Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.


Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-06-2017, 08:18 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Hi All

Since I started reading on Astrology from the end of this January, my friends and acquaintances were asking to look at their charts. But I am not good enough to do delineation yet.

But I feel that looking at the charts and getting read by other more experienced astrologers do help studying a lot.

So here is another Natal chart, which was forwarded by my acquaintance. I do not know the person. It's just a business contact.

But I found the position of Uranus and Saturn conjunct on Sag. 8th House a bit difficult to understand. 8th House is inheritance, other people's money or death. So with Uranus and Saturn conjuct in that house of the natal chart? What could it mean? Any of your ideas? Or your general reading of the chart would be much appreciated.


__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net

Last edited by Senecar; 03-06-2017 at 08:28 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Unread 03-06-2017, 08:24 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Here is the same chart generated under the Placidus House system, in case you prefer using the system.

__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Unread 03-07-2017, 02:50 PM
detectahead detectahead is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Posts: 320
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Comparison charts are great but to really learn you need to sit down with the person in front of you. They will cooperate because everyone wants to know about there chart. Ask the questions"this means this" and get feedback.
I know this is about different house division application for a chart reading but that is the way to learn.
Also, the manifestation of the energy represented by the planets goes deeper psychologically than just phsically. How the individual interprets the information within themselves will be how they express it outwardly.
I will still give my outlook because I like an unknown
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Unread 03-07-2017, 06:09 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by detectahead View Post
Comparison charts are great but to really learn you need to sit down with the person in front of you. They will cooperate because everyone wants to know about there chart. Ask the questions"this means this" and get feedback.
I know this is about different house division application for a chart reading but that is the way to learn.
Also, the manifestation of the energy represented by the planets goes deeper psychologically than just phsically. How the individual interprets the information within themselves will be how they express it outwardly.
I will still give my outlook because I like an unknown
The natives live on the other side of the world, and I am only able to talk to them via Skype or other chat apps.

So questions and confirmations will be done on-line.

It is up to the Astrologer to choose either this or that House system for the their readings I suppose.
It is fascinating to see the process of unraveling the unknowns via this ancient craft - Astrology.
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Unread 03-07-2017, 06:42 PM
GeminiGrrl GeminiGrrl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 197
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senecar View Post
Hi All

Since I started reading on Astrology from the end of this January, my friends and acquaintances were asking to look at their charts. But I am not good enough to do delineation yet.

But I feel that looking at the charts and getting read by other more experienced astrologers do help studying a lot.

So here is another Natal chart, which was forwarded by my acquaintance. I do not know the person. It's just a business contact.

But I found the position of Uranus and Saturn conjunct on Sag. 8th House a bit difficult to understand. 8th House is inheritance, other people's money or death. So with Uranus and Saturn conjuct in that house of the natal chart? What could it mean? Any of your ideas? Or your general reading of the chart would be much appreciated.
The eighth house is ruled by Scorpio and as such is the house of sex as well as death and other people's money. I would be more likely to interpret the Saturn-Uranus conjunction in the eighth house -- which is at a fairly loose orb of seven degrees -- as being an indication that this is someone who has conflicting needs when it comes to his or her sexuality and/or intimate partnerships. Saturn and Uranus are very much at odds with each other. Saturn is concerned with the past and tradition, Uranus with the future and evolution. Saturn wants to follow the rules, but Uranus wants to break them. Saturn is all about stability and holding on to things, while Uranus is all about change and letting go. I would be inclined to interpret this as someone who has an unconventional attitude to sexuality and intimate partnerships (depending on whether Saturn is in the seventh or eighth house) which he or she nonetheless struggles with on some level and might even fight to keep hidden or suppress completely -- Saturn tends to inhibit or block whatever it comes in contact with in challenging aspect (and when you're talking about Saturn, a conjunction is considered a challenging aspect). Saturn in the seventh house generally is frequently interpreted as someone who takes partnerships very seriously but who also has some difficulties with emotional intimacy, whereas Saturn in the eighth house generally is frequently interpreted as sexual inhibition of some kind. (However, Saturn in the eighth house is also associated with a long lifespan provided that Saturn is not afflicted.)

The fact that there is an adversarial aspect between Uranus and Mars in the natal chart combined with the Uranus placement in the eighth house does suggest another possible interpretation to me (although I hope I'm wrong) -- the potential for death to come suddenly and unexpectedly, quite possibly through a violent accident or a crime of passion. I hate to be blunt but I really don't like the fact that BOTH of the planets located in the eighth house under the Placidus system form a square with Mars in the sixth house. The square between Mars and Uranus is out of sign and at a fairly wide orb, but it's not an easy aspect to live with -- I know because I have this in my own chart. Mars square Uranus is associated with impatience, impulsiveness, independence, a strong will, a potentially explosive temper, and a tendency to resist being told what to do. The fact that Mars is in trine with the Ascendant seems to amplify this because Mars trine Ascendant is also associated with a strong will and an assertive, very independent personality. The saving grace in this instance is that neither Mars nor Uranus are in particularly hotheaded signs and the Moon is in Taurus which I imagine stabilizes the temper somewhat -- I also have my Moon in Taurus and I definitely think this has been true in my case even though neither my Mars nor Uranus are in hotheaded signs either. However, I would still advise that your friend be careful of his or her temper so that it does not either create or escalate volatile situations to the point that they might result in physical violence.

