DEMOCRATS WORRIED that Joe BIDEN TOO FEEBLE lacks mental alertness to TAKE ON TRUMP

JUPITERASC

4ivv2n.jpg

leomoon

From MM Merriman Analyses:

Presidential Election Cycles:

There are a 16- year Republican and 16-year Democrat election cycle. Since 1904, the Republicans have won all but one election every 16 years. The last was in 2016. Likewise, the Democrats have won all but one election every 16 years starting in 1912. The last was Barack Obama in 2008. That has been the case in 13 of 15 instances, or 85.7%.

According to this cycle, the Democrats’ turn will be in 2024. But what happens in the election that follows the 16-year cycle of each party? Does the incumbent win if he runs again? Does his party win if he doesn’t run? The results are the same.

In 13 of 15 cases, the incumbent party won. The only time the incumbent did not win was in 1932 when Herbert Hoover (Republican) was defeated by Franklin D. Roosevelt, and in 1980 when the incumbent Jimmy Carter was de feated by his Republican opponent, Ronald Regan. In both cases, the incumbent lost because the economy was performing poorly.

Based on this study, Donald Trump is favored to win (85.7% rate of frequency), especially if voters feel the economy is performing well under his leadership.

note: The last paragraph confused me. I personally don't think the economy is doing well. Of course what has revealed the fake economic numbers and shoring up of the stock market (the Federal Reserve) will eventually have to be paid.
But this is not something which most understand, they think "simply" and chant his mantras.
'The best economy EVER" has been one of them.

I hadn't heard before of a 16 yr cycle.

Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is also written about here -

https://files.constantcontact.com/6c600f5f201/a26e6291-4d17-4dd2-b05d-a369bd4050a9.pdf

leomoon

The link posted above from Merriman - (astrology for Wall Street) also gives this quote which trump has been parroting the percentage in his recent rallies as "proof" somehow of how wonderful the economy is slated to become.
As you read from the Wall Street Journal, please keep in mind that Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox News, and New York Post, recent acquisitions) also controls the tempo of the Wall Street Journal now.

The Wall Street Journal is controlled by Rupert Murdoch via Dow Jones Publications, which in turn is owned by Murdoch's News Corp. It published its first issue on July 8, 1889, under original publishers Charles Dow, Charles Bergstresser, and Edward Jones.

Rupert Murdoch owns 150 newspapers in Australia, three national newspapers in the United Kingdom and the Wall Street Journal and New York Post in the U.S., Voice of America reported in 2011. Murdoch owns properties that supplement these publications, including Community Newspaper Group and several Dow Jones information services.

The U.S. economy grew at a record pace in the third quarter – increasing at a 33.1% annual rate –recovering about 2/3 of the ground it lost earlier in the coronavirus pandemic. – Harriet Torry, “U.S. Growth Eases Much of Slide,” Wall Street Journal, October 30, 2020.

note - This is an annualized rate. The quarter BEFORE this one, lost about 31% GDP....thus gained a little, but this is an annualized figure multiple by 4 quarters.

Its more a "hypothesis/theory" of what it CAN become. (imo) a "prediction only" IF it stayed on the same projector y.

Last edited:

david starling

The link posted above from Merriman - (astrology for Wall Street) also gives this quote which trump has been parroting the percentage in his recent rallies as "proof" somehow of how wonderful the economy is slated to become.
As you read from the Wall Street Journal, please keep in mind that Rupert Murdoch (owner of Fox News, and New York Post, recent acquisitions) also controls the tempo of the Wall Street Journal now.

The Wall Street Journal is controlled by Rupert Murdoch via Dow Jones Publications, which in turn is owned by Murdoch's News Corp. It published its first issue on July 8, 1889, under original publishers Charles Dow, Charles Bergstresser, and Edward Jones.

Rupert Murdoch owns 150 newspapers in Australia, three national newspapers in the United Kingdom and the Wall Street Journal and New York Post in the U.S., Voice of America reported in 2011. Murdoch owns properties that supplement these publications, including Community Newspaper Group and several Dow Jones information services.

note - This is an annualized rate. The quarter BEFORE this one, lost about 31% GDP....thus gained a little, but this is an annualized figure multiple by 4 quarters.

