Please read my chart

g123

Could someone please read my chart regarding health, longevity, marriage (single now), career and overall happiness

Attachments

• Chart.gif
    Chart.gif
    53.8 KB · Views: 36

ukdesifem

career.....soemthing academically related.

Or in higher learning, travel or the higher mind.

Sag. MC, TN in 9th, Sun in 9th, Jupiter in 12th, Pisces Rising, all show that imho.

theV

Strong religious background and teaching indicated with stellium in the 9th house and Pisces ascendant and Jupiter 12th house. Strong 9th house deals with connection to religious and god, so there is a firm believe system with the sun/node there. Or your purpose in life is to be concerned with studying religious system or to believe. What enforce spirituality in your chart is the pisces ascendant, indicates easily a chart of spiritual person. With the Jupiter 12th house, gives you access to explore religious, spirituality, and God.

I would see you as a great teacher or philosopher or researcher in religious.

Health might bit troubling with pisces ascendant and sun conjunct neptune.

g123

Thank you for reading my chart. I am a spiritual person though I do not like organized religion.
Health is indeed a bit unsteady.

Best Regards

theV

Thank you for reading my chart. I am a spiritual person though I do not like organized religion.
Health is indeed a bit unsteady.

Best Regards

I am glad to hear so. It is obvious through the chart you are person with strong spirituality, imagination, sensitivity, and compassion towards god's creature pain. On health side, you are weak. Nptn rules the Ascendant, the physical self and conjunct your sun, your vital self causes fatigue, energy drooping, weak immune system, easily picking up illnesses.

ocho

I am glad to hear so. It is obvious through the chart you are person with strong spirituality, imagination, sensitivity, and compassion towards god's creature pain. On health side, you are weak. Nptn rules the Ascendant, the physical self and conjunct your sun, your vital self causes fatigue, energy drooping, weak immune system, easily picking up illnesses.

I'd say his Mars in Scorpio in the 8th house balances this out giving him great strength