Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > Anything Else... > Chat > Hot topic arena

Hot topic arena As the title suggest, this sub-board is dedicated to non-astrological talks on interesting, important or controversial topics.


Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Unread 03-24-2019, 10:36 PM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Planets
1. Those who say that passive and destructive elements are naturally present with beneficent planets, like the cooling quality with the Moon and Venus, and the drying quality with Jupiter.
2. Those who say that active and fertile elements are naturally present with maleficent planets, like moderate heat with Mars, or moisture with Saturn, who is most removed from the earth.
3. Those who ''observe'' fictitious heliacal appearances with ecliptical degrees, like 7, 12, 15 and the like, rather than computing their arcus visionis, and similarly those who observe days with fictitious ''appearances'' or the so-called ''cazimi''.
4. Planetary Orbs with their countless variants.
5. Outer Planets, Asteroids and similar phenomena not capable of appearance and any sizable emanation reaching the earth.
6. The Countless Lots, Midpoints and Numbers for which no natural explanation can be given.
7. Those who neglect the Ascendant of the Moon, which is found by counting the distance from the Sun to the Moon from the Ascendant both by day, and by night.
8. Those who do not observe the topocentric longitudes of the planets.

Ecliptic or Places with respect to the universe
1. Application of Northern Hemisphere systems in the Southern Hemisphere.
2. Application of Seasonal Hemispheres systems in the Equatorial Zone, without proportion.
3. Constellations.
4. Zodiacs.
5. Mansions.
6. Exaltation degrees and their steps.
7. ''Dorothean'' and Morin's triangle rulers. Likewise the arrangement of the four elements around the four winds rather than around the four seasons.
8. Egyptian and Chaldean Terms.
9. Horas, Faces, Navamsas, Dodekatemoria, Monomoiria and the countless other vargas/divisions that are devoid of reason.
10. And all the fictitious traditions that follow those, to the detriment of the system of seasonal powers, that is, predomination by house, triangle, exaltation, term and aspect.

''Houses'' or Places with respect to the nativity
1. The traditional significations of the twelve houses, oriental sorcery, which as one contemporary of Morin put it, ''he would be ridiculous who might think that these ridiculous reasons require our refutation'' (Holden translation, Book 17).
2. Planetary Joys, Chaldean Orders and the like.
3. Sign-Houses, Equal-Houses and all not time-based quadrant divisions.
4. Those who do not take an offset from the ascensions, pre-ascensions and post-ascensions, or those who do not take 1/6, but take ecliptical degrees, or those who take 1/2 (by which I mean Dorotheus and some Indians), which is ridiculous with declining degrees.
5. Those who use systems employing ''risings, settings and culminations'' with circumpolar planets and fixed stars.
6. House cusps, for anything but noting the angularity powers.

Aspects and Configurations
1. Mundane, Ascensional and other non-ecliptic Aspects which are not in harmony with the universe.
2. Minor Aspects and other ''harmonic'' non-natural fictions.
3. Those who do not take the relationship by ecliptic place, and the seasonal powers within them, that is, those who accept ''out-of-sign configurations''.
4. Those who ignore the applications and separations within 15, and those who take bodily applications and separations when planets are on different sides of the ecliptic, similarly those who accept all whole sign applications and separations regardless of degree.

Natural Timing Systems
1. Those who use oblique and latitudinal directions, and those who accept as prorogators the five wandering planets regardless, when it is obvious that their powers are aroused only by the Sun, the Moon and the angles of the nativity.
2. Those who use sidereal revolutions, rather than the topocentric returns of the Sun and the Moon for the current place of the individual, and those who do not observe the five prorogatory places within them, Ascendant, Sun, Moon, Lot of Fortune and Midheaven.
3. Those who do not observe the ingresses, or those who neglect their power in the aforementioned configurations, their applications and separations.

Fictitious Timing Systems
1. All annual, monthly, daily and hourly progressions with all their variations of progression, whether by whole sign, or by degree, or by mean, or by true motions, by tropical month, or by synodic month, or by mean fictions, or by counting days, and the like. Likewise Secondary, Tertiary and other more logical progressions, yet not as natural in principle compared with the hourly movements, solar and lunar revolutions, and the ingresses of the planets.
2. 3rd, 7th, 40th and other ''days of the Moon''.
3. Dodekatemoria/Decennials, ''Zodiacal Releasing'', 129 years, lunar quarters, the exaltation method, the monomoiria method, the nine years of the Moon method, Firdaria, Indian Dasas, and all similar methods, whether they observe fictional or seasonal years.
4. Those who observe planetary years, ascensional times and their numerological combinations, rather than natural astronomy.
5. Likewise those who divide the life into two or three parts to the triplicity rulers, or those who do not accept the sevenfold division of life as necessary.