Its more a "hypothesis/theory" of what it CAN become. (imo) a "prediction only" IF it stayed on the same projector y.

From MM Merriman Analyses:

Presidential Election Cycles:

note: The last paragraph confused me. I personally don't think the economy is doing well. Of course what has revealed the fake economic numbers and shoring up of the stock market (the Federal Reserve) will eventually have to be paid.
But this is not something which most understand, they think "simply" and chant his mantras.
'The best economy EVER" has been one of them.

I hadn't heard before of a 16 yr cycle.

Jupiter-Saturn conjunction is also written about here -

https://files.constantcontact.com/6c600f5f201/a26e6291-4d17-4dd2-b05d-a369bd4050a9.pdf

Merriman didn't get his facts straight, on a very easy one: Democrat Bill Clinton won against single term Republican incumbent Bush Sr. in 1992.

He left it out for some some reason.

I have faith in the agreement between the Popular Vote and the Electoral College Vote. The last time prior to 2016 that they didn't match was in 1888. In 2000, they matched, but Florida was able to delay the final recount long enough for the Republican majority on the Supreme Court to appoint the loser of BOTH the national Popular-vote AND the national Electoral-vote. In other words, they did match in 2000 after all, it just wasn't implemented.

The reason they matched for so long, was the addition of 12 less-populated States, which began just following 1888.

The reason they didn't match in 2016, was the proven, effective, illegal, foreign interference in the swing-States. So, that discrepancy was an aberration.

In 2016, the aggregate polling did predict HRC's convincing Popular Vote victory with a 2% margin of error, and are predicting an even larger Popular Vote victory for Biden. I see nothing that would contradict this prediction.

This year, the Russians have been unable or unwilling to effectively attack Biden in a way that will significantly affect the Electoral College Vote-count. Meaning, Biden should win both types of Votes.

As far as changing the outcome of the Election, this a-wop-bop-a-loo-bop Hunter Biden stuff is a nothing-burger. :sleeping:

Last edited:

david starling

Is Trump ACTUALLY telling his followers NOT to wear masks at his rallies???

He openly mocked Laura Ingram of Fox News for wearing a mask at one of his lovefests, even though it was required by Michigan law.

He also complained that Fox News covered a Biden rally. Like, he thinks Fox was being unfaithful to him just for doing its job and routinely reporting on the event!

Last edited:

david starling

Trump is consistently discouraging the wearing of masks, even in close quarters. With Covid-19 surging, he claims the pandemic is no longer life-threatening. He's still in office through November, December, and most of January, so the danger his administration poses to this nation will be ongoing.

david starling

"foreign interference in the swing-States"

David, can you tell us concretely what this consisted of?

There was a comprehensive Fox News column about it. I'll see if I can find it for you. Basically, it was false Facebook accounts, with mostly Russian agents along with some Brits, posing as American citizens and flooding the Midwest with anti-Hillary propaganda on Facebook; as well as relentless, cleverly worded, anti-Hillary phone surveys. It was well-planned and executed, and is believed to have effectively altered the results in several swing-states.

Mark Zuckerman had to appear before Congress, and would have been charged with a crime for allowing it to happen, were it not for a technicality: The Constitution had made it expressly illegal for printed publications to aid and abet foreign election interference, but, for obvious reasons, not electronic media outlets. That oversight has since been corrected, and Zuckerman is on notice not to let it happen again.

American intelligence agencies have confirmed the illegal propaganda barrage, but insist that the Russians didn't hack the actual vote-tallies.

Last edited:

david starling

There was a comprehensive Fox News column about it. I'll see if I can find it for you. Basically, it was false Facebook accounts, with mostly Russian agents along with some Brits, posing as American citizens and flooding the Midwest with anti-Hillary propaganda on Facebook; as well as relentless, cleverly worded, anti-Hillary phone surveys. It was well-planned and executed, and is believed to have effectively altered the results in several swing-states.

Mark Zuckerman had to appear before Congress, and would have been charged with a crime for allowing it to happen, were it not for a technicality: The Constitution had made it expressly illegal for printed publications to aid and abet foreign election interference, but, for obvious reasons, not electronic media outlets. That oversight has since been corrected, and Zuckerman is on notice not to let it happen again.

