mrsa coverup

rahu

Banned
articles yesterday and today are saying that 23,000 people died from antibiotic resistance bacteris last year.
11,000 were from mrsa, yet the cdc just 2 months ago said mrsa is not a issue as only 2-3 cases are reported each month per hospital. this is becuase doctors will not test for mrsa

http://www.king5.com/health/Report-Drug-resistant-bacteria-are-common-killers-224115681.html

http://www.prisonplanet.com/the-com...n-end-as-bacteria-out-wit-drug-companies.html

funding for mrsa is %10 of the funding for aids yet mrsa kills more people each year than aids and hep C combined. doctors are still not testing for aids and are still lying or ,pardon me, obfuscating to patents about mrsa.

as i have already posted, when i posted on a mrsa forum about my treatment in a ER over my mrsa(threatened to "be thrown on the street") , my pc was hacked and destroyed by a virus from washigton dc. not to mention that i was dosed with new strains of mrsa. so this is in fact a conspircy as the government knows about these irregular medical dealings and is trying to silence anyone that sees the government/pharma/corporation machinations and trys to draw attention to this.
as the cia has infected me with numerous new strains since i made these revelations on a mrsa forum and failed in bring my demise, just 3 days ago i was infected by their classic stroke drug which resulted in a slight stroke ,but as i have been taking percautions recently in anticiption of this move,the stroke was not fatal nor debilitating. but i know tha they will try again to infect me with a drug strian that results in ...............

rahu

Last edited:

piercethevale

Have you considered turning 'Ghost':ninja:, Rahu?

You need an opportunity to get what has already been done to you under containment and then, hopefully, remission.

But, imho, the only way that is going to happen is to get off the 'grid'.

My prayers are still with you, if there is anything else I can do...{?}

rahu

Banned
ptv

thanx for the consideration.

but it is virtually posssible to go off the grid nowadays. if one hits the street, the fact is that 10-12% of "homeless" people are in fact connected to some government agency if just as a informant. and rural area on pubic lands are monitered by motion sensors or video sensors. not to mention that every speck of space is claimed by mafias or gangs.
when i first started posting about the nefarious activities of covert agencies, i knew the consequences but tripping onto this mrsa conspiracy was a complete surprise. as my parent had been part of the medical establisment for 50 years , i never would have believed that the evil that exists in the system could exist. but it does. i think most of the country is not subject to this evil but in SF/peninsula, the new world order is taking complete control and deleting any vestige of west coast culture and morality.the health care system has been turned over to demons here by the pharma/corps.and what is happening here on the peninsula is a forewarning of how he entire country is going to be "weeded" out by the new world order(new yorkers, israelie, and oliarchs from asia and europe.)

again thanks for your offer but i don't intend to put anyone else at risk.

heres a report that strikes close to home
NSA assasination connection
http://www.prisonplanet.com/reporters-to-reveal-us-assassination-program.html

rahu

Last edited:

piercethevale

ptv

thanx for the consideration.

but it is virtually posssible to go off the grid nowadays. if one hits the street, the fact is that 10-12% of "homeless" people are in fact connected to some government agency if just as a informant. and rural area on pubic lands are monitered by motion sensors or video sensors. not to mention that every speck of space is claimed by mafias or gangs.
when i first started posting about the nefarious activities of covert agencies, i knew the consequences but tripping onto this mrsa conspiracy was a complete surprise. as my parent had been part of the medical establisment for 50 years , i never would have believed that the evil that exists in the system could exist. but it does. i think most of the country is not subject to this evil but in SF/peninsula, the new world order is taking complete control and deleting any vestige of west coast culture and morality.the health care system has been turned over to demons here by the pharma/corps.and what is happening here on the peninsula is a forewarning of how he entire country is going to be "weeded" out by the new world order(new yorkers, israelie, and oliarchs from asia and europe.)

again thanks for your offer but i don't intend to put anyone else at risk.

heres a report that strikes close to home
NSA assasination connection
http://www.prisonplanet.com/reporters-to-reveal-us-assassination-program.html

rahu

Who's to say I'm not at risk already?
The Peninsula is going down... as in "Submerged"... get out now.

Like I said...I 'm moving to Truckee... got connections there... you can still hide in them woods.

Like Georgetown is for the folks that like to be in the "darkness":devil:. There's a lot of old mines up there and I've heard about some of the things that go on in them. People 'disappear' all the time around there. That's not the way you want to.. but, I'm just saying.:wink:

rahu

Banned
here is an article about the problem with antibiotic diseases
hte reason i have called this a conspiracy is that even in this article ti changwes the facts so as to not even mention mrsa.
it the ;last several days tha media had run article stating that 23.000 died last year and 11.000 were from mrsa.

this article mentions the 23,000 deaths but doesn't even mention mrsa.
in fact the cdc has either changes the name of mrsa to to keep mrsa out of the lime light of dangers, but either way the (scientific) article has manipulated the data.there is in fact a conspiracy to keep the danger of mrsa out of print.