Other
1. Those who observe the ''Aries ingress'' for the whole world, when it is not the beginning of the ecliptic in the Southern Hemisphere, nor the only one in any hemisphere, rather than following the syzygies most preceding solstices and equinoxes for each season, which is most proper and natural, like Ptolemy rightly puts forward in his second book.
2. Those who observe conjunctions of superior planets and thereby establish their universal astrology, when it is not clear what is their reasoning for that. Likewise, those who base their predictions on fictitious meridians rather than the equator, like Ptolemy in his second book.
3. Those who follow traditions and mix all planets, places and aspects, rather than conjecturing particular predictions to natural sublunar universals.
4. Horary ''Astrology'' which is sorcery, and not the science of the stars.
5. ''Electional Astrology'' which is the domain of universals and nativities, rather than of lucky days and sorcery. It is also an affront to human dignity and the beneficial internal locus of control that every free human has.
6. Relocation Astrology which too is sorcery, rather than the investigation of the interplay of the two parts, universal and genethlialogical astrology.
7. In general, everyone who does not apply the physics of the planets in relation to our sublunar biology, from which one can thereby conjecture human affairs. It is of course impossible to enumerate all non-physical methods in our field, since we can conceive such a variety and combinations of them.

Last edited by petosiris; 03-25-2019 at 01:14 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-24-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-25-2019)
  #2  
Unread 03-25-2019, 12:22 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Likewise those who observe deep, fortunate, smoky and bright degrees with the tropical zodiac, while they are obviously based on the fixed stars. But we would be wise to scrutinize them even with precession, as the authors would often use non-natural or approximate methods for their projection. We would also be wise to avoid star lore, and instead investigate their influences by the method of mixture - http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...los/1B*.html#9 .
Reply With Quote
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-25-2019), Moondancing (06-17-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-25-2019)
  #3  
Unread 03-25-2019, 12:26 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,623
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Excuse me, Master petosiris. [I will delete if not important].

I don't see synastry and composite chart in your list. While those 2 concepts are really hard for me to understand how "logically" works.

Thanks.
R
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-25-2019), petosiris (03-25-2019)
  #4  
Unread 03-25-2019, 12:30 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Excuse me, Master petosiris. [I will delete if not important].

I don't see synastry and composite chart in your list. While those 2 concepts are really hard for me to understand how "logically" works.

Thanks.
R
Composite charts are indeed fictitious, but since synastry by comparison of places are based on the scientific aspects of the stars, we must employ them, and Ptolemy gives natural procedures for this in 4.5 and 4.7 of the Tetrabiblos. See http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...los/4B*.html#5
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-25-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-25-2019)
  #5  
Unread 03-25-2019, 12:41 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

We might also add those who derive significations from the names of the planets, and from the numerology of degrees, or from the symbolism of glyphs. In the first case, the more natural names of the planets are Sun, Moon, Phainon, Phaethon, Pyroeis, Phosphoros and Stilbon, the gods of astronomy, and not of religion (Helios, Selene, Saturn/Kronos, Jupiter/Zeus, Mars/Ares, Venus/Aphrodite and Mercury/Hermes. Glyphs are Medieval and Renaissance occultist inventions, and the ancients generally used the first letters of the planets, like ''Z'' for ''Zeus'', much like one can use ''1'' for the so-called ''Aries'', by which I mean the place of the vernal equinox. I would say that the common names of the places and planets are dangerous meme-pathogens, judging by the state of modern tropical astrology.

