Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Welcome! > Read My Chart

Read My Chart If you want to have your astrological chart read and do not post an astrological interpretation along with your chart request, your postings go here. No one is required to read any chart request and it is greatly appreciated if people who have chart requests acknowledge those who were kind enough to answer their request. If you want an astrological chart reading using the Vedic method (square astrological charts), your postings go in the Vedic Astrology forum."Read My Chart" type postings found in the rest of the forum will be moved here.

Unread 05-30-2009, 02:00 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to AquariusLover
Smile Solar Retun

Hello this is my first post to this forum! I would like your opinion with my solar retun.... thank you... God Bless!

[poster did not give an astrological interpretation so moved to Greenhorns Lounge - Moderator]
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_32gw_01_2009529.77765.22970.gif (37.0 KB, 16 views)

Last edited by wilsontc; 05-30-2009 at 04:29 AM.
Unread 05-30-2009, 10:25 AM

Re: Solar Retun

Hi. Libra rises in your SR chart which means the focus will be on relationships this year. Sun is in the 5th house ... so 5th house matters will be important. However, please remember, I started studying SR charts just yesterday !
Unread 05-30-2009, 01:52 PM

I do not know why the chart appears so grainy. Did you use the 63 % downsize before saving it?
It is good to post your natal chart along side the solar.
The first thing most look at is what natal house is rising on the solar ascendant. That sort of sets the stage.
Many of the asteroids and so forth are just going to confuse the eyes. I would not put them. I include the north node and vertex and that is about it. Later if I want more info I put the 'rest' in.
From what I can see first and most obvious is the 'full moon' status of sun and moon. This implies a completion of something, a finality. It is not as favorable as a new moon which implies a beginning. The moons last aspect before it changes signs appears to be an opposition to neptune. Forgive me if I read this incorrectly. Oppositions imply a separation from loved ones . As neptune rules the 6th this might be either co-worker/friends or something connected to health issues.
Since your sun is in a succedant house (2, 5, 8,11) it implies the second part of the year is the most active. Since your solar began in Feb. you may be beginning to experience the most active part of the year.
Unread 05-30-2009, 02:19 PM

Smile Re: Solar Retun

This is a new copy of the SR> I reduced it to 63%. I am uploading my natal too. Thanks for the help!!
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_32gw_01_domenico_2009529.47495.31665.gif (27.7 KB, 12 views)
Unread 05-30-2009, 06:44 PM

This is my natal chart..
Attached Images
File Type: gif astro_25gw_01_domenico_2009529.47272.30362.gif (32.4 KB, 7 views)
Unread 05-30-2009, 07:03 PM

Jupiter and Mars in the 4th sextile Venus, indicate, energy and fortunate endeavors regarding the home and family.

Uranus in the 6th, opposing Saturn in the 11th, might indicate some unusual activity regarding friends, and your work.

Venus 6th trine the Moon in the 11th, ....possible relationship, attaction to a female friend related to work.

Tags
retun, solar