American intelligence agencies have confirmed the illegal propaganda barrage, but insist that the Russians didn't hack the actual vote-tallies.

This isn't the one I was looking for, which was much more detailed, but it addresses the same issue:

https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/apr/21/senate-intelligence-committee-affirms-russian-inte/

JUPITERASC

Have you gone through the contents of the laptop?
They are very disturbing. From photos, to videos, to actual bank
and financial statements. It's all there.

Unfortunately the elites control 95%
of information decimation in the country and well
... you won't hear it from the "actor" in your TV box.

The FBI is probably the most compromised of the intelligence agencies.

The FBI will most certainly "punt" this information.

Bombshell audio recording

of Hunter Biden obtained from laptop :smile:

b2ap3_large_Hunter1.jpg

JUPITERASC

Racist.
If you pay attention
it is very clear that the word “Racism”
has been re-defined by one faction
to mean something very nearly the opposite of what it once meant.:smile:

One one side, to be Racist means
to judge a person based on their skin color
– making race an issue.

From the other side, to be Racist means
to dare to judge people by anything other than their skin color
– not making race the main issue.

If you don’t make race the main issue that makes you Racist.

This now means that the different sides politically
are using the same word without being clearly aware
of what it means
or without being aware that it is used differently by the other side. :smile:

You have people arguing over whether or not they are Racist
without realizing
that they are using the words in completely different senses.
Most likely the people hearing these arguments
have only a fuzzy sense of just exactly what the word means
or how it is being used in a particular context.

The word Racism has been weaponized.
Calling someone a Racist
is now a way to dismiss or belittle a person
without having to bother taking them or their positions seriously :smile:

People may be a bit fuzzy on just what being Racist means
but

they are pretty sure
they don’t want to come anywhere near a person
who has been branded Racist.
By being used so vaguely and indiscriminately
as a political weapon
the word has lost much if not all of its original meaning
and that is dangerous.
It used to be that
when I heard someone described as Racist
that it actually meant something specific
and I would pay attention.
Now I hear of someone being called Racist and I blow it off
It is now a vague perjorative term meaning next to nothing.
To become aware of this sort of deliberate
weaponized corruption of our language
I very highly recommend the book
– “...Cynical Theories...” by Helen Pluckrose and James Lindsay.
It will open your eyes in a whole new way
to how language is currently being used
to coerce politics
and to muddy, confuse and control thinking and discourse. :smile:
Charles Obert

ElenaJ

So basically, I voted against Hillary because I saw a Facebook page against her?

I don't think so.

blackbery

Democracy died in journalism after Trump entered the political arena!

Glenn Greenwald is quitting The Intercept, claiming editors 'censored' his article about Joe Biden

New York (CNN Business)Glenn Greenwald is resigning from The Intercept, the news site he co-founded in 2013 not long after his most prominent work, the publication of articles based on leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden.

In a lengthy letter of resignation published Thursday, Greenwald alleged his editors "censored" an article he wrote this week about former Vice President Joe Biden. He claimed that the editors were "refusing to publish it unless I remove all sections critical of Democratic presidential candidate Joe Biden, the candidate vehemently supported by all New-York-based Intercept editors involved in this effort at suppression."
Greenwald also included the text of a separate resignation email he sent to Michael Bloom, the president of First Look Media, which owns The Intercept, and Betsy Reed, the editor in chief.
"The precipitating (but by no means only) cause is that The Intercept is attempting to censor my articles in violation of both my contract and fundamental principles of editorial freedom," Greenwald's email says.

https://www.cnn.com/2020/10/29/media/glenn-greenwald-quits-the-intercept/index.html

BLM - Biden's Laptop Matters!

Careful about writing against Biden.....

https://youtu.be/l8pkCZBjgrk

blackbery

Actually, slander, libel, lies, propaganda rule the media today. :whistling:
Truth & Transparency died when Trump became President & it's been 4 yrs of smear tactics & falsehoods perpetuated by the media, particularly the Clinton News Network. The media have engaged in attacks against President Trump never seen in American History. He's been called everything from hitler to stalin.:sick:

Well, the smear campaigns against the duly elected President Trump have not worked, the true American patriot can see through the lies & the slander.

