Why we can't find common language?

ardentika

This is the synastry of me and my roommate. We have known each other for 10 years, we shared a desk for 5 years, we got through high-school together, we graduated together, and we even live together (not so much by choice but the circumstances were pressuring us) and we still don't get along.

(She is the outer circle, I'm the inner)

I've always been kind to her and she always treated me as less. Not that I care, I just don't understand why.
She used to make comments when we were teenagers such as "If it wasn't for me you would never past this test.." or "You are the pretty one, I'm the smart one." and so on. She is arrogant. She ditched all her friends because boyfriends were always more important to her.
Our synastry looks.. well very interesting. And yet I don't understand why, no matter what I do or how much I try to revive a friendship with her, I keep hitting a wall.

We live together and we don't talk. Each time I try she looks me with condescending eyes and just retreats to her room. I thought she finds me childish, but her boyfriend is horribly childish and spiteful human being.

So please explain to me, what's up with that synastry? What's the problem and what can I do to ease my live? Thank you.

Attachments

• astro_61gw_az_koseva.33120.305496.jpg
    astro_61gw_az_koseva.33120.305496.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 19