How to interpret these two transits?

Akeru

Hello, astrologers` community :)

I need some help. How should i interpret these two transits starting in february according to the Cafe: Pluto trine Venus (Pluto is in 2nd house and i am having financial issues for several years now) and then Saturn opposition Venus (Saturn is in my 12th house). Last year i had my first break up with the only relationship in my life. He ended up dating (and still is) a friend of mine (much much younger) and i spent a year chasing him...Needless to say i am still obsessing over it, still crying every single **** night and just being unable to stop the pain and find a light.
Does anyone have a clue what should i expect? I do not have any emotional currency to deal with more negative stuff in that department :( But in the same time i am still craving a relationship. Once i saw what and how it was...

I will be glad of any input from you, thank you!

natal chart attached.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_anonymous.68779.17845.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_anonymous.68779.17845.jpg
    85.2 KB · Views: 21

wilsontc

Staff member
separation, to Akeru

Akeru,

You said:
How should i interpret these two transits starting in february according to the Cafe: Pluto trine Venus...and then Saturn opposition Venus...Last year i had my first break up with the only relationship in my life...i spent a year chasing him...Needless to say i am still obsessing over it...Does anyone have a clue what should i expect?...i am still craving a relationship.

Saturn :)saturn: restriction) opposite :)opposition: other people) Venus :)venus: love) indicates separation from loved ones. Pluto :)pluto: obsession) trine :)trine: energy goes very easily with) :venus: indicates obsession in love. As you well know.

The challenge is you have a least aspected :venus: indicating you do not "connect in" with love in your life so you tend to OVERdo your love interests and relationships. Instead, let the relationships happen, don't chase after them too much, and don't worry about "feeling" the relationship. If you do that, and closely examine your life, you may find that you have more relationships than you have realized.

Relating,

Tim

Akeru

Thanks, Tim, very insightful! And i agree to a certain extent...
At least i know now i should not give those transit much hope...Unfortunately i have been hoping it could bring me finally a new relationship...craving to feel the same thing again with another person.

Akeru

Hello again
smiley.gif

I have a question again ...
smiley.gif

There is almost nothing new around me and i like most people i could not help asking myself if the new year could possibly bring me something better and new.
I need to ask you - astrologically are there any transits that would suggest maybe a new relationship? There is this guy at my work who seems to be interested in me. The point is that he is not my type AT ALL.I checked my future transits and his also - i have pluto trine venus starting in february, as i mentioned in my last post and he has pluto sextile venus started some months ago. I keep still thinking about my ex and keep following his life. Sadly yes.
Currently i have been having Jupiter in 7th, Saturn in 12 th and Uranus approaching my 5th.
I am just curious does the "stars" promise something more in 2013 unlike the horrible and painful 2012.
Thank you!

wilsontc

Staff member
be more specific, to Akeru

Akeru,

You said:
...astrologically are there any transits that would suggest maybe a new relationship? There is this guy at my work who seems to be interested in me. The point is that he is not my type AT ALL.I checked my future transits...i have been having Jupiter in 7th

Jupiter :)jupiter: opportunity) in the relationships (7th) house suggests there are opportunities for relationships at this time. The only problem is, as you well know, you don't simply want ANY relationship, you want the RIGHT relationship. And that takes work from BOTH people in the relationship. So first figure out WHAT you want in a relationship, then figure out WHO will provide that sort of relationship and THEN get into a relationship with THAT person.

About the complexity of relating,

Tim

Akeru

Thank you, wilsontc!

Unfortunately i want only ONE relationship in particular which obviously will never re-happen again.

Sadly my colleague at work insulted me several times while we had to work together. He was extremely rude to me for no obvious reason. I was not only disappointed but hurt, actually. And that resulted in me never wanting to work closely with him together ever. He made the impression of a really cold hearted and rude man.

Even more sadly my depression is going to new lenghts. I contacted my ex who is happy with his new girl (almost 2 years together) and received no reply of course. It was what happened 8 months ago, 10 months ago - the same situation over and over again to the very last detail. It was more than deja vu - i literally repeat my actions over a certain period of time. And i cannot help it, just do not know what to do, it seems bigger than me.
I considered finally finding a therapist. Hope this work.

So, i do not expect much from neither of these transits. Whatever transits there are in my chart, in my life never anything happens. It was like that for years, why it should change now.

:)