The fact that Neptune is also located in the eighth house of death under the Placidus system -- and is also afflicted by Mars -- suggests the possibility that death might end up being shrouded in mystery of some sort such as an unexplained death or disappearance. The fact that the ruler of the eighth house in this chart (Jupiter) is located in the twelfth house -- the house of things which are hidden -- appears to amplify this, especially since Jupiter is also afflicted (although not by Mars). The twelfth house is the house of hidden enemies, so I would not entirely rule out the possibility that death could come about through an act of violence committed by someone whom this person wouldn't have suspected -- possibly as a result of a sexual and/or financial matter (since Neptune in the eighth house is sometimes associated with financial difficulties or deception). Mars square Neptune in the natal chart is frequently associated with the tendency to pursue goals in a roundabout rather than direct way, to be sexually compulsive (especially since we're talking about the eighth house), and to rationalize one's own behavior instead of accepting personal responsibility.

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 03-07-2017 at 08:08 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to GeminiGrrl For This Useful Post:
Senecar (03-07-2017)
  #6  
Unread 03-07-2017, 07:33 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post
I would be inclined to interpret this as someone who has an unconventional attitude to sexuality and intimate partnerships (depending on whether Saturn is in the seventh or eighth house) which he or she nonetheless struggles with on some level and might even fight to keep hidden or suppress completely

I also have my Moon in Taurus and I definitely think this has been true in my case even though neither my Mars nor Uranus are in hotheaded signs either. However, I would still advise that your friend be careful of his or her temper so that it does not either create or escalate volatile situations to the point that they might result in physical violence.
Great reading GeminiGrrl. I too, was alarmed at the person's chart initially to see Uranus, Saturn and Neptune in 8th House squared by Mars, and Jupiter in 12 House. I was curious what other more experienced Astrologers would make of these.

From what I have seen from the person's SNS page, I feel that your readings are very much in line with the reality. But I will try to confirm with the person on the readings and the person's life.

What about the 4 stellium in 6th House? What would it signify? What about the prospect of jobs and finances for this person? Any clues?

I concur with your comment on Moon in Taurus, as I have it in there too.

cheers.
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net

Last edited by Senecar; 03-07-2017 at 07:40 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Unread 03-07-2017, 09:14 PM
GeminiGrrl GeminiGrrl is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: New York, NY
Posts: 197
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Senecar View Post
What about the 4 stellium in 6th House? What would it signify? What about the prospect of jobs and finances for this person? Any clues?
I'm of a divided mind when it comes to calling the four planets in the sixth house of this chart a stellium given that they're not all in the same sign and are spread fairly far apart. (Then again, I'm probably a bit biased since I have a very tight stellium in my own chart in Gemini -- my Sun, Mercury, Venus, and Mars are all right on top of each other in the seventh house.)

The sixth house ruler in this chart is Venus, which forms a positive aspect with the person's Uranus -- this suggests a need for a work environment which is somewhat unconventional and which offers a lot of creativity, flexibility, and independence especially since the natal chart already suggests this is someone who needs a lot of independence and might have some issues with authority. In addition to the aspects we've already discussed, this person also has Pluto square the Midheaven -- a wide orb, but it still counts. This aspect is associated with a high degree of ambition and a tendency to come into conflict with authority figures.

The Moon in Taurus conjunct the Ascendant combined with Sun and Venus in Libra -- all of which for the most part form favorable aspects in the chart -- suggest a passion for aesthetics and a desire to express this by caring for other people, although Venus square the Midheaven suggests that he or she might have some difficulty applying this in a professional sphere. Mercury and Pluto in Scorpio in the sixth house also form favorable aspects for the most part. Mercury in the sixth house in Scorpio suggests someone who is very observant, very strategic who wants to get to the bottom of things, and who is always learning for the sake of the job. Pluto in Scorpio in the sixth house suggests someone who wants to achieve something revolutionary or transformative in the work environment, especially if it involves subjects which are considered dark or deep in some way.

This is going to sound bizarre...but one profession which I think would potentially encapsulate most or all these ideas would be a mortuary cosmetician. There's no denying the fact that it would be a somewhat unconventional line of work. This would be someone who'd probably spend a lot of time working on his or her own, which would provide some degree of autonomy. It would involve aesthetics in the sense of making people look more presentable for their final presentation at a memorial service, and it would at the same time offer a chance to be of service to other people (which is one of the implications of planets in the sixth house). It also has an advantage in the sense that it's probably not a line of work that's going to disappear in the foreseeable future! Another possible profession that comes to mind is that of someone involved in set, prop, costume, and/or makeup design for films since that might be more likely to satisfy the ambition suggested by Pluto square the Midheaven -- especially since it would be aesthetic, creative, flexible, unconventional, and (especially in the case of makeup design) transforming.