http://www.prisonplanet.com/gasp-cd...-is-finished-as-super-bacteria-take-over.html 176

rahu

Last edited:

rahu

Banned

The NWO is busy cleaning out all vestiges of san Francisco’s past. nwo/new yorkers are taking control from top to bottom.from recycling corporations ,neighborhood book store, market franchises,and every thing in between.5 of the most renown restaurants have closed .obviously, the price of housing is skyrocketing again and the working class is being pushed out., the multi-cultural ambience of sf is being replaced by the condescending and rude attitudes of the newcomers. in a year you will swear you are in new york.
Further south the near suburb is having house prices inflated .as the nwo is an equal opportunity employer, we find that micheal jordans son is busy flipping houses with the intention of driving up prices.
The corporations are replacing the tolerant world view of SF with a security guard on every inch of their property so as to turn SF into the same prison camp they have fled from. A nyc mayor that wants to finger print every citizen????The new social fabric of greed and tyranny the NWO wants ,is being instituted here on the peninsula , before the world at large meets the repression ,ooops, revision

it is in front of this social/political background that the corruption breeds the evil that is rising toward the disenfranchised as the health corporations have been directed to limit cost at the expense of lives.

I at first attribute my treatment to economics but even receiving coverage the strange medical occurances continued. It finally showed itself as a phama/corporate conspiracy to hook people on atrial fibrillation drugs.
there is an in house virus consisting of a hollowed out strep throat virus with a msra staph gene spliced on to attack the heart. this mrsa infection leads to attrial fribbrilation and is quite invisible ..the nwo is placing the devil in charge of health caret the NWO is busy cleaning out all vestiges of san Francisco’s past. nwo/new yorkers are taking control from top to bottom.from recycling corporations ,neighborhood book store, market franchises,and every thing in between.many of the most renown restaurants have closed .obviously, the price of housing is skyrocketing again and the working class is being pushed out., the multi-cultural ambience of sf is being replaced by the condescending and rude attitudes of the newcomers.in a year you will swear you are in new york.
Further south the near suburb is having house prices inflated .as the nwo is an equal opportunity employer, we find that micheal jordans son is busy flipping houses with the intention of driving up prices.
Agents of the nwo are infiltrating the local youth culture with an eye to identify the pot houses.
The intention is to bust these houses , confiscate the grow houses and then auction off he house at 2 to 3 times the current value. obviously only nwo people will be able to afford them .

just a day or two ago a patient who had gone missing for 17 days was found dead in a hospital stairwell. 200 yards away. At S.F. General.
The intial aggressive mrsa ,that appeared with with “ice”, could be assumed to have been genetically altered, at least randomly, if the mrsa had contaminated the bacteria that had been modified to produce methamphetamine.
I had to throw out the notion of random when I was purposely “inoculated” with a combination strep/mrsa agent , while in isolation at a cardiac ward. Just came from the ER with two xrays showing clear lungs and throat. This mrsa was obviously genetically altered. It wrk on precise 2 day schedule. 2 days atrisal fibrillation next day nothing. Next day beginnings two days are atrial fibrillation. Next it turns itself off. So if one ad suspections about the atrial fibrillation, any test on the rest cycle would show no infection. And of course the doctors said this was impossible. Somehow if the doctors knew how to handle aggressive mrsa, I might be open to listening to what they know is impossible.
I managed 3 cycles and then on the fourth cycle, the attackwas very weak .the last cycle was just a hour or two. The mrsa then went back to a revious mrsa site and made it more aggressive. That’s what was so eye opening. On the days in between ,the A Fib was totally gone . I was on an ekg for 3 hours on a “off” day and the doctor said I had absolutely no atrial fribrillation signature, even thouh a week early thy wanted me to start drugs for A Fib.
A sequence of genetically altered mrsa have been created.
Before this one was mrsa that gave a n aggressive cellulitis and atrial fibrillation..but it was a free comound , not tied to a strep infection
After this , a skin eating mrsa appeared in the area of the A Fib attack but spread over the skin.
This was the last strain that the chemical allicin can stop.allicin is formed when the air get to the fumes from crushed garlic.
After this came a strain that was resistant to allicin. This was last may. This is a killer because the doctors cant deal with aggressive mrsa.but this strain was easily subdued by other herbal treatments and rather easily.
Then a strep/mrsa strain came out that tried to cause a heart attack. It when up the right nerve paths toward your jaw. But it was not a sustained effort .possibly this was a combination of strep with one one their off the black shelf heart remedies.
Then a variation that that infected your ears so that “sweat” poured from behind ones ears.for a day or tw before I managed it I had to sleep with small towels under my ears. unreal, cartoon- like, if I wasnt so terrified at the time. this sweat was very concentrated in mrsa. Wherever the sweat rolled down my body unnoticed, a trail of mrsa would start. One could see the watermarks of my sweat by the mrsa infection.at this stage ,mrsa is easy to eradicate. But one only has few minutes to begin treating it. If one has an aggressive strain for 5 minutes, this is enough time for this genetically altered strain to “dig” in and take you a week to cure.
Then there was one that attacked your entire muscle, swelling it up.then the surface would turn to leather…… the infection had been on the chest but over a night of extreme itching feelings, the upper epidermis of my pectoral ad turned to a leathery consistency. it was not pliable and moved as one piece.
This recovery was about 5 weeks tough after 3 days he danger was over. that danger was the virus deciding to turn my heart to leather over night.
The last strain came about 5 months ago . it is amazing. I am not a chemist so I can say what is chemically happening, but as far as I can tell this chemical (and it comes liquid form) is a combination of organisms. It starts with a allicin resistant strain that cause skin problems and it establishes control of sub dermal tissues. More than that is this strain seems to feed on the allicin or sulfur compounds surrounding it . the infection increase 10fold if garlic/allicin is placed on it,
This is extremely high level biochemistry because allicin is so effective on normal mrsa,(not genetically influence mrsa) because its solubility allows it to pass into the mrsa and cause the mrsa to explode basically. normal mrsa can not buildup an immunity to allicin. But through genetic manipulation they have altered the solubility of the mrsa cell so that it cause the allicin to “explode” and apparently consume the allicin ,as the mrsa immediately is10 times as aggressive. without the garlic, other treatments easily take out the rashes but the sub dermal infection is very hard to eradicate.
In addition , in the same package, a fungal variation is included.it is missed by most treatments and will develop into points of flesh digesting activity. Quickly… within hours you may have back spots of dead skin. But they start out very small so are easy to get rid if with anti fungal herbs. But they grow in circumference .this agent also comes separate and clear. It can be applied to hard surfaces where contamination by hands is convenient .one acquires a black “ink” smudge, but it is actually the color of your skin. alcohol and other solvents will take it off. But it is very difficult. One must rub off the layer of skin that was infected. No big thing except if you acquired this and did not realize it for some time.
I called it amazing for a reason
It comes I a clear liquid but dried into an even coat and is easily missed. it resist bleach, and all normal disinfectants .it can survive in boiling temperature for a considerable period so it can easily survive a microwave heating. Vet if one just touches this impervious bacteria, I starts aggressively immediately to attack you skin. It is difficult to conceptualize a means to be so stringent resistant and immediately allow infection on contact. But I has to do will the oils of the skin.
I can also be placed on water pipes and other moist environments. Dried in a pipe the chemical will keeping bleeding mrsa into the water for weeks or months.
When dry it will sublimate in a hot and enclosed area subtlety infecting thru prolonged presence of it in the air
Amazing
But they in fact exist. Am sure I am not the first encounter these chemicals , but these chemicals ae used……the government needs to explain why they are allowing a building epidemic to develop. Or is this a planned first strike on the disenfranchised of the world .

