Saturn prominence and suffering

Marcoilrosso

http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...016&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=7&smon=6&syr=2017&rs=0

In a sense, more than a topic, it is a bit of my complaint for such suffering that seems vividly connected with Saturnian part, and the way I feel the burden, especially in the peculiar lack of sympathy between me and my father.
This, as a consequence, result with something like that, and even worse, with authority figures as teachers, and so on.
Really all this is burdensome and a vexation.
Seems like, the minimum Mars transit is enough to excite trouble, and today I got severely enraged at my father.
Everyone remember me how I am intelligent and skilled, that my shortcomings are human afterall, and no excuse for living retired and shrink my concern for politics: yet, it seems I am not able to receive enough joy. I feel vexed with ingratitude, as if my life direction is merely the way to keep silent the sense of guilt for having have done nothing and keeping anxiety out of range.
Apart from duty, I am not further motivated, and the worry that this thing will take away all the time is habitually assailing me: I love active life and sports especially, and I feel this way too dull and despondent, as if it asking too much time from here and compesating comparatively little.
I am here more emotionally-driven (than thought driven) perhaps.

Attachments

• astro_2gw_01_marco.76163.13783.jpg
    astro_2gw_01_marco.76163.13783.jpg
    110.5 KB · Views: 79

katydid

Natives born in 88 have such a complicated relationship with Saturn.

Saturn was not meant to be sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune. That brings two powerful energies to consider while feeling burdened and trying to overcome one's troubles.

You see the big picture, the Cosmic Truth and the secrets of the Universe are revealed spiritually and immediately, while also feeling trapped by one's ancestors and one's DNA. It is a 3 part riddle and only the chosen few of 88 are privy to it.

StillOne

Marco, your first house Sun Squares your 10th house Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune conjunction. That's incredibly powerful! So many answers lie in the understanding of that energy.

astroner

Are you a banker? Something about banks I'm getting that your physical appearance is serious, and professional. I didn't finish reading your whole entire post before my reply.

Now that I have - well, it seems you should have this banking job as a career, or something in regards to savings. Then start doing what you truly love after you've matured/older. Public speaker in regards to finances is what I am getting. Maybe you will even get to own a bank as a career in the future. :innocent::w00t::biggrin:

Marcoilrosso

Are you a banker? Something about banks I'm getting that your physical appearance is serious, and professional. I didn't finish reading your whole entire post before my reply.

Now that I have - well, it seems you should have this banking job as a career, or something in regards to savings. Then start doing what you truly love after you've matured/older. Public speaker in regards to finances is what I am getting. Maybe you will even get to own a bank as a career in the future. :innocent::w00t::biggrin:

Oh well, there was my father in the bank, for 43 years of service in where he became even chief director: he retired the 1st april of this year.
Really bank is one of my griefs, perhaps the prime one. When I asked my father if it would have been likely for me to take the line answer was: < that is not permitted, sir >. Grief was embettered by the fact that I was expecting for it: I was expecting I would not be spared from feeling uncertain and worried about life direction and job, feeling at loss with it, and my worth unrecognized. I had grown disillusioned with university as well, that I think is not my walk of life.
What I am concerning now is to give to enterpreneur. I was adviced as to take specifically the travel agency, for it should be a sector in which innovation and response to rework are needed, and they told me (they don't know at all about astrology, that was my father, which is telling me to do this because it sees it appropriately to me, given my study to be Languages). My father sees me way appropriate, so says.
When I listened to, I had grasped the idea: yet, enough timely and punctually, there was the part of me that thought about such sector to amount little and even reknown as likely to fail.

Marcoilrosso

Marco, your first house Sun Squares your 10th house Saturn, Uranus, and Neptune conjunction. That's incredibly powerful! So many answers lie in the understanding of that energy.

What I had noticed, the "Eastern square issue or matter" (that is the only way I manage to synthetize the two stelliums in dynamic contacts between 1st and 10th houses), ends to deprive and feel at loss with the Western one, as depleted.
This plays not well about the private life and relational life issues and matters, and I feel much unlovable and unworthy, and off-putting to others.
As others, without me having never done anything deliberately against them, told me < mind your own respect >, as they were apparently motivating me for vocation and so on, yet, growing displeasing and/or contemptuous (the olders usually) about me, and almost they have a ready way to repel me. Sometimes I remain utterly silent and give no response: other times, my reaction is abrupt, and people don't understand why of this harshness, or at least they pretend so.

