I would Love Romance and a new Relationship

Amy

Its been over 10 years since I have a true love and romance.
I would like to know, as I have approached my 55th birthday...

When will I have a true love and romance coming into my life.

thank you all kindly for looking at this horary chart I have drawn up.

I have been happy being by myself, I have my job, my daughter is grown and I love my dogs. I have a few good friends and I enjoy my solitude...

however, it would be nice to share my life with a decent and wonderful Gentleman who enjoys travel and is of the same faith as I am. its just more difficult to find these guys at this age or older.

thank you.
:love::love::love:

Attachments

• astro_2gw_10_when_will_i_meet_a_true_love_and_have_ro_hr_75987_45281.gif
    astro_2gw_10_when_will_i_meet_a_true_love_and_have_ro_hr_75987_45281.gif
    99.2 KB · Views: 44

Dirius

Interesting chart actually.

You = Moon (1st house)

Possible partner= Saturn (7th house), Sun (ruler of Men/husband), Mars (ruler of men).

Moon will conjoin the Sun in at 29°59' degrees in aquarius.

It is possible that you'll meet someone, yes. Sun is however, in its detriment, not really how to take that, since this is a general question. :pouty:

Amy

When would I meet someone?
this is a general question yes, but what does it say about the person?
is this going to be something lasting?
please

Dirius

When would I meet someone?
this is a general question yes, but what does it say about the person?
is this going to be something lasting?
please

That is the hard part:

- Lasting: when the planets are in fixed signs (such as aquarius), it would usually mean it will be lasting....but the conjunction occurs right before changing into a new sign, so its hard to say.

- The timing: moon is 15 degrees from the conjunction with the sun, indicates a long time....specially since the moon is in the 8th and in a fixed sign (slow things), so could be 15 months? could be sooner, but like I said the chart is interesting (because it is complicated).

Marinka

Not really the best question for 2 reasons ... First, while horary can do time questions, it's not as easy to interpret and usually is a side answer rather than part of the main question - you have it as a main question. Second, you are asking about true love which is subjective and not objective.

Looking at the chart, the moon is falling into the 8th house (by the way I use the moon as an indicator for the question, also using whole sign and all planets). With the moon in the 8th, this suggests that the question is about a physical & intimate relationship which does not quite match what you have stated for a question.

As already noted, moon (which indicates events) looks to be making a conjunction to Sun BUT, the moon does not make the conjunction before it is VOC (Sun moves to 0 and moon still at 29.58) indicating that an event related to the sun in this question does not happen. Note that an horary is usually for about 3 to 6 months in duration.

I might suggest rethinking your question and asking it again in a few months. I also suggest that you put an ending time on the question so that you can ask again ... for example -
Will I be involved with someone (dating or romance or sexual) by August of 2015.

Erickaf

Sorry to bust in but I keep reading on threads that horary is valid 3-6 months can someone give me a link or reference where this comes from? I spoke with R. Hand, the astrologer, he said horary chart lasts forever unless you have a specific time frame already in mind! Thanks.

Dirius

Not really the best question for 2 reasons ... First, while horary can do time questions, it's not as easy to interpret and usually is a side answer rather than part of the main question - you have it as a main question. Second, you are asking about true love which is subjective and not objective.

Looking at the chart, the moon is falling into the 8th house (by the way I use the moon as an indicator for the question, also using whole sign and all planets). With the moon in the 8th, this suggests that the question is about a physical & intimate relationship which does not quite match what you have stated for a question.

As already noted, moon (which indicates events) looks to be making a conjunction to Sun BUT, the moon does not make the conjunction before it is VOC (Sun moves to 0 and moon still at 29.58) indicating that an event related to the sun in this question does not happen. Note that an horary is usually for about 3 to 6 months in duration.

I might suggest rethinking your question and asking it again in a few months. I also suggest that you put an ending time on the question so that you can ask again ... for example -
Will I be involved with someone (dating or romance or sexual) by August of 2015.

Marinka I checked with my software and both moon and sun make the partile aspect at 29°59', and the moon is the first one to move into the next house. So the aspect does happen, but yes it is at the very end.

Bah at least that is with SolarFire v9, could have a software error, or perhaps other softwares provide a different degree, but from my own, the conjunction does occur in Aquarius.

Sorry to bust in but I keep reading on threads that horary is valid 3-6 months can someone give me a link or reference where this comes from? I spoke with R. Hand, the astrologer, he said horary chart lasts forever unless you have a specific time frame already in mind! Thanks.

It is not a specific thiing the 3-6 months rule. That is sort of the "average" expected time.

This is because things change over time, and situations change.

Let me give you an example:

I ask the question:"Will she go out with me?"

- The chart says "NO". The explanation, is that she has a boyfriend. So she won't go out with me, because she is currently in a committed relationship.

However, 3 or 6 or 9 months from asking that, I ask again: "Will she go out with me?"

- The chart says "YES". The situation changed...in that period of time she broke up with her boyfriend, is now single, and is willing to go out with me.

