Venus-Pluto Aspects?

kukupuffs93

I'd like to know more about Venus Pluto aspects in general. Can someone throw me some facts? I have Venus (Pisces in 27 degrees; 7th house) trine Pluto (Scorpio in 25 degrees; 3rd house). Forgive me I'm still a beginner in astrology šŸ˜…

GuyWithWeirdChart

Well I think it makes people more passionate when it comes to love affairs. They are more scorpionic lovers as well, it might also make you possessive of your lovers, more so than somebody without the aspect. I have a Venus trine Pluto as well with Venus in Pisces. We are capable of loving people very deeply especially because Venus is Exalted in Pisces, love might be the center of our world and something we desire deeply. I can't speak for everyone because i'm certainly no expert, but let me know if this sounds accurate to you.

kukupuffs93

Well I think it makes people more passionate when it comes to love affairs. They are more scorpionic lovers as well, it might also make you possessive of your lovers, more so than somebody without the aspect. I have a Venus trine Pluto as well with Venus in Pisces. We are capable of loving people very deeply especially because Venus is Exalted in Pisces, love might be the center of our world and something we desire deeply. I can't speak for everyone because i'm certainly no expert, but let me know if this sounds accurate to you.

Yess this is very much like me! It makes relationships hard because I feel like I always end up caring more than the other person actually does. It quite *****.

kukupuffs93

Yes! This is exactly how I feel. I always feel like I'm the one who cares more and who is going more out of their way to show they care. I usually end up going too deep too soon. I'm slowly learning how to curb myself.

GuyWithWeirdChart

Yes! This is exactly how I feel. I always feel like I'm the one who cares more and who is going more out of their way to show they care. I usually end up going too deep too soon. I'm slowly learning how to curb myself.

Well that's good that you've decided to curb yourself, it might seem unnatural but we have to remember that not everyone feels the same way we feel, and not everyone takes relationships/love as seriously as us. It's good to be cautious, it'll save you from much pain in the long run.

Rik

I actually think,that curbing yourself is the worst possible thing that you could do....
If you don't express your real nature completely (in a healthy manner of course) because MAYBE somebody would find it unappealing or too invigorating, you are actually faking yourself for another person, which possibly will be your downfall in every relationship, regardless if it's a business or an intimate romantic relationship.

Until your love-nature is not destructive or poisonous, there's nothing wrong with it, doesn't matter how deep or passionate. (I have Venus in the 8th conjunct Pluto, so I have experience with it. :D)
Just find somebody who is exactly as deep and passionate as you are.

And never forget this advice:
"The fact, that somebody does not love you as much as you do them, does not mean that they don't love you as much as they can".

I wish you a lot of luck in your love life and a happy Day,
Rik <3

kukupuffs93

I actually think,that curbing yourself is the worst possible thing that you could do....
If you don't express your real nature completely (in a healthy manner of course) because MAYBE somebody would find it unappealing or too invigorating, you are actually faking yourself for another person, which possibly will be your downfall in every relationship, regardless if it's a business or an intimate romantic relationship.

Until your love-nature is not destructive or poisonous, there's nothing wrong with it, doesn't matter how deep or passionate. (I have Venus in the 8th conjunct Pluto, so I have experience with it. :D)
Just find somebody who is exactly as deep and passionate as you are.

And never forget this advice:
"The fact, that somebody does not love you as much as you do them, does not mean that they don't love you as much as they can".

I wish you a lot of luck in your love life and a happy Day,
Rik <3

I really like that quote:

I never really thought about it that way. I'll still express my deep love for someone but sometimes I feel like I jump in too deep too fast lol but then again it is true that would scare off people who aren't on my same vibe. Get rid of them in the beginning to escape the heartache in the future lol.