Last edited by GeminiGrrl; 03-07-2017 at 09:35 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 03-09-2017, 10:46 AM
aquarius7000's Avatar
aquarius7000 aquarius7000 is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: NY
Posts: 5,465
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Senecar, per your request, I will give some pointers based on the Placidus chart. I strongly suggest though that you pick up a good traditional Astrology book later to understand some basic rules of Astrology and get yourself a strong foundation. If you have doubts as to which book, there are threads with recommendations or ask.

How is the native's home life - especially with the father? The Sun, ruler of the 4th house of family and father, is in its sign of fall and weak, in Libra. The Moon, on the other hand, is strong, given its position in Taurus, where it is exalted. Although, the Moon is within five degrees of the unfortunate star of Algol. How is the native's relationship with the mother and how was the native's early life? Does the person work overseas or work a lot with the overseas? Saturn is in Sag and aspected by Jupiter. Venus, ruler of the Asc., is strong and dignified in Libra, so the native should be of good/strong physical constitution and health.
__________________
We write our destiny through our own karma. That is the free will you have.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-09-2017, 06:16 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GeminiGrrl View Post

This is going to sound bizarre...but one profession which I think would potentially encapsulate most or all these ideas would be a mortuary cosmetician. There's no denying the fact that it would be a somewhat unconventional line of work. This would be someone who'd probably spend a lot of time working on his or her own, which would provide some degree of autonomy. It would involve aesthetics in the sense of making people look more presentable for their final presentation at a memorial service, and it would at the same time offer a chance to be of service to other people (which is one of the implications of planets in the sixth house). It also has an advantage in the sense that it's probably not a line of work that's going to disappear in the foreseeable future! Another possible profession that comes to mind is that of someone involved in set, prop, costume, and/or makeup design for films since that might be more likely to satisfy the ambition suggested by Pluto square the Midheaven -- especially since it would be aesthetic, creative, flexible, unconventional, and (especially in the case of makeup design) transforming.
The native confirmed that her job is unrelated to Medical, Health or Social Works, or Civil Servant. The answer was very brief.

I was under the impression that she did not want to reveal about her any further.

So from this point, there seems little chance for confirmation of readings, however, the chart can still be read, I suppose?
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net

Last edited by Senecar; 03-09-2017 at 06:24 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-09-2017, 06:22 PM
Senecar's Avatar
Senecar Senecar is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2017
Location: 9th house
Posts: 774
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Quote:
Originally Posted by aquarius7000 View Post
Senecar, per your request, I will give some pointers based on the Placidus chart. I strongly suggest though that you pick up a good traditional Astrology book later to understand some basic rules of Astrology and get yourself a strong foundation. If you have doubts as to which book, there are threads with recommendations or ask.

How is the native's home life - especially with the father? The Sun, ruler of the 4th house of family and father, is in its sign of fall and weak, in Libra. The Moon, on the other hand, is strong, given its position in Taurus, where it is exalted. Although, the Moon is within five degrees of the unfortunate star of Algol. How is the native's relationship with the mother and how was the native's early life? Does the person work overseas or work a lot with the overseas? Saturn is in Sag and aspected by Jupiter. Venus, ruler of the Asc., is strong and dignified in Libra, so the native should be of good/strong physical constitution and health.
I have finished reading "The Inner Sky" by S. Forrest, and am in the process of reading "The Changing Sky" by the same author. I thought the former was great read, but the latter is a bit too wordy and boring with pages and pages of talking about lives of celebrities. I suppose they are related stories to Astrology but then I wanted to learn about techniques of Prediction with Astrology rather than reading about life stories of famous people and their falls and success stories when which planets were transiting where.

Please let us have your recommendation for reading list of Astrology Studies. - It would be always helpful.

If you could give us your readings just based on the chart, then it would be still interesting and helpful comparing with other readers. Confirmation can come later, if possible. If not, still we have studied the charts, which is good thing.
__________________
http://forum93.freeforums.net

Last edited by Senecar; 03-09-2017 at 06:34 PM.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Unread 02-24-2018, 03:40 PM
Morph Morph is offline
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2018
Posts: 1
Re: Uranus and Saturn Conjunct in Sag. 8th House?

Hello I am new to astrology, and I was looking online for Uranus and Saturn Conjunction in Sagittarius sign in the 8th house. So I found this astrology forum and for my surprise the natal chart posted here is very very similar with mine.
I attached to this reply message my natal chart so you can see
Thank you for accepting me in this forum.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg MORPH NATAL CHART.jpg (52.3 KB, 2 views)
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
conjunct, house, saturn, uranus

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 03:06 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.