The Trump Train is rolling to Victory next week!
:biggrin::w00t::biggrin:

Glenn Greenwald On His Resignation From The Intercept
The Pulitzer winner founded the Intercept to challenge official narratives and protect editorial freedom. When editors abandoned those principles, spiking a controversial story, he was forced to quit

Pulitzer Prize-winning journalist Glenn Greenwald quit his job this morning. In a bizarre, ironic, and disturbing commentary on trends in modern media, the celebrated reporter was forced to resign after writing a story criticizing both the Biden campaign and intelligence community — only to have it spiked by the editors of The Intercept, the news outlet he co-founded six years ago with the aim of preventing pretty much this exact situation.

“The irony,” Greenwald says, “is that a media outlet I co-founded, and which was built on my name and my accomplishments, with the purpose of guaranteeing editorial independence, is now censoring me in the most egregious way — about the leading presidential candidate, a week before the election.”

Greenwald becomes the latest high-profile journalist to leave a well-known legacy media organization to join Substack. You’ll be able to read the piece rebuffed by The Intercept at his new site here.

https://taibbi.substack.com/p/glenn-greenwald-on-his-resignation

Fortunately, slander and libel are still frowned upon in the U.S.

blackbery

Sleepy, creepy, corrupt, Beijing Biden can have the popular vote, just as Clinton did in 2016. There are millions of Trump-Haters in California. Let them all vote for Beijing Biden, it won't matter.:sideways:

Just a reminder once again that it's ONLY the Electoral College votes that counts....

And President Trump has MORE support in 2020 than he did in 2016.

The only question now is whether it will be a RED WAVE or a RED TSUNAMI!!!

The aggregate polls are holding steady regarding a landslide for Biden in the Popular Vote. They were correct in 2016 within a 2-point margin of error. It was the close races in the regional swing-States that made them look bad, regarding the Electoral College Vote.

The regional swing-State polls are still close and uncertain regarding the Electoral Vote. As Elena reminded us, a tie in the Electoral Vote would move it into the House, which would give Trump an advantage, although it would be dependent on the new, 2020 makeup there.

blackbery

Iran & China both interfering in 2020 election to back their comrade Biden.

Doesn't matter who is 'meddling' in the election, foreign countries have been trying to 'interfere' for decades now, just as the U.S. have interfered in other nation's elections.

In the end, the American voter makes the decision based on their gut.

China hopes for change if Biden wins as they oppose Trump's tough stance against them.

Iran working to get Biden elected: hoping for more billions to be sent their way.

Iranian hackers who posed as the Proud Boys accessed voter data in one state, feds say

The emails were made to look as if they had been sent by the Proud Boys but were actually the work of Iranian hackers, US intelligence and law enforcement agencies announced last week. Some of the emails included the home addresses of the voters the messages were sent to.
The FBI and CISA published technical details about methods and computer infrastructure they say the Iranians are using. The disclosure of such information is intended to help election officials, and other organizations, protect their computer systems from future suspected Iranian attacks and to check if they have already been targeted.
The Iranian government last week denied it was interfering in the US election.

https://ktvz.com/politics/2020/10/3...ys-accessed-voter-data-in-one-state-feds-say/

leomoon

Is Trump ACTUALLY telling his followers NOT to wear masks at his rallies???

He openly mocked Laura Ingram of Fox News for wearing a mask at one of his lovefests, even though it was required by Michigan law.

He also complained that Fox News covered a Biden rally. Like, he thinks Fox was being unfaithful to him just for doing its job and routinely reporting on the event!

She dressed eloquently I noted with what appeared to be a fur coat on the top along with a large scarf & mask.

Yes he makes fun of masks. He and his dear wife have never been role models for the American populace (including the children) since day one or before in 2015, all along! From the moment they descended on the elevator to the cheers of a "fixed prop" crowd with signs, etc. It was so phony that even a cartoon was made about it on TV by the Simpsons :crying:

You can see how much alike the Simpsons were to trump: He's a clown show.... And I don't hate him, (contrary to belief here), but I simply see him for what he IS, a con man. Always has been as long as I've been watching since the 70s. Nothing new here...except his base which he himself disrespects as much as saying "I could shoot someone on 5th Avenue and not lose one of their votes"

They don't even realize he is calling them stupid. Sad commentary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=irrbuaiUMVw&feature=emb_logo

S

Last edited: