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat

Chat For posts that don't have to do with astrological chart interpretation, but they're still important to you. Gossip, show off, hot topic, spiritual thoughts, Sun sign astrological discussions, chit chat: come in and share!

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 05-13-2019, 06:51 PM

Has Astrology Lost You Friends?

This seems like a ridiculous question but has your interest in astrology caused people to think you’re meddling with “dark stuff”?

Someone I considered a friend found religion and cut me out of their life because I’m into astrology — they said I was Satanic. I’m pretty shocked by this. It’s hurtful. And ignorant.

I’m trying to consider the source: he has paranoid delusions and takes the Bible out of context. All he’s done since finding religion is quote scripture to judge everyone. I’m just shaking my head.

I could say something to him but confronting would only make him more belligerent.

Ya win some, ya lose some.

Last edited by Sagcap88; 05-13-2019 at 06:53 PM.