Last edited by petosiris; 03-25-2019 at 12:49 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-25-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-25-2019)
  #6  
Unread 03-25-2019, 12:54 AM
rahu rahu is offline
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: 5025 valley crest dr #135 concord ca 94521
Posts: 10,865
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

any astrologer that has to show his knowledge by denigrating others is a charlatan , not a astrologer

rahu
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to rahu For This Useful Post:
Oddity (03-25-2019), Ottobeuren (03-25-2019)
  #7  
Unread 05-27-2019, 01:36 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siannais View Post
I think this is my new favourite thread on this site I am only about 1/4 way down the 1st page and didn't even honestly understand every term used so far
Regardless I feel more resonance with so much information than I do with majority of what I have been taught up to now (in my short time of studying astrology I will add..but we all have to start somewhere)

But yes somebody explained relevance of Lilith by telling me a bible story and I was left scratching my head having meant it in the astrological sense I could not quite place the relevance in my chart based in such terms and wasted a whole afternoon wondering if most professional astrologers are relying soley on the stories of a medley of gods and godesses to interpret meanings rather than using their qualities as metaphors for the effects of positions of tangible planets and points.

I must admit I am very cynical person and sometimes I read some thing someone shares about astrology and I wonder if I am too much of a cynic for this interest and field of study but maybe I am very much just reading the wrong things on those days, it is hard to know where to start though but I supose it helps me in a sense when I read some information and feel completely at a loss in my faith in astrology as a whole...then at least I know.. that is not the source for me.
I know everyone sees things and interprets things differently and thats their choice but I really do appreciate to see someone posting somethings which make sense to me without having to instinctively question their whole basis of how they came to the conclusion of what they are telling me.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge here I will get on and see if I will continue to feel as refreshed by the rest of the thread as I do after this first initial few posts (in which case I feel I wont even now need to go to bed tonight and I will already be revitalised enough to proceed with my studying in the morning!)
Thanks
Sian



Edit:
Was NOT revitalising ...lots of interesting links but I will have to come back to them when I have the strength to continue sieving through the umbrageous replies in order to further my knoledge...sigh
Current Angst level : maximum limit
Gnite star watchers
Thread is hell after first post, not recommended.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Unread 05-27-2019, 05:22 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 668
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siannais View Post
I think this is my new favourite thread on this site I am only about 1/4 way down the 1st page and didn't even honestly understand every term used so far
Regardless I feel more resonance with so much information than I do with majority of what I have been taught up to now (in my short time of studying astrology I will add..but we all have to start somewhere)

But yes somebody explained relevance of Lilith by telling me a bible story and I was left scratching my head having meant it in the astrological sense I could not quite place the relevance in my chart based in such terms and wasted a whole afternoon wondering if most professional astrologers are relying soley on the stories of a medley of gods and godesses to interpret meanings rather than using their qualities as metaphors for the effects of positions of tangible planets and points.

I must admit I am very cynical person and sometimes I read some thing someone shares about astrology and I wonder if I am too much of a cynic for this interest and field of study but maybe I am very much just reading the wrong things on those days, it is hard to know where to start though but I supose it helps me in a sense when I read some information and feel completely at a loss in my faith in astrology as a whole...then at least I know.. that is not the source for me.
I know everyone sees things and interprets things differently and thats their choice but I really do appreciate to see someone posting somethings which make sense to me without having to instinctively question their whole basis of how they came to the conclusion of what they are telling me.
Thank you for sharing your knowledge here I will get on and see if I will continue to feel as refreshed by the rest of the thread as I do after this first initial few posts (in which case I feel I wont even now need to go to bed tonight and I will already be revitalised enough to proceed with my studying in the morning!)
Thanks
Sian



Edit:
Was NOT revitalising ...lots of interesting links but I will have to come back to them when I have the strength to continue sieving through the umbrageous replies in order to further my knoledge...sigh
Current Angst level : maximum limit
Gnite star watchers
It might have been me with Lilith, but she isn't in The Bible she is in the Nag Hamadi's. I have two astrological books on Lilith. I usually start with Nag's when discussing her. If a person answers, I can elaborate. If they don't, I don't waste my time. All of my Lilith's are in water......2 in Cancer.....1 in Pisces

Last edited by Opal; 05-27-2019 at 05:28 AM. Reason: added astrological content
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Unread 03-25-2019, 01:33 AM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,623
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
Composite charts are indeed fictitious, but since synastry by comparison of places are based on the scientific aspects of the stars, we must employ them, and Ptolemy gives natural procedures for this in 4.5 and 4.7 of the Tetrabiblos. See http://penelope.uchicago.edu/Thayer/...los/4B*.html#5
Master petosiris,

I just wish to elaborate little bit on this. It's obvious that you're extensively using 2 lots; lot of fortune & lot of daimon. So, do you think that both of these 2 lots are having any importance in synastry?