rahu

rahu

Banned
It seems I’ve come in a full circle. I finally saw a doctor of internal medicine and he spent a hour trying to tell me he did not think I had mrsa. He asked me what words he could use to convince me I didn’t have mrsa. So I told him if he could explain why the first two doctors I saw diagnosed me as suffering from mrsa. I told him if he could explain why the cardio doctor purged by files to hide the fact I had mrsa which was manageable by antibiotics, then I would believe him.
I have since relocated to concord and still the ER doctors still lying about mrsa. And I when from the frying pan into the fire as my brother, a 40year snitch for the cia , is continuing to dose me with new strain. Economically I have no other recourse but to be here and my elderly mother seems to be acquiescing to this slow poisoning. As my father was involved with the head of covert operations in 60s-80s,herb rose, my mother seem to be a good “company” wife and sacrifice me for revealing the demonic actions of the cia.
it is almost funny but both the doctors I’ve seen and the “experts” on the mrsa forum I go to have never heard of the strains of mrsa I am being subjected to… of course not these are genetically altered strains and it seems they are being created currently.
The newest strains seem to be undetectable as I did finally have a blood test which was negative, yet I have to daily treat the infection or the infection will overwhelm me.
It seems the nwo is already expanding from san Francisco as property values have skyrocketed in concord and new laws are attacking the homeless population vehemently. These actions, properties values going up and working class being pushed out along with attacks on the homeless are characteristic of the nwo take over of urban areas,

rahu

Last edited:

Phoenix Venus

Rahu, thanks for sharing info regarding this issue. i will be spending some time reading over this post.

I live a bit south of where plum island is and i am pretty certain that many around here are infected with the lymes disease that leaked from that place. tbh i don't trust vaccines either.

My boyfriend was diagnosed with mrsa. a while back he had an infection on his foot and had a few outbreaks since then. It has been about 6 month since his last outbreak but now he has been having some serious stomach issues, waking up in the middle of the night throwing up, sometimes three or four nights in a row. he describes the feeling as having scabs on his stomach. I'm not sure if this is related to the mrsa or not. He refuses my urging him to go to a doctor. and thinks my reiki healing is kooky.

