Can you see a political career?

Aeryn

When I've look at my chart I've only ever seen the 5th house stellium as a sign that I need to be an artist. But the one thing that is more important to me than expressing myself through the arts is talking about right and wrong. Trying to make people see where the world is ****ed up, where we as a society have lost ourselves and what we need to do to make the world a better place!

I'm thinking that my Uranus singleton plays a part here and that I could focus my creative energies towards creating a better world for future generations...

In politics?

I would love to know whether you can find any indication towards this in my chart... Which energies should I focus on? What do I need to watch out for and work on?

As always I offer detailed feedback. Thank you!!

Carris

When I've look at my chart I've only ever seen the 5th house stellium as a sign that I need to be an artist. But the one thing that is more important to me than expressing myself through the arts is talking about right and wrong. Trying to make people see where the world is ****ed up, where we as a society have lost ourselves and what we need to do to make the world a better place!

I'm thinking that my Uranus singleton plays a part here and that I could focus my creative energies towards creating a better world for future generations...

In politics?

I would love to know whether you can find any indication towards this in my chart... Which energies should I focus on? What do I need to watch out for and work on?

As always I offer detailed feedback. Thank you!!
It may be your sun, moon and mercury in sagitarius in the 5th that wants to get into social administration and public service.... "They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious."...."They are natural teachers, philosophers, successful churchmen, scientists. Law and politics, public service, social administration, public relations and advertising."

Uranus in virgo near the 5th cusp might be brilliant/genius/unconventional at getting things perfect/order. Jupiter, mars, saturn in scorpio in 3rd gives interest in communication, writing, speaking, study in a very deep way. Jupiter at the 3rd cusp makes you genuinely interested in the people in your everyday world - it is also the dispositor of your 5th house sun, moon and mercury. It makes you very good at communicating about your 5th interests.

Since ruler of MC (career, public, aspirations) mars (active, impatient, dynamic, aggressive) is strongly placed in scorpio (deep, intense) in the 3rd - your career may be in speaking, writing, communicating - whereas your interests lie in your 5th house sag stellium - so you can combine the two. Jupiter does signify politics. So does moon - which is trining your MC.

Aeryn

It may be your sun, moon and mercury in sagitarius in the 5th that wants to get into social administration and public service.... "They are usually on the side of the underdog in society they will fight for any cause they believe to be just, and are prepared to be rebellious."...."They are natural teachers, philosophers, successful churchmen, scientists. Law and politics, public service, social administration, public relations and advertising."

I understand the idealism that comes from Sag and all of what you mention is true with me, but how does the 5th fit in with these themes?

Uranus in virgo near the 5th cusp might be brilliant/genius/unconventional at getting things perfect/order. Jupiter, mars, saturn in scorpio in 3rd gives interest in communication, writing, speaking, study in a very deep way. Jupiter at the 3rd cusp makes you genuinely interested in the people in your everyday world - it is also the dispositor of your 5th house sun, moon and mercury. It makes you very good at communicating about your 5th interests.

Since ruler of MC (career, public, aspirations) mars (active, impatient, dynamic, aggressive) is strongly placed in scorpio (deep, intense) in the 3rd - your career may be in speaking, writing, communicating - whereas your interests lie in your 5th house sag stellium - so you can combine the two. Jupiter does signify politics. So does moon - which is trining your MC.
It seems you mixed up Virgo and Scorpio? Uranus is in Scorpio. Jupiter, Mars and Saturn are in Virgo... I'm very specific in the way I communicate. A little obsessive about making sure that I won't be misunderstood. :)

I'll have to look up dispositor.

Thank you!!