Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Transits

Transits Transits are the most used predictive astrology technique. This sub-board is dedicated to them.

Unread 04-26-2019, 01:11 PM

Uranus Transits

Currently, I have Uranus transiting my 5th house conjunct natal Mercury; which rules my 7th and 10th houses. Normally, I would think I'd have unexpected pregnancy or love life being in the 5th but I'm in menopause, so that ain't happening, LOL. But so far here is what's happening:

-2 months ago there was an announcement made that my job was sold to new owners effective March 1.

-Also, I've been hearing a lot of unexpected deaths (mostly young men) past few weeks of people I know personally.

Mercury is the only planet in my 5th house. Will these unexpected surprises subside once Uranus is away from Mercury? Attached is my natal chart with current transits.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg astro_2gw_natal.43776.84960.jpg (54.6 KB, 4 views)

Unread 04-26-2019, 04:56 PM

Re: Uranus Transits

Unfortunately, I just got word that another young male (approx. 40) has passed this morning. He was my cousin's husband. That's 6 people in 2-1/2 months. I can't take much more sadness. I sure hope this ends now.
Unread 04-26-2019, 11:45 PM
Senior Member, Moderator

Death and loss seems more like a Saturn and/or Pluto thing to me. The current Saturn/Pluto conjunction is squaring your sun.

Two months ago, Uranus hadn't transited to Taurus yet, but it was conjunct your natal Saturn. And during these months, Uranus has been transiting the apex of your natal yod that points to your Saturn/Mercury from Neptune and Uranus/Jupiter.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Osamenor For This Useful Post:
david starling (04-27-2019), Flapjacks (05-15-2019), Moradiva (04-27-2019)
Unread 04-27-2019, 03:24 PM

Osamenor - ok - thanks for clearing that up for me.

I suspected Uranus bc back in 2010 when Uranus was leaving Pisces and entering Aries, which is my natal IC/MH degree of Pisces 29*/Virgo 29*, my cousin was murdered by his wife (Uranus is my 3rd house ruler) and then 2 months later, I lost my job due to downsizing (natal Uranus is right next to my MH). Luckily, I was only unemployed for month and half and have been at the same job since.

Tags
transits, uranus