Anyyways i hope everything is going okay with you. If you are interested i can do a distant reiki session on you. it is "chi" or umiversal energy sent to clear & heal you.

rahu

Banned
hi phoenix venus

the stomach could be mrsa related.an immediate help is for him to eat papaya, especialy the seeds as they contain an cyno complex that will get rid of the stomach symptom.he can also use tea tree oil and apply it on his abdomen, this will also get rid of the stomach symptoms in a fay or two.sometimes the mrsa in thesomach will also make a man need to go to the bathroom frequenctly. you and he need to go to mrsa-forum-usa.com and look for bob andersons thread on allicin/garlic baths. this really works for normal mrsa as your boy friend has.in a week or 2 - no more mrsa.

rahu

Phoenix Venus

hi phoenix venus

the stomach could be mrsa related.an immediate help is for him to eat papaya, especialy the seeds as they contain an cyno complex that will get rid of the stomach symptom.he can also use tea tree oil and apply it on his abdomen, this will also get rid of the stomach symptoms in a fay or two.sometimes the mrsa in thesomach will also make a man need to go to the bathroom frequenctly. you and he need to go to mrsa-forum-usa.com and look for bob andersons thread on allicin/garlic baths. this really works for normal mrsa as your boy friend has.in a week or 2 - no more mrsa.

rahu

Thank you for the suggestions, rahu. we have some tea tree oil actually and will give it a try for now ehile i read up on the allicin.

i read more of the thread after posting and must say that i am very disheartenned to read that you are going through something so serious yet very thankful that you are still able to contribute so much to the forum. i hope you stay healthy and positive.

rahu

Banned
hi phoenix venus

i just read the last of your post too:whistling:

i do reiki myself though it is self taught. i would be intrested in a cleansing.
but i'll fulkly describe what i'm subject to.
in addtion to what i have writtenabove ,this mrsa also causes atrial fibrillation and it is also wasting my leg muscles. this strain give edema(swelling) in my legs but after the sweeling goes away my calve muscles have lost mass. a few days ago a notices that my claves had lost about 20% of theeir mass. i have brought this to the attention of a doctor and told him this was eating my mucsle. he did some test to see if protine was being lost but said everthing was normal. my blood counts are always perfect yet the mrsa is dissolving my muscle.as this mrsa strain is genetically altered, the demon chemists have found a way to destroy the protein without the chemical siignature of a infection.

rahu

rahu

Banned
also i made the mistake of dozong off around my cia snitch brother and he doese me with the viruklent mrsa on my face. but i recogniozed what was happening about 6 hour later when my face started to swell uncontrollably.
it took 4 hours but i was able to control the new infection by hot hot compresses and..... unfiltered raw vinegar. tea tree oil ,my main stay was ineffective, but i had recently noticed that ACV seemed to be effective topically.
it worked,though i have lost a couple of layers of skin.
it seems that in genetically modifying the mrsa bateria the cia/mossad/demon chemist have made the mrsa invulnerable to any of the antibiotic drugs such as vancomycin and clyndamycin(among many others). but in doing so apparently the mrsa bacteria is now more suspectible to the natural antibiotics that kill bactera.
phoenix , you might have your boyfriend try unfiltered,raw apple cider vinegar. the "mothering" that naturally occurs is made up of amino acid chains and these are killing the most virulent strain of mrsa the demons have created. i don't think the ACV is effective in the blood stream as i does not penetrate the skin as tea tree does. but for the common mrsa your boyfriend has ,AVC might work out. also drinking AVC may prove effective.

rahu

Phoenix Venus

hi phoenix venus

i just read the last of your post too:whistling:

i do reiki myself though it is self taught. i would be intrested in a cleansing.
but i'll fulkly describe what i'm subject to.
in addtion to what i have writtenabove ,this mrsa also causes atrial fibrillation and it is also wasting my leg muscles. this strain give edema(swelling) in my legs but after the sweeling goes away my calve muscles have lost mass. a few days ago a notices that my claves had lost about 20% of theeir mass. i have brought this to the attention of a doctor and told him this was eating my mucsle. he did some test to see if protine was being lost but said everthing was normal. my blood counts are always perfect yet the mrsa is dissolving my muscle.as this mrsa strain is genetically altered, the demon chemists have found a way to destroy the protein without the chemical siignature of a infection.

rahu

Thanks for all the tips rahu, you are awesome :biggrin:

What i have learned regarding reiki -

It works whether you get an attunement or not. The energy is always there, it is the intent that matters. Attunements are for commiting intent and learning proper technique (how to lay the hands, how to clear out the area, and where the chakras are..) If you can learn that, and figure a way to project a sincere intent to have it flow through you, it will work for you.

Come to find this after shelling out 800 bucks for an attunement, ha!!! But i can feel that it works (major buzzing in hands and feet even right now just from thinking about it) so maybe it was what i personally needed.

And i thought morgellons was scary!!!

Pick a day/time that you can relax for a few minutes (even if it's just a time when you will be sleeping) and I can send it to you then.

rahu

Banned
my first bout was in the beginning of july 2012. this was just a aggressive from on the skin.
then about sept first or so .the first genetically engineered strain got me. it cause atrial fibrillation
the third strain got me in the cardiac ward in san mateo. purposely infected with another strain of mrsa. this also caused atrlial fibrillation but had been “scheduled”. the bacteris was active for 2 days, then nothing. but two more days of infection began. the infection being atrial fibrillation.
this strain is clearly a commercial venture as the “normal” day would erase any connection between the strep virus and the atrial fibrillation.
so September was a jump as now the mrsa is delivered by a strep infection.
then the mrsa was altered to stimulate a heart attack. it was mounted on a strep infection again, but the oils made this environment unviable. it infected the nerves that tend to be associated with a heart attack but the virus retreated . that it was a kindred strain is shown by the way the mrsa infection abandoned it’s effort to cause heart problems and simply retreated to were a form infection had established a presence. the new strain made the older strain very aggressive again.
but the reality is here that hospitals have inn place systems of medical staff who have made a deal with the devil of health care corporations. that deal entails infecting millions of people with a bacteria that will necessitate ingesting a “medicine” to counter act the atrial fibrillation.
here’s a good place to ask who is behind this total medical/media/governemt blond spot.
the first of may brought the most complex stain of mrsa.
as I’ve already described, it is imperative to bleach. it bonds to plastic of metal and will withstand boiling water while bonded.