Thank you
R
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Unread 03-25-2019, 01:38 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Master petosiris,

I just wish to elaborate little bit on this. It's obvious that you're extensively using 2 lots; lot of fortune & lot of daimon. So, do you think that both of these 2 lots are having any importance in synastry?

Thank you
R
What about you read 4.5 and 4.7 in the link I've given you and then ask me question?
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-25-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-25-2019)
  #11  
Unread 03-26-2019, 06:07 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

I guess not...
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-26-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-26-2019)
  #12  
Unread 03-26-2019, 08:34 PM
SunConjunctUranus SunConjunctUranus is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2018
Posts: 2,623
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Oddity,

May care to share your experience as an astrologer in the 80s before software era. How can you generated birth chart back then? Must be using ephimeris, no?

Thanks
R

Last edited by SunConjunctUranus; 03-26-2019 at 08:36 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to SunConjunctUranus For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-26-2019)
  #13  
Unread 03-26-2019, 09:08 PM
Oddity's Avatar
Oddity Oddity is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Posts: 2,982
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

I think you mean the 1960s, cos that's when I started. Margaret Hone's Modern Textbook of Astrology figured heavily into it as she gave wonderfully clear explanations of how to construct a chart, determine planetary positions, use logarithmic tables, and houses. Thank you, Mrs Hone!

Tools: ephemeris, books of longitude and latitude, books of time changes, tables of houses, logarithmic tables, paper, pen or pencil, and compass.

It'd take a couple of hours to do up a chart in those days, and a knowledge of maths and astronomy, so the barrier to entry, so to speak, was considerably higher than it is today.

What we didn't have were traditional texts. There was some research in that field going on, but the writings tended to be scholarly critical editions that ended up in university libraries, usually in Latin, at a cost of several hundred dollars per volume.

So I was stuck with modern astrology. Some of which made sense, and some of which seemed like 'okay, this is right, this is right, this bit looks like it's papered over, but it doesn't fit and I don't know what does'. And Jung. I can't say what I think of his work here without getting banned, but I'm not a fan. 'Synthesising' a chart was a big deal, and I'm not sure anyone ever managed to do it, because I don't think it's possible, and I'm not sure it even means anything. People's lives tend to be a whole lot messier than that, and astrology is NOT primarily a psychological pursuit.

Horary and mundane were virtually unheard of, as were elections, so it was birth charts, solar and lunar returns, and progressions, and the progressions never worked. And way too much emphasis on the outer planets (that hasn't changed).

I persevered for reasons that would offend the non- religious and that I don't care to share here, but I knew there was something more to it, though by the 1980s I was pretty disillusioned. Luckily, the trad renewal was starting to happen. Luckily, I lived quite near to Robert Zoller.

Stuff finally started making sense.

Software is great. While I don't use Solar Fire anymore, that was the first comprehensive astrology programme to hit the market. My registration number was - 93.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunConjunctUranus View Post
Oddity,

May care to share your experience as an astrologer in the 80s before software era. How can you generated birth chart back then? Must be using ephimeris, no?

Thanks
R

Last edited by Oddity; 03-26-2019 at 09:11 PM.
Reply With Quote
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Oddity For This Useful Post:
JUPITERASC (03-26-2019), SunConjunctUranus (03-27-2019)
  #14  
Unread 03-26-2019, 09:44 PM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
And Jung. I can't say what I think of his work here without getting banned, but I'm not a fan.
We should add archetypes and synchronicity to the list.
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Unread 03-26-2019, 10:01 PM
JUPITERASC's Avatar
JUPITERASC JUPITERASC is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 50,301
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oddity View Post
I think you mean the 1960s, cos that's when I started. Margaret Hone's Modern Textbook of Astrology figured heavily into it as she gave wonderfully clear explanations of how to construct a chart, determine planetary positions, use logarithmic tables, and houses. Thank you, Mrs Hone!

Tools: ephemeris, books of longitude and latitude, books of time changes, tables of houses, logarithmic tables, paper, pen or pencil, and compass.

It'd take a couple of hours to do up a chart in those days, and a knowledge of maths and astronomy, so the barrier to entry, so to speak, was considerably higher than it is today.

What we didn't have were traditional texts. There was some research in that field going on, but the writings tended to be scholarly critical editions that ended up in university libraries, usually in Latin, at a cost of several hundred dollars per volume.

