Do you think Trump will survive COVID?

CapAquaPis

Political correctness is blamed for our response to COVID without being accused of racism, xenophobia and extreme nationalism against China, East Asia or any non-white/non-western nation, this one has a communist regime and the US is making tons of good money with their 40-year old "laissez-faire" state capitalist economy.

aquarius7000

aquarius7000

I don't even think Trump is sick with covid to begin with. Or let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if he made it up. I get the impression that he's saying it as a convenient excuse to go undercover for a bit of time in order to orchestrate some real action. It is red October after all. Not to mention the fact that he's been taking hcq as a preventative, and tbh covid isn't even that deadly a virus at all.

Well, some in my social circle think similarly... that he is faking it. But then why the need to step out and drive around the hospital to make sure people see him alive and alert?

waybread

He's not faking it. Too many people who have been in close contact with Trump are sick with covid-19. Most recently photographed not wearing masks. He's not somehow magically immune.

The following have covid-19.

Hope Hicks: senior advisor

Kellyanne Conway: senior advisor till recently, still invited to White House events.

Chris Christie: former R governor of NJ. coached Trump in preparation for debate. hospitalised.

Melania Trump

Mike Lee (R) Utah senator, attended announcement for SCOTUS justice nominee Amy Cony Barrett at White House

Thom Tillis (R) NC senator. Ditto.

Bill Stepien, Trump campaign manager

Ronna McDaniel, RNC chairwoman

waybread

I don't even think Trump is sick with covid to begin with. Or let's just say that I wouldn't be surprised at all if he made it up. I get the impression that he's saying it as a convenient excuse to go undercover for a bit of time in order to orchestrate some real action. It is red October after all. Not to mention the fact that he's been taking hcq as a preventative, and tbh covid isn't even that deadly a virus at all.

Roughly 210,000 Americans have died of corona virus this year. I call that deadly.

Bunraku

I am deeply concerned for Melania Trump.

She is this nation’s light and hope. She helped alleviate our fears about covid, soothed our worries about the welfare of our children, and touched us deeply with her delicate voice that that sung blessed words of confidence and faith.

She is profoundly intelligent. She speaks over 7 languages and is a well traveled person. Her numerous journeys makes her learned and wise.

I hope that COVID does not take away Melania. She is a gift that the world was not ready for. Her songs will be continued by the generations of people that she inspired. :love:

david starling

I thought that right away. But it's gotten so elaborate, with so many people around him [allegedly] coming down with it, including Republican Senators who may have to end up postponing the Supreme Court nomination, it really does have me worried that he does have it, and that it's more serious than is being admitted. He's out of condition physically, eats junk food, and is almost 75 yesrs of age--definitely in the high-risk group.

When you say it's "not that deadly", are you subscribing to the theory that the deaths being attributed to it are really from other causes? One million people worldwide, and over 200,000 in the U.S. alone sounds deadly enough, especially for people over 60.

Last edited:

Bunraku

With Melania’s profound inspiration, light of hope, and absolute compassion, may she eliminate this virus with her absolute all-encompassing love and devotion for this country and its people.

david starling

Trump's doctors have been prescribing medications and treatments normally reserved for only the most severe cases, and at the same time claiming he's in no danger.

david starling

If Trump and Melania ARE faking having the virus, then it's a strategic move designed to help his campaign in some inscrutable way.

That would mean he willingly gave up his aura of complete invincibility, which has been so important to his followers. Although....they would be mightily impressed when he appeared to have fought it off and recovered so quickly.

Maybe he's counting on a "sympathy vote" from those outside his base, that he wouldn't otherwise have gotten.

Last edited:

david starling

Yeah if you believe that figure, which I don't. It's already been explained by some doctors in the US how a death can be deliberately falsely attributed to covid. Look up doctor Jensen from Minnesota.

Btw, 210,000 for the US is a death rate of 0.063%. Not very deadly, as opposed to 600,000 deaths per year from cancer in the US, but no one cares about that, right?

Cancer isn't contagious, as tragic as it is. Of course we care about it.

Covid exacerbates the impact of other illnesses, which wouldn't necessarily have resulted in fatalities without it.

Last edited:

david starling

I've known from the beginning, when Trump first came to my attention during the 2016 election campaign, that he was a nihilist. And, there are a lot nihilistic people in the world who see him as their leader.

Well, nihilistic people are spared having to grieve for the dead. Maybe they would care TOO much, otherwise, so it's a defense mechanism.

Last edited:

aquarius7000

Yeah if you believe that figure, which I don't. It's already been explained by some doctors in the US how a death can be deliberately falsely attributed to covid. Look up doctor Jensen from Minnesota.

Btw, 210,000 for the US is a death rate of 0.063%. Not very deadly, as opposed to 600,000 deaths per year from cancer in the US, but no one cares about that, right?

I am trying to understand how over 1 Mill. deaths, or at least a big percentage of it, world wide can be attributed -falsely- to Covid? That doctors around the world are burning the midnight oil to find a cure for this virus is because it is not deadly enough? A virus has put the entire world (which is a very avaricious one) at a complete standstill (except for some persistent give-a-damnn rebels) now for soon to be a year and I highly doubt it is because of the annual flu season. That the big guy himself acknowledged that this virus is deadly is the one time he might have spoken the truth, but nonetheless did hardly anything about it.

ElenaJ

With all due respect to the medical physicians here, last year before the break out of covit there were a lot of deaths from pneumonia and flu.
After the Covit breakout, no one died of either of these syndromes, it was all Covit.
And anyone here dying of heart attack, tumor, etc who at the same time had Covit, were listed as Covit.
Of course this falsified the statistics. And I don't believe it was done to create damage, it was just an overwhelming crisis that was completely out of hand.
So I can understand how the statistics are all relative.