GoldenLion12

How much Scorpio does your father have in his chart? I know this can be the plutonian/mars relationship so it will cause issues.

The other signs to look for is Virgo and Capricorn in his chart. If he's mirroring your chart in these ways it will show what you don't like about him is in you as well but to different degrees.

I had to separate from my parent because of the Scorpio and Virgo. You may just need to take some time away from him and find yourself and what you want to do in life.

Taurus/Scorpio is Entrepreneurship.
Neptune in Capricorn I think may apply to seeing through the illusions of systems and structures in society. The deceptions, manipulations, and it's not always what it seems, you may have to evaluate things from different perspectives and angles.

Uranus in Capricorn is the intelligence, higher messaging, the insight, aha moments, problem solving, problem shooting, re-inventing things in a new way in the structures and systems. Technical communications. Internet, messages, presentation styles, devices.

This can also do with stock markets with your Jupiter, Marketing, Advertising, Financial Advisers, Investments, Example: J.P. Morgan. Wall Street. Stuff like this that has to do with re-inventing the banking systems in the future for Humanity.

Capricorn Saturn is some of the top Entrepreneurs and mixed with Scorpio you have a lot of power to heal yourself and other individuals.
Leo leadership. Like all of them they have strict routines with their health. They watch what the eat, fitness, mediation, breathing, etc.

Motivation comes from within and that's the whole lesson learning to be self-reliant, resilient, and be the leader not follow your dad's foot prints, but blaze a new trail. Break the mold.

Capricorn Saturn is saying play by the rules in Entrepreneurship. Education, do things legally, watching who you network with, who you do business with and staying out of trouble. Know you're skills inside and out. If you're not prepared than you lose it all.

astroner

Wow, that's amazing how I picked that up. Thanks for the feedback. Yes, go for it - I'm sure you definitely can. I'm pretty sure as you get older, and more mature you will accomplish your goal =). Best of luck :smile:

Oh well, there was my father in the bank, for 43 years of service in where he became even chief director: he retired the 1st april of this year.
Really bank is one of my griefs, perhaps the prime one. When I asked my father if it would have been likely for me to take the line answer was: < that is not permitted, sir >. Grief was embettered by the fact that I was expecting for it: I was expecting I would not be spared from feeling uncertain and worried about life direction and job, feeling at loss with it, and my worth unrecognized. I had grown disillusioned with university as well, that I think is not my walk of life.
What I am concerning now is to give to enterpreneur. I was adviced as to take specifically the travel agency, for it should be a sector in which innovation and response to rework are needed, and they told me (they don't know at all about astrology, that was my father, which is telling me to do this because it sees it appropriately to me, given my study to be Languages). My father sees me way appropriate, so says.
When I listened to, I had grasped the idea: yet, enough timely and punctually, there was the part of me that thought about such sector to amount little and even reknown as likely to fail.

Marcoilrosso

Natives born in 88 have such a complicated relationship with Saturn.

Saturn was not meant to be sandwiched between Uranus and Neptune. That brings two powerful energies to consider while feeling burdened and trying to overcome one's troubles.

You see the big picture, the Cosmic Truth and the secrets of the Universe are revealed spiritually and immediately, while also feeling trapped by one's ancestors and one's DNA. It is a 3 part riddle and only the chosen few of 88 are privy to it.
Can you explain it some more?

katydid

Can you explain it some more?

I am not an 88 native, so i don't know the answers to the riddle. :smile:

But I have kids born with that 3 planet conjunction. And I know a lot of their friend's charts as well. So I have some ideas about what it represents.

Capricorn is cardinal, assertive earthbound energy. A little Capricorn goes a long way in a chart. But the natives born in 88 have an abundance of Capricorn---and the THREE planets in conjunction are opposites of each other.

If it was just Saturn in the 10th in Capricorn, you would have taken over the business from your Father and been happy to do so. But you have two OPPOSING forces and urges within that 10th house.