The implication of horary charts lasting for short periods of time, is because it is assumed that things change over time, and re-asking the question later might imply a different answer.

Last edited:
Its been over 10 years since I have a true love and romance.
I would like to know, as I have approached my 55th birthday...

thank you all kindly for looking at this horary chart I have drawn up.

I have been happy being by myself, I have my job, my daughter is grown and I love my dogs. I have a few good friends and I enjoy my solitude...

however, it would be nice to share my life with a decent and wonderful Gentleman who enjoys travel and is of the same faith as I am. its just more difficult to find these guys at this age or older.

thank you.
:love::love::love:

Good morning, Amy:

I am a horary astrologer who uses the modern rules of interpretation and, as such, aspects to Uranus, Neptune, and Pluto, are feasible.

The traditional horary astrologers don't have that option, but we do !

I agree that the question you asked could have been asked with a time frame, but it's too late, now, to ask twice.

You can always re-ask the question in about 8 to 9 months, in my opinion, if things are not going well for you.

Three months is premature.

You are ruled by Moon in Aquarius, in the 8th house.

The potential partner is ruled by Saturn in Sagittarius.

With radix Moon in the 8th house of transformation and hell-raising, LOL (what else could it be ?) in applying aspect to Uranus in Aries, ruler of the 9th house of foreign and long distance travel, your only option at this time is internet based relationships, possibly with a foreign man who lives in another country to yours or far from you.

That person should be one with Uranus prominent, or Aquarius prominent, and/or someone eccentric.

With the applying aspect being less than one degree of arc, it seems that that friendship is coming up fairly soon.

Saturn in Sagittarius (ruling the 7th) is also related to a foreign based partner, as well or someone of foreign descent.

Saturn makes a square to Neptune, but sextiles Mercury.

Mercury and Saturn relates to long intellectual discussion and chats, or perhaps a younger partner...

Saturn's hit with Neptune is not so clear, but it may become more clear as time goes on. Neptune could mean disillusionment with the status quo, or it also could mean self-deception, but let's not jump the gun, here !

I would agree that you have to give this some time.

The Moon also makes an opposition with Jupiter.

That may have a message for you, as Jupiter disposes of the Saturn ruler.

Moon and Jupiter could relate to disagreements of a philosophical nature, or not finding a partner of your faith.

What I see here is a partial victory.

Oh well, better a partial win than getting shut out ! LOL

Anyhow, best of luck to you !

all the best,

HM

Last edited:

Marinka

Marinka I checked with my software and both moon and sun make the partile aspect at 29°59', and the moon is the first one to move into the next house. So the aspect does happen, but yes it is at the very end.

Bah at least that is with SolarFire v9, could have a software error, or perhaps other softwares provide a different degree, but from my own, the conjunction does occur in Aquarius.

I use Halloran software and at 4:46pm on 2/18/2015 the sun moves to 0 degrees and the moon was at 29.59 -- that is real close and I can see that different software might have different results.

I use Halloran software and at 4:46pm on 2/18/2015 the sun moves to 0 degrees and the moon was at 29.59 -- that is real close and I can see that different software might have different results.

This projected conjunction between Moon and Sun, (no matter how you slice it) ? appears to be unhelpful to the overall end result of the querent seeking a new partner.

In my opinion, perhaps better to focus on the Moon's trine to the north node, which would suggest some new relationship, along with radix Moon sextile Uranus.

It' an uphill climb for sure.

HM

Marinka

This projected conjunction between Moon and Sun, (no matter how you slice it) ? appears to be unhelpful to the overall end result of the querent seeking a new partner.

In my opinion, perhaps better to focus on the Moon's trine to the north node, which would suggest some new relationship, along with radix Moon sextile Uranus.

It' an uphill climb for sure.

HM

This is a learning site so the conjunction between the Moon and Sun was an interesting item in this question and it would have been very informational for future use to know how this might have impacted the result. I think it was appropriate to bring up because different software can produce different results as seen here and it's important to take that into consideration. As it is, there is no conclusion time to the question so, what might have provided valuable data is lost ...

As to the moon's trine to the north node, that appears to have already happened and according to my procedures would indicate that it is part of the past (I acknowledge and respect that your procedures may be different and produce an alternate path). Although, it could be that a person of interest is already known as part of a past event but, no future events to bring it to fruition .. at least from my interpretation.

This is a learning site so the conjunction between the Moon and Sun was an interesting item in this question and it would have been very informational for future use to know how this might have impacted the result. I think it was appropriate to bring up because different software can produce different results as seen here and it's important to take that into consideration. As it is, there is no conclusion time to the question so, what might have provided valuable data is lost ...

As to the moon's trine to the north node, that appears to have already happened and according to my procedures would indicate that it is part of the past (I acknowledge and respect that your procedures may be different and produce an alternate path). Although, it could be that a person of interest is already known as part of a past event but, no future events to bring it to fruition .. at least from my interpretation.

I am aware this is a educational site. I make generous contributions here as my busy schedule permits.

The Sun and Moon does meet at 29 Aquarius 59', as pointed out by someone else. However, this site is not about mathematics or hair splitting, its about astrology !

