Hello i'm new to knowledge of astrology

douglasEP

I would like to understand my birth chart better if someone can help me I appreciate it

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    55.8 KB · Views: 19
Last edited by a moderator:

Harmelia

I would like to understand my birth chart better if someone can help me I appreciate it

Hello DouglasEP,
I am happy to share my thoughts on your chart.

With your rising sign (Ascendant) in Pisces (how you present yourself in the world and how others see you) along with your Moon (consciousness, feelings, needs, vulnerability), and South Node of the Moon (past life symbol) conjunct the cusp - you have a strong interest in spirituality or creative, inventive, artistic endeavors - both in the past life and this one.

The traditional ruler of Pisces - Jupiter - is found in Aquarius and is close enough to the 12th house cusp to be considered in the 12th (Pisces' natural house) - shows you spending much time alone, perhaps in a temple or monastery - or creating art, inventing things - and Neptune, the modern ruler, is in Capricorn, 11th house - shows that you've worked hard on spiritual/artistic endeavors in your past life and will be a focus in this life.

You have quite a great imagination and much creativity. You have symbols that suggest you're quite independent and even eccentric - different - unique - perhaps a rebel or outsider. If you are focused on spirituality, you may be someone who forged their own path - or if you're more of an artist-type, you'll have a very unique style. You are not a follower.

You are probably quite empathic - you feel for others and you can lose yourself or have difficulty knowing what you are feeling is within you or something you're picking up from others. You could have poor psychic boundaries. This could make you be more withdrawn from socializing and be more introverted. You could be psychic and very sensitive.

Your Sun in Scorpio is also more introverted - tuned into the spiritual side or at least, having a psychological-orientation - and having natural psychological wisdom. Scorpio can put you in the astral domain. It makes a person a bit shy or cautious in relationship. However, the Sun is on the 9th house cusp - which is more outward and encourages you to expand yourself into the social world - to learn and grow and assimilate what you learn.

The North Node in the 7th in Virgo is encouraging you to understand people more and to analyze yourself and understand yourself within relationships. You are more comfortable alone, so this is a challenge, but this is the big task for the lifetime - to balance alone time with social time - independence with inter-dependency - to being more open to learning about yourself through relationships - to be more discerning as to who you are opposed to being confused over boundaries between yourself and others. You are to gain better boundaries and self-definition, so that you can expand yourself in the world without losing your good boundaries.

There is a need to nurture your creative side and to develop your sense of self. You are to expand and develop yourself socially and assimilate what you learn into your self-concept. As you do this, you will find that you will have more connection with people and possibilities to successfully do something you enjoy doing and making that work. Whatever you do, it will be unique - different - possibly brilliant.

The big conflict is being very independent and individualistic while at the same time have poor boundaries in another respect - being too empathic. You will learn to build emotional boundaries so that you don't fear losing yourself while you relate.

Does this seem right?