NN-SN dilemma in synastry!

Rik

So,I'm confused,but happy.I don't know why,but I'm happy.

Anyways,question...yes,questions are good:

What does it mean,when my NN is trine somebodys NN+sextile their SN and their SN is sextile my NN and trine my SN...obviously

So,to make it easier:

MY north-node is at 27°13' Gemini,so my south-node is obviously at 27°13' Sagittarius.
HER north-node is at 28°20' Libra,so her south-node is obviously at 28°20', Aries.

I couldn't find anything in regards to "node to node" aspects in synastry (or to be more accurate,only articles about conjunctions...),so if somebody could help me out here,I would really appreciate that.

PS:Her north node is actually on my Sun-Moon midpoint ;)...

(By the way,if you understood ANYTHING from that clusterf*ck written above,congrats.)

Rik

Julia Karmic Astrology

What does it mean,when my NN is trine somebodys NN+sextile their SN and their SN is sextile my NN and trine my SN...obviously

So,to make it easier:

MY north-node is at 27°13' Gemini,so my south-node is obviously at 27°13' Sagittarius.
HER north-node is at 28°20' Libra,so her south-node is obviously at 28°20', Aries.

I couldn't find anything in regards to "node to node" aspects in synastry (or to be more accurate,only articles about conjunctions...),so if somebody could help me out here,I would really appreciate that.

(By the way,if you understood ANYTHING from that clusterf*ck written above,congrats.)

Rik

This is indicative of a soul mate or soul group karmic connection. The souls may or may not remain together in this life however. The trines and sextiles are telling us that you two have been working on the issues involved for a number of past lives and hope to wrap up those issues in this life. The energies must be used in a constructive way.

This is an important karmic configuration, and it would be important to look at this in more detail, noting any other planets on or near the nodes.

The Libra/Aries energy is quite clear, the need to balance self and others as part of soul purpose, and Gem/Sag is about communication, open perception, being sociable/ breaking free from prejudice, finding a common thread, etc.

Juilia

Rik

This is indicative of a soul mate or soul group karmic connection. The souls may or may not remain together in this life however. The trines and sextiles are telling us that you two have been working on the issues involved for a number of past lives and hope to wrap up those issues in this life. The energies must be used in a constructive way.

This is an important karmic configuration, and it would be important to look at this in more detail, noting any other planets on or near the nodes.

The Libra/Aries energy is quite clear, the need to balance self and othcers as part of soul purpose, and Gem/Sag is about communication, open perception, being sociable/ breaking free from prejudice, finding a common thread, etc.

Juilia

Vayy,interesting information!
Thank you very much.

Well,I could ramble how my south node conjuncts my MC,my Part of Fortune,chiron etc and how we have many aspects that indicate marriage,but before I do so,I rather just post both of our charts down here,maybe you'll see something I didn't.
I mean,it would be nice if could throw an Eye on it,but you don't have to. :)

Rik

PS: The Screenshots do have a weird yellowish shade,but that's because I'm using a filter to protect my eyes :)

Attachments

• Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-16-53-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-16-53-1.png
    178.6 KB · Views: 32
  • Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-32-29-1.png
    Screenshot_2016-06-09-14-32-29-1.png
    194.8 KB · Views: 24

Rik

the sextile/trine relationship shows you and she would have an inherently harmonious relationship. this is very favorable but it can be fragile if there are other hard aspects between you. a midpoint composite would give a better idea of how the relationship would be in reality.

rahu

You mean the position of the Sun-Moon Midpoint in our composite chart?

Rik

No that aspect could be either good or bad. as mentioned a composite is easier to analyze
rahu

What bugged me about the composite chart is,that there are pretty much no interpretations for the Planets in the Signs...and even things like articles about Neptune in the 8th House as an example are pretty much non existent.
So you have a lot less to see and to analyze,and this irritates me because relationships are much more complicated than a few house and planet aspects,that's the reason why I mostly look into synastry,because it's more complicated so it also seems more trustworthy/accurate to me. (Of course,composite is nice for things like the ascendant to see how people see the two of you)
Not to say that I could actually relate with things that were wrote in synastry,emotions as an example,which are highly complex,especially for me with my sh*tload of squares to my moon,as well as two tsquares...

Rik

waybread

My husband and I are 9.5 years apart in age. His and my nodal axes are reversed and conjunct.

Basically the NN shows where your growth lies. It may be out-of-character for you, but it's a path you should follow. The SN shows your comfort zone, possibly an area you've mastered and can put to good use. If you two have sextile/trined nodal axes, hopefully you can help each other's growth in life.

The sign will say how you go about doing this. The house will indicate the area or domain of life.

Rik

My husband and I are 9.5 years apart in age. His and my nodal axes are reversed and conjunct.