So I was stuck with modern astrology. Some of which made sense, and some of which seemed like 'okay, this is right, this is right, this bit looks like it's papered over, but it doesn't fit and I don't know what does'. And Jung. I can't say what I think of his work here without getting banned, but I'm not a fan. 'Synthesising' a chart was a big deal, and I'm not sure anyone ever managed to do it, because I don't think it's possible, and I'm not sure it even means anything. People's lives tend to be a whole lot messier than that, and astrology is NOT primarily a psychological pursuit.

Horary and mundane were virtually unheard of, as were elections, so it was birth charts, solar and lunar returns, and progressions, and the progressions never worked. And way too much emphasis on the outer planets (that hasn't changed).

I persevered for reasons that would offend the non- religious and that I don't care to share here, but I knew there was something more to it, though by the 1980s I was pretty disillusioned. Luckily, the trad renewal was starting to happen. Luckily, I lived quite near to Robert Zoller.

Stuff finally started making sense.

Software is great. While I don't use Solar Fire anymore, that was the first comprehensive astrology programme to hit the market. My registration number was - 93.
Wow that's an historic registration number
__________________
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=82p-D...eature=related Hippocrates Let food be your medicine: let medicine be your food. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cvz9uSK3zXo Rosencrantz & Guildenstern are Dead Tom Stoppard http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KchhSIVwMdY Every exit is an entrance to somewhere else. VETTIUS VALENS FREE http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/...s%20entire.pdf
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to JUPITERASC For This Useful Post:
SunConjunctUranus (03-27-2019)
  #16  
Unread 03-30-2019, 02:45 PM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 668
Interesting......you are an author, what type of books have you written? I presume astrology or metaphysical of some sort......I am always interested in a good book......
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
petosiris (03-30-2019)
  #17  
Unread 05-27-2019, 02:37 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,521
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Best page is 2nd half of page 6 imo
Reply With Quote
  #18  
Unread 05-27-2019, 04:57 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,217
Smile Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by conspiracy theorist View Post
Best page is 2nd half of page 6 imo
What is it you like about it?
Reply With Quote
  #19  
Unread 05-27-2019, 05:12 AM
conspiracy theorist's Avatar
conspiracy theorist conspiracy theorist is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: a pit
Posts: 14,521
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
What is it you like about it?
Let me think about that some more
__________________
We have silent dogs.
Reply With Quote
  #20  
Unread 05-27-2019, 06:45 AM
Opal's Avatar
Opal Opal is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: x marks the spot
Posts: 668
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

My Cancer Mars return just happened......glad it is passing......😄
Yes she is Lunar.......The first wife of Adam.......with wings......,.

Good night......

Last edited by Opal; 05-27-2019 at 06:50 AM.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to Opal For This Useful Post:
david starling (05-27-2019)
  #21  
Unread 05-27-2019, 06:55 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,217
Smile Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Opal View Post
My Cancer Mars return just happened......glad it is passing......😄
Yes she is Lunar.......The first wife of Adam.......with wings......,.

Good night......
Is it possible to equate Adam with the ancient Greek god, Priapus?
Reply With Quote
  #22  
Unread 05-27-2019, 07:02 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

It's really nice to see the forming of an illogical discussion in this thread
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (05-30-2019)
  #23  
Unread 05-27-2019, 07:21 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,217
Smile Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
It's really nice to see the forming of an illogical discussion in this thread
Wasn't that its real purpose?
Reply With Quote
  #24  
Unread 05-27-2019, 07:24 AM
petosiris's Avatar
petosiris petosiris is offline
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Posts: 2,252
Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by david starling View Post
Wasn't that its real purpose?
It's a thread for bashing on them.
Reply With Quote
The Following User Says Thank You to petosiris For This Useful Post:
YonyGursho (05-30-2019)
  #25  
Unread 05-27-2019, 07:37 AM
david starling david starling is online now
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2015
Location: Yes
Posts: 19,217
Smile Re: List of Erroneous, Illogical and Fictitious Systems in Astrology

Quote:
Originally Posted by petosiris View Post
It's a thread for bashing on them.
It's illogical to fight illogical thinking with logic!
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump



All times are GMT. The time now is 09:04 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.2
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2005-2018, AstrologyWeekly.com. Boards' structure and all posts are property of AstrologyWeekly.com and their respective creators. No part of the messages sent on these boards may be copied without their owners' explicit consent.