some pharmaceutical corporation has to have a lot tied up in this genetic fabrication.
the adhesive quality is doubly mysterious because though the “glue “ holds out bleach, a simple brushing of the skin can transmit a serious infection. capable of becoming very serious if untreated for even a short time. I mean weeks to get rid of it.
so thee is some heavy duty genetic engineering going on. this final strain is immune to a garlic derivative called allicin. the advocates of this proven herbal remedy say that mrsa can’t “evolve” to be resistant to allicin

in a conversation between dr.david mirelma
and bob Anderson
http://www.mrsa-forum-usa.com/index.asp?forumID=16059&subject=Garlic-and-staph

dr mirelman expalined how pharmaceutical antibiotics work, how staph works and then how garlic kills staph differently than standard antibiotics.

David explained that penicillin and other pharmaceutical antibiotics work by blocking the chemical bonding sites, the receptors, of the staph and this kills 99.99% of the staph cells. However, not all staph cells have identical receptors, due to natural mutation, there are a few who are different and the penicillin does not kill them. They survive and breed and become the new strain of staph and it is immune to the original antibiotic so that scientist have to invent another antibiotic to kill it and they do and it is effective against 99.99% of it but again there are a few mutations whose receptors are different and they are not killed by the new antibiotic and so go on to breed and bring forth the new strain of staph which is immune to both antibiotics causing the pharmaceutical industry to come up with yet another antibiotic which will go through the same process as the two others and this never ending cycle perpetuates.

garlic doesn't work that way, garlic kills differently." when garlic is crushed, it forms allicin and if you wait 15 minutes before you use it, even more allicin will have formed and allicin is interesting because it has both fat-soluble and water-soluble properties and its fat-solubility allows it to penetrate right through the bi-lipid outer cellular walls of staph and other bacteria like they weren't even there and get into the interior of the staph cell. Once inside the staph cell, allicin's mere presence there changes the electrical polarity of the interior of the staph cell causing it to swell up and burst, killing it. He said "Staph cannot become immune to crushed raw garlic anymore than you or I could become immune to being blown up."

this explanation by an top researcher confirms that mrsa cannot spontaneously mutate to become immune to allicin.
but the aggressive form of mrsa associated with the methamphetamine known as ICE, which is produced by genetically modified bacteria to produce the ice.
These genetically altered bacteria have been genetically modified to produce methamphetamine . the mrsa strain likely has this same mutation. This form of mrsa is infamous as it increases the virulence of existing infections. Any form of mrsa immune to allicin must have been genetically engineered.
the final strain has the ability to not only to resist allicin, but to make the allicin toxic to the skin. so some genetic engineer figure out how manipulate the fat solubility of the mrsa so that it could reverse the solubility dynamic and destroy/take control of the allicin.
remember this strain can resist bleach yet human oils draws the mrsa out. Something was done to the balance of water soluble properties and oil-soluble properties .
this final strain is actually a combination of strains contained in the same liquid form that dries clear.
This final strain seems to be it. Now is when implementation will begin. Interestingly the next year at least will be very confused for medical administrators .
To recall a erid when a government medically killed their own populous goe back to the middle of 1939 when eugenics philosophy allowed the Nazis to kill the old ,infirm, social misfits and others.
Concentration camps had existed for years but the implementation of gas chambers was first used on german people. After the war started the camps were transferred to the military. By then a public outcry against gassing uncle wihlem forced the stop to culling the civilian population.
Such a frightening scenario as I see must be compared to the overall frightening nature of history. The geo politics now are the same as in 1939,the actions and larceny of wall street are not even being cover upped anymore.
We are treated like animals at check points, we are already being used as cattle.
Look at the fraud of obama care. The only thing that will happen is that medical profits will soar as the middle classes are taxed into submission.
So what is so far fetched that these coked out medical corporation aren’t making new “bugs to cause the need for their pharmaceuticals?”
That just seemed to be the idea in the beginning, which was about a year ago last September. In the intervening year several new variation have been developed.
Hitlers first action were to sign a law permitting euthanasia in late 1938.
http://harunyahya.com/en/Books/3984/the-social-weapon-darwinism/chapter/5128
it seems that these actions were planned and set up from late 1938 til the first implementations in the middle of 1939. Jun 1 1939 to sept 1 1939 is 87 days
nov 11 2013 is 107 days from feb 26, 2014, when I project a worldwide military action
dec 1 is 87 days from this point in time .so I think these new strains of mrsa are going to be introduced to the social body. early December will show many explicable infections.
To make this even more confusing is the observation that because this strain of mrsa has methamphetamine producing genes, this mrsa can spread thru nerve connection instead of blood travel. It seems the genetically altered final strain can hide from blood test in the nervous system or lymph system I suspect.
Every competent medical official knows a antibiotic resistant epidemic is possible. But who would ever question strain of mrsa which were altered during such a time. And the hospitals won’t even test for mrsa. So who’s to know the genetically altered mrsa is killing people But it is in fact a conspiracy by federal source to bring this epidemic to the fore.