Basically the NN shows where your growth lies. It may be out-of-character for you, but it's a path you should follow. The SN shows your comfort zone, possibly an area you've mastered and can put to good use. If you two have sextile/trined nodal axes, hopefully you can help each other's growth in life.

The sign will say how you go about doing this. The house will indicate the area or domain of life.

I just noticed,both of our north nodes are in our 3rd house.
Her NN is in my 7th house and my NN is in her 11th house.
Btw,my SN is in Sagittarius 9th house,and I have a Stellium of 5 in Sag (Chiron included),and Saturn in Gemini...because playing life on easy-mode is apparently nothing for me...

Julia Karmic Astrology

Chiron conjunct your SN indicates that part of your soul purpose in this life is to heal your karmic wound. This wound however may block your progress in this life. A Sag Chiron is showing us a wound in the soul due to old beliefs or a wounding attitude. These wounds may be due to beliefs, religious attitudes, ethics. There may be some religious beliefs to examine. Healing comes from a connection to the Divine, and recognition of the spiritual Self. This issue is a part of the synastry nodal rectangle. Her Libra/Aries energy will assist you in healing this wound.

Rik

Chiron conjunct your SN indicates that part of your soul purpose in this life is to heal your karmic wound. This wound however may block your progress in this life. A Sag Chiron is showing us a wound in the soul due to old beliefs or a wounding attitude. These wounds may be due to beliefs, religious attitudes, ethics. There may be some religious beliefs to examine. Healing comes from a connection to the Divine, and recognition of the spiritual Self. This issue is a part of the synastry nodal rectangle. Her Libra/Aries energy will assist you in healing this wound.

Well,that's good to know.Thank you.

But what I don't understand,what do you mean with "wounds",and how could they manifest in my life? I definitely do recognize myself as a spiritual person,but I know that I'm capable of a lot more than where I am at the moment,so I'm working on that.
I actually don't follow any known Religions in this life,I created my own from the information and experiences I have/had.Of course it will be work in progress for ever because I don't want to limit myself from living a happy and free life,so thats for the religion part.

"Wounding attitude"? So I am/was a douchebag?

"Ethics"?Hmm,well I definitely have a good amount of moral (not religious) ethics,but I think that's just my Virgo moon having some fun while picking the best person possible.
I mean,those are my personal ethics.If somebody is fine with getting sh*tfaced every weekend,that's their thing and I won't be an *** to them,it's their life.
We probably couldn't be friend because I don't want to surround myself with people like them,but I let them live their lifes.

"Connecting to the divine" What would you suggest here? Meditation would be the easiest way,right?

Rik

Last edited:

Rik

Found my Problem!

Chiron conjunct MC:
"If Chiron makes the conjunction from the 9th house side, then any potential Chiron problems would tend to be suppressed and driven into the subconscious."

To make things even more complicated...

wan

Hm,im apparently retarded.Thanks for the Information.

No you are not retarded, Rik! When I first started getting into astrology, I didn't know this either.

I think you were probably confusing hard aspects with the ptolemaic aspects. Trines and sextiles are ptolemaic aspects, however they are soft.

Kitchy

Banned

So,to make it easier:

Rik

Rahu is very knowledgeable about Nodal relationships. You might hit him up.

Rik

Well,I just noticed some more yummy chiron aspects in our synastry chart so LET'S GET INTO IT!

[Disclaimer:All of these aspects are within 2°]

Her chiron square my NN,SN and chiron. (My chiron is also conjuncting my SN)

My Chiron square her Chiron
My chiron sextile her NN and trine her SN
My Chiron trine her Sun,Pallas,Venus and Vesta.

What do these mean?

Rik

Kitchy

Banned
Rahu is a member on this forum, s/he reads charts with very good nodal knowledge. Go to the search box up right corner of your page and put in Rahu. LOOK FOR THE NODE AND REALITY THREAD ONLY!

In the meantime, the only dilemma I know in NN-SN synastry is when two people driven by their direction in life, find themselves together and or forced to change because they have gotten too far from each other or where it matters in terms of their own direction and purpose.

The moon's nodes seem to tell what the moon is going to do before moon does.

Umbra Penumbra

Rik

Rahu is a member on this forum, s/he reads charts with very good nodal knowledge. Go to the search box up right corner of your page and put in Rahu. LOOK FOR THE NODE AND REALITY THREAD ONLY!

In the meantime, the only dilemma I know in NN-SN synastry is when two people driven by their direction in life, find themselves together and or forced to change because they have gotten too far from each other or where it matters in terms of their own direction and purpose.

The moon's nodes seem to tell what the moon is going to do before moon does.

Umbra Penumbra

At the moment in my life,I'm more about collecting as much usable information and knowledge as possible,same with spirituality.So I would be more than happy to play a strong supporting role <3