Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Natal Astrology

Natal Astrology A place to discuss yours and others' birth charts (after you post your own birth chart interpretation). Includes psychological and relocation astrology, houses, aspects, and planetary dignity and debility.

Unread 05-12-2012, 02:50 PM

Re: how do you predict death?

I can predict death. You will die - there, death predicted. When? At some point in the future. If someone asked me to do this astrologically, I think I would need to delve into what prompted the question as I don't believe it could be predicted with any certainty, and providing such a prediction only leaves the person to ponder and maunder about their own death rather than live

Unread 05-12-2012, 04:31 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JUPITERASC View Post
All the evidence is that EVERYONE who has ever been born shall inevitably at some stage experience the process of death and dying. Obviously, therefore our death is predicted at the moment of birth - because without exception, all those who are born are on their way to their own personal experience of death
It is interesting that in India - where cultural views on marriage differ from those in the west - it is customary to consult an astrologer, PART of whose job it is to assess the potential health/length of life of the prospective couple. The excellent and common-sense idea is, that by marrying a partner with a similar potential lifespan one avoids (if possible) a situation where a widower/widow could outlive a partner by many years - perhaps a decade or more. When, - after delineating the relevant charts - such a situation is noted, then the clients are advised to consider alternative marriage partners.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
Moog (05-16-2012)
Unread 05-16-2012, 09:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrcolomba View Post
how do you predict death?
Part of Death? the 8th house? the 12th house? Saturn? the Hyleg?

Well I don't really know about how to exactly see death in the chart but the type of death can sometimes be easily seen in the hands.

Death may / might be predicted by looking at squares and opposition of major stars.

But some people had sometime back discussed how the 150 degree was also very important. But I don't really see how

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn
Unread 09-14-2012, 07:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by terrcolomba View Post
thanks.
this is whitney houston natal with transits of the day she died
https://infinitynow.files.wordpress....ston-natal.gif
what caused her death in the chart?

natal 7th , 12th to 8th is mercury and square south node in 4th and 2nd mars 8th to 8th square pluto

I don't think that this is her correct chart.

A person who thinks he knows everything has still a lot to learn

Tags
death, predict