The main question is how is that aspect helpful to the querent.

The answer is not very helpful.

If you guys want to hairsplit, and be Virgo like, that is your call.

My horary analysis is always practical and down to earth !

You can learn from that, if you want !

-HM

Marinka

I am aware this is a educational site. I make generous contributions here as my busy schedule permits.

The Sun and Moon does meet at 29 Aquarius 59', as pointed out by someone else. However, this site is not about mathematics or hair splitting, its about astrology !

The main question is how is that aspect helpful to the querent.

The answer is not very helpful.

If you guys want to hairsplit, and be Virgo like, that is your call.

My horary analysis is always practical and down to earth !

You can learn from that, if you want !

-HM

With my procedures, the moon indicates the events that occur with the question and in this case, if the last event is the Moon conjunct Sun that would possibly indicate that what she/he values (sun rules 2nd) will be meeting with her/him (moon rules 1st). The 2nd house does not necessarily mean money, could be things of value or value changes. Again, whether this conjunction happens depends on the software that is used. It is debatable whether what she values translates to a relationship but, I would think that it could possibly hint at it. With this explanation, I hope that it is now clear why this aspect could be important for the question. But, respectfully, this depends on the procedures used for interpretation - mine are likely different from yours and I do not expect your procedures to agree with my procedures, I am simply explaining how this would be interpreted with my procedures.

As to your statement "answer not being very helpful", not sure what that pertains to and with that, cannot address it.

Lastly, as to your analysis being "practical and down to earth", sounds like you are beating your own drum .... and as such, I have no comment .. you can say what you like about yourself and your methods.

Dirius

With my procedures, the moon indicates the events that occur with the question and in this case, if the last event is the Moon conjunct Sun that would possibly indicate that what she/he values (sun rules 2nd) will be meeting with her/him (moon rules 1st). The 2nd house does not necessarily mean money, could be things of value or value changes. Again, whether this conjunction happens depends on the software that is used. It is debatable whether what she values translates to a relationship but, I would think that it could possibly hint at it. With this explanation, I hope that it is now clear why this aspect could be important for the question. But, respectfully, this depends on the procedures used for interpretation - mine are likely different from yours and I do not expect your procedures to agree with my procedures, I am simply explaining how this would be interpreted with my procedures.

As to your statement "answer not being very helpful", not sure what that pertains to and with that, cannot address it.

Lastly, as to your analysis being "practical and down to earth", sounds like you are beating your own drum .... and as such, I have no comment .. you can say what you like about yourself and your methods.

I agree with you that the Sun/Moon conjunction is an interesting one. Unfortunatly it occurs at such a critical point that probably many softwares will give different times.

I really hope the OP eventually updates this post, would be nice to see how it turns out.

Marinka

I agree with you that the Sun/Moon conjunction is an interesting one. Unfortunatly it occurs at such a critical point that probably many softwares will give different times.

I really hope the OP eventually updates this post, would be nice to see how it turns out.

I am of a like mind on this and also hope that this thread will be updated in the future.

The traditional horary interpretation or meaning of the 2nd house is about money and possessions (and NOT "values").

She doesn't need/want her values evaluated. She wants freeking romance with some guy ! LOL

Why confuse the querent with this values nonsense.

I find it odd that traditional horaryists resort to using rather modern, psychological need techniques whenever the need arises (i.e. analysing the 2nd house as philosophical values), and YET, completely disregard the outer, trans-Saturnian planets.

It reeks of hypocrisy, to be honest !

(sigh)

HM

Last edited:

Marinka

The traditional horary interpretation or meaning of the 2nd house is about money and possessions (and NOT "values").

She doesn't need/want her values evaluated. She wants freeking romance with some guy ! LOL

Why confuse the querent with this values nonsense.

I find it odd that traditional horaryists resort to using rather modern, psychological need techniques whenever the need arises (i.e. analysing the 2nd house as philosophical values), and YET, completely disregard the outer, trans-Saturnian planets.

It reeks of hypocrisy, to be honest !

(sigh)

HM

I am neither a traditional or modern astrologer so your words are not finding a target in me.

Dirius

I am neither a traditional or modern astrologer so your words are not finding a target in me.

Don't bother with him Marinka. Just...ignore what he says. He likes to pick fights with people he percieves as "traditionalists" in most horary threads.

--------------------------

I'm currently downloading some free astro software, in order to check the time of the moon-sun conjunction.

it is a really interesting thing that have it occur in the last minute of the last degree :joyful: , I'm really curious now.

Last edited:

Marinka

Don't bother with him Marinka. Just...ignore what he says. He likes to pick fights with people he percieves as "traditionalists" in most horary threads.

--------------------------

I'm currently downloading some free astro software, in order to check the time of the moon-sun conjunction.

it is a really interesting thing that have it occur in the last minute of the last degree :joyful: , I'm really curious now.

Yes, I find it extremely interesting that this horary has a possible conjunction occurring in the last minutes of a sign. But, even more interesting is that this may have something to do with leap seconds - see link

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Leap_second