Saturn in 10th/Cap= the adoption of a serious attitude towards life and career achievements through industry, patience, endurance, commitment.
SELF RESTRAINT--Duty and Responsibility

Uranus in 10th in Cap=DEATACHMENT-the rejection of authority, sudden erratic change, REBELLION, revolution, innovation. The innate urge to repel anything that tries to restrict or bind oneself---REBELS, Revolutionaries, Innovators, Inventors

Neptune in 10th in Cap= Receptivity, Sensitivity, Impressionability
A cosmic spiritual comprehension ---a 'knowing' of how the universe works--SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING---MYSTICISM, COMPASSION

So Marco, look at these three definitions, and then you see the riddle that you must solve.

How can you be a 'responsible, reliable businessman' while being 'rebellious and a reformer' and at the same time be 'a compassionate MYSTIC'?

Somehow all 3 of those prominent personality traits must coexist and be fed.

:alien::innocent::devil:

Marcoilrosso

I am not an 88 native, so i don't know the answers to the riddle. :smile:

But I have kids born with that 3 planet conjunction. And I know a lot of their friend's charts as well. So I have some ideas about what it represents.

Capricorn is cardinal, assertive earthbound energy. A little Capricorn goes a long way in a chart. But the natives born in 88 have an abundance of Capricorn---and the THREE planets in conjunction are opposites of each other.

If it was just Saturn in the 10th in Capricorn, you would have taken over the business from your Father and been happy to do so. But you have two OPPOSING forces and urges within that 10th house.

Saturn in 10th/Cap= the adoption of a serious attitude towards life and career achievements through industry, patience, endurance, commitment.
SELF RESTRAINT--Duty and Responsibility

Uranus in 10th in Cap=DEATACHMENT-the rejection of authority, sudden erratic change, REBELLION, revolution, innovation. The innate urge to repel anything that tries to restrict or bind oneself---REBELS, Revolutionaries, Innovators, Inventors

Neptune in 10th in Cap= Receptivity, Sensitivity, Impressionability
A cosmic spiritual comprehension ---a 'knowing' of how the universe works--SPIRITUAL UNDERSTANDING---MYSTICISM, COMPASSION

So Marco, look at these three definitions, and then you see the riddle that you must solve.

How can you be a 'responsible, reliable businessman' while being 'rebellious and a reformer' and at the same time be 'a compassionate MYSTIC'?

Somehow all 3 of those prominent personality traits must coexist and be fed.

:alien::innocent::devil:

No I wasn't asking that, of course. I mean: it is very common in the past, to have seen my peers as having (like me) really weird and distressing events without having ever asked for it. Do you mean that the few of the 88, have ever thought in their mind to put their head to astrology to have the opportunity to get why?
It seemed like you were telling that. The few of the 88 have been so "nuts" or "sensational" to having thought like that.

katydid

No I wasn't asking that, of course. I mean: it is very common in the past, to have seen my peers as having (like me) really weird and distressing events without having ever asked for it. Do you mean that the few of the 88, have ever thought in their mind to put their head to astrology to have the opportunity to get why?
It seemed like you were telling that. The few of the 88 have been so "nuts" or "sensational" to having thought like that.

Very few of the 88 natives ,that I know, have looked deeply into Astrology.

I know that you have. You are quite good at Astrology.

Have many of your friends, your age, studied Astrology in depth?

Hanzzo

Hello Marco.

Ive been checking you chart,

and let me tell you something.
quite a nice chart you have, and im being honest.

Yes. sun square saturn its allways a bummer, i have it too. but yours its not that tight, so more freedom.

ok here it is, my reading.

your near your saturn return, in the 10th house, ofc issues with authority will appear, Sun (you) arguing (square) with authority (saturn 10th)
its a no brainer,
just take it consciously and it will be allright.

Meanwhille, ive seen you bazi chart, and you have a destruction between your month pillar (career/parents/bosses) with lucky pillar (10 year pillar).´
It will end in 2020, but it will ease before that, so no worries.
then, we are in the year of the rooster, wich will clash aswell your month pillar (again bad news about family and bosses)

then ive seen your zwds chart.
and you have a clash in your parents palace, in this years. 2014-2015-2017,
so this years you will have a harder time with bosses and parents.
good news that next year, will be smoother ;)

Meanwhille i take the opportunity to tell you, that you really have good chart in 3 astrologies

Money will come.
you might have some very good sex appeal aswell.

Now tell me this.

2014-2015 and 2016 i can see changes in career and love, but since this areas are connected, i cant really see when did you start the work and love, and when it end, but i can tell that something started and ended in this years.

Best of luck

katydid

None that I know.

