Career in Foreign land with natal Saturn in 9th house

Vero

Hi everyone!

so for years I have asked my self this question, and it has come the time where I could really use your input. Currently I am in my last semester in grad school in a foreign land in the topic of maritime business. I really really want to stay living here and developing my career here. Now, it is my understanding that Neptune in the 10th house its prone to careers related to water, (yet it took me many years what I wanted to do), but since I have natal Saturn in my 9th house, it also has made living abroad and finding a job so difficult.
So, my question is, am I in the right track? or should I just give up all this dream of career in maritime abroad?

Attachments

• me.jpg
    me.jpg
    51.7 KB · Views: 34

conspiracy theorist

Something doesn't add up. If you're about to complete graduate studies in maritime business, and you have both a strong desire and plans to stay within the country to build your career, why would you need to know if this career is the right one for you? If someone read your chart and told you that your current prospective profession is not your "calling", would you fold up years of hard-work on a potentially erroneous astrological reading? Are there any doubts that you're unwilling to share? If so, I can understand that.

Traditionally, Saturn signifies both seafaring professions and management. Saturn is located in the 10th sign and is closely in aspect by the Moon (the planets that the Moon immediately apply to and separate from are relevant to the class of professions that the native pursues). Sagittarius as the sign of long journeys and voyages is relevant here, too. By quadrant, Saturn is located in the 9th house, which again signifies long distances and voyages.

Mercury is strongly angular and in human sign (which encourages the native along more "white-collar" lines). Mercury is traditionally significant to business and trade. Of the planets of profession Mercury is the strongest, both accidentally and essentially. Add Neptune to the mix in the 10th house in the sign of Capricorn (which leads back to Saturn through dispositorship). I see no reason for you to deviate from your current path, astrologically speaking.

Vero

Thank you conspiracy theorist for your reply! So, perhaps I was not clear with my question. I really really like the field I've been studying for the last couple of years, and I have no doubt it is my "real calling". My problem is more towards if I can develop my career in the foreign country I am living (or any other country where Maritime business is of relevance).

My home country has no industry in the maritime, and if it does its minimal. So I really want to continue living abroad to develop my career. But my luck regarding finding a job has been non-exixtent and my parents really believe I will most likely not succeed abroad, and with that in mind I started to believe that too. Now it is my understanding that Saturn in the 9th house of foreign lands posses limitations and everything is just harder. So my question is more if I can truly develop the career I've been preparing for all these years in a foreign country? (to add to all this mess, if I don't find a job soon, my residence permit will expire and I will be force to move back). And do you think Jupiter in my first house (ruler of sag) has any influence?