Wealthy spouse combinations in chart?

steakpie

Just wondering...what are some combinations/indications for a wealthy spouse ion chart?

Ive struggled all my life so far, worked hard ,long hours, persistently...since the last 2 months or so, the idea of real suicide hit me almost a dozen times, and if I had some pills that could do it for me when I thought so, I would have been elsewhere not on earth I guess...

Anyways, Ive decided that I will wait for me spouse and hope my life gets really better after she arrives, and if not, I will re-think my life couple of years later...

Btw, I have 101% chance of arranged marriage...according to my chart, according to at least 3 known astrologers...So I was wondering, what are some combinations/indications for a wealthy spouse ion chart?

:smile:

muchacho

Just wondering...what are some combinations/indications for a wealthy spouse ion chart?

Ive struggled all my life so far, worked hard ,long hours, persistently...since the last 2 months or so, the idea of real suicide hit me almost a dozen times, and if I had some pills that could do it for me when I thought so, I would have been elsewhere not on earth I guess...

Anyways, Ive decided that I will wait for me spouse and hope my life gets really better after she arrives, and if not, I will re-think my life couple of years later...

Btw, I have 101% chance of arranged marriage...according to my chart, according to at least 3 known astrologers...So I was wondering, what are some combinations/indications for a wealthy spouse ion chart?

:smile:
Maybe you should post this in the vedic section.

But do you really want to be needy for the rest of your life?