Right. So you have been trying to solve the riddle. You have listened to the Neptunian and Uranian influence in trying to modify Saturn.

Keep going with that. You have a strong mixture of the 3, in your 10th. Maybe you will take astrology clients and give them financial and business advice?

Marcoilrosso

Right. So you have been trying to solve the riddle. You have listened to the Neptunian and Uranian influence in trying to modify Saturn.

Keep going with that. You have a strong mixture of the 3, in your 10th. Maybe you will take astrology clients and give them financial and business advice?

That sounds strange. Something like that I rather see it as a second-line metier.

Kannon

Marco,

Saturn's influence can often be felt as expectations from parents, especially an unbending father. But being an Aries, part of your life's meaning and purpose is found in asserting yourself and your own aspirations rather than reacting to authorities.

Frustrations can be increased by feeling the effect of Saturn's energies frustrate those of Mars. It can seem to set up a situation in which a person feels they must beg permission rather than apologize later. We only get as much freedom as we assert. Much of our suffering is from holding back, suppressing our desires from being put into action, or valuing too much affirmation from those who have shown they are stingy with it or cannot give it at all.

You will continue to feel this frustration until you can better feel out the balance of Saturn vs Mars energies. It is that way for many of us.

Mas is also important in your chart. Its declination in your chart is 22S11. That puts it closely parallel Saturn [22S17] and Neptune [22S05], and contra-parallel Moon [21N03] and Venus [21N23]. Those parallels are conjunctions of declination, and the contra-parallel an opposition of declination. Interpret them the same way.

Saturn and Neptune energies will tend to overwhelm, suffocate the fire of Mars in that relationship, at least until you set your own standards, ease up expectations, and set your own ideals for living. Develop a vision for your life. What does it look like? Maybe more importantly, what does it feel like? Explore that without carving it into stone.

It is obvious with the Moon parallel Venus that you are a tender-hearted person. Focus on that and how you can be helpful to humanity in ways unique to you. It may take some time. Don't let this aspect of tender-heartedness leave you frustrated or martyred. If you are going to be martyred, at least make sure it is for a good cause in which others' lives are first bettered. Suffering at the hands of disappointment and others' expectations alone creates nothing for anyone.

kshantaram

Premium Member
http://www.astro.com/cgi/chart.cgi?...016&btyp=2&mth=gw&sday=7&smon=6&syr=2017&rs=0

In a sense, more than a topic,

it is a bit of my complaint for such suffering that seems vividly connected with Saturnian part, and the way I feel the burden, especially in the peculiar lack of sympathy between me and my father.

This, as a consequence, result with something like that, and even worse, with authority figures as teachers, and so on.
Really all this is burdensome and a vexation.

Seems like, the minimum Mars transit is enough to excite trouble, and today I got severely enraged at my father.

Everyone remember me how I am intelligent and skilled, that my shortcomings are human afterall, and no excuse for living retired and shrink my concern for politics: yet, it seems I am not able to receive enough joy. I feel vexed with ingratitude, as if my life direction is merely the way to keep silent the sense of guilt for having have done nothing and keeping anxiety out of range.

Apart from duty, I am not further motivated, and the worry that this thing will take away all the time is habitually assailing me: I love active life and sports especially, and I feel this way too dull and despondent, as if it asking too much time from here and compensating comparatively little.

I am here more emotionally-driven (than thought driven) perhaps.

virgo-mer inimical for sensitive pisces asc, stress-delays in marriage;

mer-rahu debilated pisces, emotional and confused, acting skills,
depression,

rise-fall in life, needs ancestor worship, observe fast no moon evenings,
wear green emerald over a pendant touching the heart;

ketu separative node over inimical virgo 7th, hyper-critical thinking,
stress-delay in marriage-relationship, abdominal-intestinal pains,
prayers to Mother Goddess, offer red flowers/roses wed after sunset;

past 1.5yr ketu transit mer-rahu pisces, rahu transit ketu virgo,
life-style reversals, pain-injury-surgery head-feet-skin etc,

rahu now moving towards moon leo 5th, clouding thinking,
promoting high self-pride;

moon lord 5th over 5th, aptitude for teaching-edu-psychology-admin etc;

jup lord 9th over taurus first, good luck, creative,
banking, hospitality industry, advisory aptitudes-roles;
wear yellow sapphire over jup finger to enhance health-luck;

