Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Predictive Astrology > Solar returns

Solar returns Talk about your experience with solar returns in predictive astrology.

Unread 09-18-2019, 09:08 PM

Relationship indicators in SR?

Hi guys, since last year was pretty rough in terms of love, I was looking at my current SR to see if this year holds better chances. I'm pretty new to SR analysis, but I gave it a try. So here are my thoughts on it:

-SR ASC in taurus brought to natal 5th house.
-Mars (co-ruler of the 7th house) is in the 5th house and makes a trine with Jupiter(in 8th house).
-Venus in conj. with NN are brought to natal 7th house.
-Venus is also conj. the Sun, which is the ruler of the 5th house.
-Moon makes a sextile with Jupiter, it is also exactly conj. my natal Jupiter and opposite natal Mercury and Venus (rulers of the 5th and 7th house).
However:
-SR Venus and Mercury are both combust.
-Venus is in opposition with Pluto (7th house ruler) and Saturn, which are in the SR 9th house. The Saturn-Venus opposition is said to cause restrictions and delays in terms of love and Pluto-Venus - losses.
-Sun is also opposite Pluto. So there's a connection between the 5th and 7th house ruler, but a bad one again?
-The whole Venus-NN-Mercury-Sun stellium is in the 4th house with Venus conj. IC, so the focus is rather on domestic issues?
-The DC is rather badly aspected with a square from Mars, a wide Square from the Moon, wide opposition from Uranus and only balanced from a Saturn sextile.

Additional thoughts:
-Transiting Jupiter is about to conj. my natal Asc and trine my natal 7th house ruler (Mercury) and 5th house ruler (Venus).
-The 2019-2020 Cancer-Capricorn eclipses occur in my natal 1st and 7th house.
-In the progressions I don't see anything interesting, except that my moon is about to enter scorpio soon.
-Currently I'm seeing someone occasionally, whom I met a few weeks before my birthday. I had a feeling it could develop but it's just on and off the whole time...

So I'd appreciate any thoughts and feedback. I attach my SR and my natal chart with current transits (for some reason the quality is quite bad, I hope they are readable).
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 21.48.08.jpg (54.4 KB, 3 views)
File Type: jpg Screenshot 2019-09-18 at 21.50.13.jpg (57.5 KB, 3 views)

Tags
indicators, love, relationship, solar return