rahu

rahu

Banned
i agree Caprising,
the greed of the ruling families is spread to the entire corproate structure. so in every field the corprodictadorship will economically subjugate the individuals.

death is of no matter as "we" are all outside the red ring they have set up.

rahu

sethi

As I have alleged cover up and conspiracy ,I will give a detailed account of why I adopted this often inflammatory viewpoint
For the first 6 year or so my post on this forum have been largely about composite charts and I stayed away from any other topics especially anything that was essentially opinions.
About 18 months ago I began to post on topics reflecting the late 70’s and specifically the assignations and drug dealing of the cia.
My father knew the head of covert cia operations in northern California from their time together I WW II at the rankin air academy in Tulare California during the early 40’s. he used to play poker wit herb rose at the Olympic club in san Francisco every Wednesday til my father’s death in the late 80’s. though I have never been part of this loop ,there are other family members who have worked with the agency over the years.after the assassinations of mayor moscone and Harvey milk, I left the bay area as I realized I knew too much about the affair and the cover-up being as I was just tangentially connected to the operation. But recently the corruption of that era has reached such proportions that I came out of “hiding” and decide to start telling what I knew,of course I realized that this would put myself at great risk but…………
The discovery of the mrsa conspiracy/coverup has been somewhat unexpected . after my first post about the assassinations ,I was put under scrutiny and as I had found out that the cia and mossad were using Mexican zetas to take control of the drug trade in san Francisco and further south, I was first “dosed” with mrsa about a year ago,while smoking pot with a Mexican agent wotkig for the “agency”. Buit as I had known this individual for a number of years ,it did not dawn on me immediately that this was an attempt on my life.
I when to a ER at a northern san mateo hospital and was diagnosed with aggressive mrsa. I was given vancomycin and told to return in the morning for another IV as aggressive mrsa neede at least two injections to eradicate the bacteria was also advised to come back to the hospital immediately if the swelling continued.\i returned in a few hours as the the swelling progressed to my lower jaw.
The second doctor also concurred it was aggressive mrsa and put me on another IV. He cautioned me it was imperative that to come back for the second vanco injection in the morning.
Then the plot took an unexpected turn as another doctor traipsed in and began some very unmedical questions.
Then he asked me if I knew what Ice was. Ice is the nickname of a form of methamphetamine that is produced by genetically engineered bacteria. It is very high tech and not something your local biker can brew up in the bathtub.Ice turned up about 2000 and an aggressive form of mrsa was found in Ice. Some Methheads who used Ice came down with this new strain of mrsa. This strain would amplify and existing medical problems and turn it into a life threatening infection. paradoxically ,In a small number of cases it would improve existing problems , but by and large it brings serious life threatening complications.
This mrsa is associated with smoking ice, so my situation was unusual as I contracted it smoking pot. I later began to realize that it was not a coincidence I had acquired mrsa.

Well then the doctored asked me if I knew where Ice came from. at this point my spider senses arose as this is a dangerously loaded question. and not a medical question by any stretch.
Ice is solely distributed by the cia. It is produced in Israel and always is guarded by mossad subcontractors. Ice comes in huge blocks, 3 ft. by 3 ft and I know that one point where it is imported is in Oklahoma . the israeli airforce sends air craft repair work to a company east of Tulsa and uses this as a cover for the large containers needed to ship Ice.i
One must keep in mind that it was the mossad that brought torture into the infamous prison in irag several years ago and this fact has been cover upped up despite the prisons commanding officer making public statements to this affect.
But these facts are closely guarded and anyone who publicly makes known the cia’s and israels involvement with ice is quickly assassinated. I replied that the government claims Ice comes from Thailand but that I knew that was false but that I was not going to say where it came from if the government was not saying where it came from. this conversation came back to me later but for now I was just concerned about getting my second vanco IV.