venus own taurus 2nd, charming speech-singing voice,
hospitality, banking, teaching, artistic tastes, cooking, etc,
finances thereby, good bank balances;

venus taurus highest planetary deg, the core personality;
wear 0.25 carat diamond over platinum ring for benefits;

sun elevated aries first, impressive personality, brilliant, sensitive, impulsive,
separative tendencies in relationship, debilated aspect over 7th libra;

sun lord 6th over first, health issues especially during infancy;
leo 6th, preference for admin-managerial roles, sun elevated;

mars lord first elevated cap 11th, methodical, disciplined, tech gains,
gains from police-military-defence-mining-mechanics-event management etc

mars 2nd highest deg factor for vocation;
wear coral over copper pendant for gains;

mars aspect own aries first protective of the chart;
mars lord 8th for sudden gains-losses-chronic disease,
mars 11th/6th from 6th, prone to injury of the knees-arms-shoulders etc

sat own cap 10th, growth-riches through mass leadership-public admin;
sat-mars cap entrepreneurial-mech aptitudes and the struggle;

sat aspect cancer 4th impacting domestic comforts, mother, property, heart-lungs, etc;
mars debilated aspect over cancer;
lord moon over 5th trine leo, wear pearl;

sat elevated aspect over libra 7th supportive of vocation;

sat now retro towards scorpio 8th opp venus under stress, health, relationship issues;

sooner sat direct philosophical sag 9th, slow pace of growth-improvement;

And saturn return cap 10th sooner,
need for long-term decisions of life-the career and mission, impacting next 30 yrs,
transit good for career growth, while down-slide two years later last phase of the transit to care;
elevated aspect over libra 7th for vocation/career;

virgo 7th inimical - stress/delays in relationship-business/vocation,
inimical mer debilated over pisces, mer-rahu pisces emotional-confused;

asc lord jup sooner transit scorpio 8th sq moon
prone to chronic urological-liver issues, research-occult aptitudes,
jup lord 9th negating to 8th, negating luck factor,

jup trine aspect mer-rahu own pisces protective of general health,
jup aspect venus taurus promoting family-relationship-art-fin hopefully;

jup year later move to own sag 9th trine sun-trine moon,
good for luck-education-philosophy-health-relationship with father, etc

hope information enables reflections and review, find useful-insightful,
ideas to ponder upon, strengths to build on, remedial measures,
do share pointwise feedbacks per return, the ground realities and the prospects,

wishing luck and care,

kshantaram

Last edited:

Marcoilrosso

Marco,

Saturn's influence can often be felt as expectations from parents, especially an unbending father. But being an Aries, part of your life's meaning and purpose is found in asserting yourself and your own aspirations rather than reacting to authorities.

Frustrations can be increased by feeling the effect of Saturn's energies frustrate those of Mars. It can seem to set up a situation in which a person feels they must beg permission rather than apologize later. We only get as much freedom as we assert. Much of our suffering is from holding back, suppressing our desires from being put into action, or valuing too much affirmation from those who have shown they are stingy with it or cannot give it at all.

You will continue to feel this frustration until you can better feel out the balance of Saturn vs Mars energies. It is that way for many of us.

Mas is also important in your chart. Its declination in your chart is 22S11. That puts it closely parallel Saturn [22S17] and Neptune [22S05], and contra-parallel Moon [21N03] and Venus [21N23]. Those parallels are conjunctions of declination, and the contra-parallel an opposition of declination. Interpret them the same way.

Saturn and Neptune energies will tend to overwhelm, suffocate the fire of Mars in that relationship, at least until you set your own standards, ease up expectations, and set your own ideals for living. Develop a vision for your life. What does it look like? Maybe more importantly, what does it feel like? Explore that without carving it into stone.

It is obvious with the Moon parallel Venus that you are a tender-hearted person. Focus on that and how you can be helpful to humanity in ways unique to you. It may take some time. Don't let this aspect of tender-heartedness leave you frustrated or martyred. If you are going to be martyred, at least make sure it is for a good cause in which others' lives are first bettered. Suffering at the hands of disappointment and others' expectations alone creates nothing for anyone.

Thank you so much for your comment, it makes me feel better.
I want to ask you: what do you mean by Mars declination 22S11? I don't know this method to esteem astrological factors.
Thank you for your comment, I feel it is constructive for me.