Venus-Pluto conjunction in Synastry

Rik

Hello,

I read a lot about Pluto-Venus conjunctions in Synastry,but because in this case it's a little different,I would highly appreciate a helping hand with this one:

So a girls Pluto in conjuncting my Venus in synastry,so far so good.
I'm gonna write some details down here so you can help me out:
[Disclaimer:I know that in a chart you need to look at the whole picture to understand it completely,but this is the Aspect that frightens me the most because it apparently also indicates abusive relationships,manipulation etc...still,if somebody has some free time and is annoyed by collecting ants and wants to throw an eye on our charts and their connections,I would highly appreciate it :) ]

So,let's get into it:

Her natal Pluto Aspects and Details ///My natal Venus Aspects and Details
In Scorpio 27°//////////////////////////In Sagittarius 6°
Fourth House//////////////////////////eighth House

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Jupiter conjuct Pluto\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Venus conjuct Pluto 8°48'
Pluto opposite MC\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Sun conjuct Venus
Pluto square AS\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Venus opposite Saturn
Sun square Pluto\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Moon square Venus
Venus square Pluto 2°36'\\\\\\\\\\\\\Venus square Mars
Moon trine Pluto\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Venus trine Ascendant
Saturn trine Pluto\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\Venus sextile Neptune
Uranus sextile Pluto
Neptune sextile Pluto
Mercury sextile Pluto

And Last but not least,her Pluto is conjuncting my Venus 8°26'

I already thank the Person that goes through this sh*tload of information just for me :) <3...or should I say "us"? ;)

Rik

Last edited:

RisingSag

Ive experienced this synastry aspect and the Pluto person did the pursuing. Sexually this aspect is a good one. It intensifies emotions. The relationship ended when Venus crossed the line and assaulted me. So the abuser can probably be either person.

Jadi

It's a 9 degree orb 'conjunction', and both are in different signs. This is not going to be a very significant effect in your charts from what I can tell.

Blaze

Account Closed
Conjunctions that are out of sign,

Are only Conjunctions if within a 3 degree orb

Other wise,

imo,

the planets are not conjunct.

But of course, this is just my opinion.

Other astrologers may think differently.

:3

Rik

Conjunctions that are out of sign,

Are only Conjunctions if within a 3 degree orb

Other wise,

imo,

the planets are not conjunct.

But of course, this is just my opinivon.

Other astrologers may think differently.

:3

Hmm,I used the calculator from Astrotheme.
Well,I'm gonna check out some other too,who knows. :)

Rik

Rik

Its a wide conjunction. Maybe more of a spark rather than a forest fire

Hmm,understand. Thank you :)

Another quick question:

But my Pluto is also Contra parallel her Venus.(so pretty much a more calm opposition,obviously.)

So how does this aspect shuffle up the whole game? (Btw,the planets are within 60 mins.)

Rik.

Kitchy

Banned
They are very good for making money or crime usually - but they can also be relationships of war-torn folks who found themselves in a new land having to deal with the world against their desire.

They are never light-hearted relationships - even if the two parties barely know each other. There is the old Robert DeNiro - 'are you looking at me" quality to matters of love or money/holdings.

Pluto ruled by Scorpio and Venus ruled by Taurus - opposites of attraction of influence, but equal power when used in cohort.

Plumbing the depths mutual appreciation.

I would imagine that a deep sea diver and treasure hunter could put together a master plan for capturing the riches of lost vessels in the deep ocean if they had this combo in their synastry.

Any metaphor could apply.

Have the same mission or you'll find a very ugly cat and mouse game going on until somebody says 'when!' - ;)

Rik

They are very good for making money or crime usually - but they can also be relationships of war-torn folks who found themselves in a new land having to deal with the world against their desire.

They are never light-hearted relationships - even if the two parties barely know each other. There is the old Robert DeNiro - 'are you looking at me" quality to matters of love or money/holdings.

Pluto ruled by Scorpio and Venus ruled by Taurus - opposites of attraction of influence, but equal power when used in cohort.

Plumbing the depths mutual appreciation.

I would imagine that a deep sea diver and treasure hunter could put together a master plan for capturing the riches of lost vessels in the deep ocean if they had this combo in their synastry.

Any metaphor could apply.

Have the same mission or you'll find a very ugly cat and mouse game going on until somebody says 'when!' - ;)

This is what I was looking for!
Thank you for the detailed Explanation of this Aspect.

So,from what I understand:

1.While not giving up our own dreams and goals completely,we should help out each other as much as possible.

2.being a little more generous with our Money/Holdings to each other and not being controlling and possessive (and jealous,but only if expressed in wrong ways) will definitely help this relationship a lot.

And another Question came into my head:
My sun-moon midpoint and 2 other midpoints are on her north node,and her sun and my Moon are in conjunction (11° so a very wide orb),but my Moon is also Parallel her Sun (again,within 60mins).

(Disclaimer:apparently if you use the astrotheme calculator 11° DOES count as a conjunction (at least in synastry),so this is not my Humbug,but somebody else's,which I believe.)

As you obviously know now,my Venus aspects her Pluto and her Pluto aspects my Venus as well,So could this be a karmic/destined relationship?

Rik

Kitchy

Banned
however that all you wrote works out for you two - it is powerful coupling ONLY WHEN working toward common goals. but it shouldn't be a problem if money or power is the common goal.

it is a very bad combo for terrorists though - they will do each other in before the goal is achieved.

conjunctions of pluto-vens are all about new energies and new beginnings of creativity and survival when best expressed.

if someone wants to replicate the past with this combo - they find the dirt under their feet unsolid and unfertile, though - it's all about new fertile ground.

A great aspect in business partnerships of money or romance.

Rik

however that all you wrote works out for you two - it is powerful coupling ONLY WHEN working toward common goals. but it shouldn't be a problem if money or power is the common goal.

it is a very bad combo for terrorists though - they will do each other in before the goal is achieved.

conjunctions of pluto-vens are all about new energies and new beginnings of creativity and survival when best expressed.

if someone wants to replicate the past with this combo - they find the dirt under their feet unsolid and unfertile, though - it's all about new fertile ground.

A great aspect in business partnerships of money or romance.

Well,I'm definitely not interested in doing anything which is related to terrorism,but still,thanks for the information. :D

cosmicseeing

Natally, my boyfriend has Venus 2 Sag, Pluto 3 Sag, IC 4 Sag. I too have Sag Pluto at 3 degrees and IC at 7 degrees.

In synastry I've found this connection to enlivening, deepening, and it may have caused some arguments to flare into more than they needed to.. but still a very cool connection. Feels like.. love transcends all.

Bina

Natally, my boyfriend has Venus 2 Sag, Pluto 3 Sag, IC 4 Sag. I too have Sag Pluto at 3 degrees and IC at 7 degrees.

In synastry I've found this connection to enlivening, deepening, and it may have caused some arguments to flare into more than they needed to.. but still a very cool connection. Feels like.. love transcends all.

If both of your Plutos are conjunct you were probably born in the same year, close to each other. In that case, you're seeking the same kind of transformation and can help each other in this.