When I returned to the hospital in the morning, the situation quickly became surreal for me. The third doctor diagnosed me with a gum infection. This was preposterous as my face was becoming more swollen by the moment. And he refused to give me the second IV of the vancomycin protocol.
he gave me a prescription for some antibiotic that I later found out was NOT to be used on mrsa infections.then he said there was nothing more he could do and go somewhere else.
As I had no medical insurance at this time I assumed that it was an economic matter. But regardless of this , his actions were illegal as I had been diagnosed with a life threatening infection and by law ERs have to treat life threatening situations.
I left but the my face continued to swrll grotesquely so I returned to the ER. Now it really turned crazy.the next doctored berated me for coming back, but I demanded that I receive the second injection of vanco as I had been repeatedly advised.
Finally she said she would give me the vanco but then reversed herself after conferring with someone ion the backroom.i later figured she was in contact with some of the corporate lawyers as this hospital had recently been taken over by a multinational corporation and the new owners had threatened to shut down the ER for economic reasons.
When I refused to leave with out the vanco, she threatened to call security and “have me thrown into the street”.
As I had already been lied to by various doctors here I went to the waiting room and talked to an administrator and told her I was being refused treatment for economic reasons. So she sent me back to talk to head nurse. He went off and said they would not give me the vanco. So I talked to the patient advocate even though the nurse said it would do no good. He was right. But it was a bit of a theater.she would come up with some BS and I would counter her argument and off she went t to the backroom for 20 minutes. Then she would come back with more bs and I would counter this. This went on for 2 hours til, the doctor who had threatened to throw me on the street reappeared .i refused to talk to her because of her threats. When she denied she had issued such a threat,which she had done in a room full of witnesses, I realized I had no options. The entire ER was corrupt but I had no idea at this point of how corrupt they are.
So I used various herbs and teas and the bactrim prescription the first doctor had given me. Slowly over a week the grotesque swelling went down but a still had swelling for twomonths . I continued to use herbs and it was slowing subsiding.
My second dosing came because I had “outed” a mossad agent who was “infiltrating the local marijuana growers. My suspicions were based on the fact that in this period about 2009 the New World Order was in the process of buying san francisco and the entire peninsula to the silcon valley.which to I may add the NWO is still in the process of doing. Actually NWO is a bit of a misnomer as it is rally comprised of 90%new Yorkers and Israelis with a smattering of oligarchs from Europe and asia.
And as they buy up san Francisco and the neighboring suburbs, they place there drug dealer and whores on the streets.i had read this NWO narc as I noticed that whenever he appeared there was police surveillance in areas that had never had police surveillance.
I warned the locals and they took my advice initially and cut him off. But later the locals started becoming intimates with him again as he starting hooking up with a local girl friend. So when I noticed this I was a bit apprehensive as I was sure he had been told about my advice. and I was correct . trying to keep my “cover” I made the mistake of smoking a joint with him and immediately had another aggressive infection on my face. The original infection was now just a very small point under my nose. So I knew the new infection was from this narc. And I started to realize my initial infection was in fact calculated. again, mrsa is usually transmitted by smoking Ice, not pot.
This strain of mrsa cause atrial fibrillation.and my herbs could moderate it but up til now they would not stop it .it also was very aggressive and I was having to apply a lot of oils to keep it under control. finally I went to the ER.
The doctors there wanted to treat me for A Fib but I told them the A Fib was a function of the mrsa. which they said was impossible. I kept rejecting the A Fib drugs so we finally compromised and they gave me a drug that slowed my heart rate down to a safe level so that I could be admitted to the cardiac ward for observation. they would not treat the mrsa but said in the cardiac ward they would have to make a determination about the mrsa.
I was admitted to the cardiac ward in isolation with suspected mrsa . they swabbed me and I tested positive for mrsa. I had not drank any herbal teas since the night before as I had been in the ER for 18 hours waiting my transfer to the cardiac ward. So I was anticipating my mrsa would start to sweel and my A Fib would increase.which is what happened. As I was on a monitor, the nurse came in and asked what was the problem . I informed her my mrsa was acting up and my A fib was following suit as I had said. Another nurse came in and gave me a pill. I asked her what it was and she fumbled around and finally said it was the same drug I had been given in ER.this was a lie as it was not the same pill. I had told the doctors I did not want any drugs except what I was given by the ER until I has evaluated. So the nursed lied to me but again, I didn’t think it was important. Whatever she gave me worked and my mrsa attack subsided as did my a trib symptoms.
But now things started to get strange.
I had been x-rayed and tested in the ER and I had not repertory problems what so ever. But after dinner I had a stranger cough in my upper palate that was mucous like. I had never feel such a cough as usually this type of cough is in the lungs. and I was in isolation ,so how could I have got a cough? But I didn’t think about it. the next morning I had a cough again but now in was in my chest. This was also very strange because usually a cough or flu will go from the throat to the sinuses before it goes into the chest. again , I was in isolation so where is this coming from. this time when my temperature was taken I closely followed the nurse’s hand. When she took the probe out of my mouth, she should have immersed it in a disinfecting solution before placing it in the receptacle for it’s next use. But she made a perfunctory movement toward the disinfectant but did not disinfect the probe as I watch carefully and saw she had feinted disinfecting the probe. so it occurred to me that this is how I had caught this “bug”. But at this point I did not realize this was a calculated action to infect me.
