Will we meet again?

Lemmpi

v8mxb9.jpg

I met interesting guy at gig and I’m hoping I could meet him again and go to date perhaps. There is sextile between lord 1 & 7 but Venus meets Saturn first. Is that prohibition?

Chrysalis

Before i reply, did you even exchange numbers or anything at this gig...or are you just hoping to bump into him again ?

Chrysalis

So jupiters the next gig, he squares with saturn before reaching jupiter/gig, so he most likely won't make it to the next one. And yourself opposes jupiter, so maybe you don't go either.

When did you meet him ?

Lemmpi

So jupiters the next gig, he squares with saturn before reaching jupiter/gig, so he most likely won't make it to the next one. And yourself opposes jupiter, so maybe you don't go either.

When did you meet him ?
That’s disappointing :( we met yesterday. Spring in the air I think 🤔

Chrysalis

That’s disappointing :( we met yesterday. Spring in the air I think 🤔

Well yesterday there was an applying newmoon, if you met him when the moon was still applying then it won't come to anything.

If it was the time of the NM and when moon is separating, then it could be something new. Check to see if NM was hitting anything in your natal, preferably 5th/7th ruler/house.

Realistically though, if he liked you in this way, why did he not bother giving you his number or asking for yours ?