Astrologers' Community  

Go Back   Astrologers' Community > General Astrology > Horary Astrology > Career-related Horary Questions

Career-related Horary Questions For horary questions related to career, jobs, vocational issues.

Unread 05-01-2015, 09:43 PM

Will I Get a new job within 2 Months?

Hi everyone.

I just asked a question and casted the chart I attach here. The background is about my dismissal on December. I have already posted another thread about the battle against my ex-employer.

The chart seems invalid because the ascendant is in late degress of the scorpio sign but seems to fit perfectly the situation (mars is in 6th house of routine job as I am conducting a battle against ex.employer as told before).

The moon is almost in via combusta but not yet so I think the chart is still readable (i did not do it on purpose. The program was on its way in clock mode on horary chart not visibile because the window was hidden). Second thing that makes it readable.

Now i don't know if I should considere the moon in 11th house or 10th house because I read that if a planet is within 3 conjuct the next house so it is in that next house.

By the way it seems the third element making the chart focused on the question. Let me know if I am doing a good interpretation or not.

Saturn is in the 1st house and shows frustration about the matter. I was talking to a my friend on skype about the job matter in the minutes before I asked the question so this is an addition that makes stronger the validity of the chart.

Saturn is going to make an opposition aspect to mercury because is moving in retrograde motion. What does it mean? Thus, the 6th house significator, venus is in 7th house.

The moon seems to be in a succedent house (the 11th house) and is going to be in an applying trine aspect to venus that should be a good sign regarding the answer to the question. The end of the matter is represented by jupiter that seems not to have a role. But I think if there is no aspect with any of the significator of 1st 6th 7th and 10th house or if the aspect would be a good one the asnwer should be a yes.

So considering the moon succedent and in libra cardinal sign, venus angular in 7th house and their applying trine aspect I should count the degrees between moon and venus to make it perfect. Is it 7 weeks?

Maybe I missed something. Can anyone help me to judge the chart?

I really worry to have to leave this place (the town shown in the chart is where I live now) because I am not in my natal town and I would not want to return there. I am happy here.

Thanks in advance for your support

thechariot
Attached Images
File Type: jpg JobQuestion.jpg (73.1 KB, 10 views)

Unread 05-02-2015, 07:09 AM

Re: Will I Get a new job within 2 Months?

Quote:
Will I Get a new job within 2 Months?

Dear opposite usually means something not stable
I think you will not find something in two months. The chart shows several difficulties and anxiety until Find something. In the mean time if You find a job not may not stay (opposition-detriment)
anyway hope the best for you

Tags
career, horary, months, timing