So the next afternoon, in bounces the doctor. She says” we are going to start you on atrial fibrillation medication.” I objected and pointed out that last night my A Fib had been managed with antibiotics as well as my mrsa. So this showed that I was correct, my mrsa infection was causing my A Fib symptoms. Her reply was ,well we’ll treat your mrsa will ointment and put you on A Fib medication anyway. As this was the only course she was going to follow, I told her I was not going to take a medication for a condition i did not have and was checking myself out of the hospital. This really pissed her off. Then furthermore she told the nurse to purge all my records. i did not realize the ramification of this action(which every other doctor I have told this to have called highly unusual) but from this point on there was no record of my being mrsa positive or have being admitted to cardiac or most importantly ,the ekg records that proved the mrsa was causing my A Fib disappeared and I was once again confronted by doctors telling me mrsa can not cause Atrial Fibrillation.
Okay now it becomes surreal and it finally dawns on me that “we have a problem, houston”.
I return home ,still with A Fib, though not at a life threatening level. Since my herbs and oils have managed my a fib , I decide to apply these more rigorously. but at 11PM, that suspect cough I acquired in the hospital became a throbbing pain in my chest. Si I redoubled my efforts and used herbs, oils and teas for the next 5 hours as I knew that mrsa is highly opportunistic and it must be treated immediately and aggressively. I was not going to go to sleep and wait for the morning. so after 5 hours the cough disappeared. The next day it reappeared about 1 in the afternoon but only took about 3 hours to “eradicate this time. next day everything seemed fine but for a small tickle in the site of the original cough. But this seemed simply a after affect .was I wrong. The next day I was hot by a severe case of Atrial Fibrillation. This was a new strain as my original strain was managed by my herbal teas but this new strain was NOT. I had to use massive amounts of oils applied over my heart to bring the a fib down to a level that permitted me to go to sleep. this continue until the next afternoon and then the next day everything ,I thought was over. The following day I acquired a severe strep throat as the small tickle of the previous day had been infact a small nodule .the suddenness and severity of the strep infection was very worrisome but to my utter surprise I simply sucked on a clove of raw garlic and the strep disappeared in 15 minutes was thinking how could an infection this severe just disappear with a bit of garlic?
But what struck me most was that this infection would strike every 2 days and then go dormant for a day. It was not natural and I started thinking about the fact I acquired this I in a hospital. so I decided to go back to the hospital to have this diagnosed before iot struck me again.
Well the doctor said it was impossible that the infection would go dormant every 2 days. He had been around me the week before when I was admitted to the cardiac ward, so he immediately but me on a EKG for 3 hours. He then said I had no signature what so ever a Atrial Fibrillation. This is exactly what I had told the doctors the previous week. I informed I had acquired the new infection in the hospital and described the faulty sanitation of the nurse who took my temperature. He seemed concerned but when on to tell me ,there was nothing wrong with me. I objected that I had strep infection and he told me I did not. As the cardiac doctor had erased my positive mrsa test , I asked for another. He refused and repeated there was nothing=g wrong with me. i finally got him to at least do a swap of my throat because it was obviously inflamed in spite of his telling me there was nothing wrong with me. well the nurse comes in an proceeds to gag me with a q tip…….as she did not even come close to touching the point of inflammation, I expected her to take another swab. In fact they always take two swaps in case one does not touch the correct area. Well, she didn’t take another swap. She returns in fifteen minutes and says, “it is negative, there is nothing wrong with you.” I said look at my throat, it is inflamed, to which she responded, ”oh she it is a little red”. End of conversation.
But when I looked at my discharge folio, the doctor wrote I had a strep infection in my throat yet he told me to my face there was nothing wrong with me. further more, we wrote that there was no evidence of mrsa. Well of course there was no evidence ,he refused to test for mrsa yet he prescribed a cream used specifically for mrsa.
Now I was beginning to see my experiences with some of these doctors as a series of deceit and lies.
So I went home and waited for the next round atrial fibrillation and it arrived exactly on time.so I spent a night fighting off a heart attack.then a day of peace and then another round of atrial fibrillation. After these 2 days I was worn out I did not know if I would survive another bout as my heart was beating at 150 when I was at “rest”. I also realized I had no options. If I when back to the hospital they would say “see you have atrial fibrillation” and would only give me meds for a fib, which I was sure would probably kill me. they would not even begin to treat me for my mrsa infection because the doctor had said there was no evidence of mrsa. Totally catch 22.
It then dawned on me they were trying to kill me.
I had first thought my situation was simply because I had been uninsured and the corporate take over of the heath care system is full of examples of treatment being withheld ,illegally, because of the suits up stairs.
But I had medical coverage at this point so I thought again about the strange conversation about Ice I had the first night in the ER.
Also when I went to the er about my a fib, I talked to several doctors about my mrsa and brought out all my paper work showing I had a unconfirmed diagnosis of mrsa by two doctors. I told these doctors about the with holding of treatment etc. well later when I checked my paper work, one document was missing.
After it was decided that I would be admitted to the cardiac ward, the er nurse said it would be a hour a they had to prepare a room for my isolation. This was about 8 pm. Then he comes in and says it will be a bit longer because another emergency case had come in etc…well finally he stopped coming in with excuses and it was about 7 the next morning that he reappeared ad said” oh we just missed getting you in and will have to wait for the next shift” this was obviously b.s. I had been there for 14 hours and I was the only person in the er.now I realized that they waited until they had “their” nurse on duty who would infect me with the mrsa virus
Clearly I had been infected with a lethal strain of mrsa , a strain that was genetically modified. The mrsa had been combined with a strep infection as a means to enter my system. The strep obviously had to have been “hollowed” out to accommodate the mrsa and this was why the strp ,though seemingly virulent was in fact weak.the same with the mrsa. It when straight to my heart but after it could not infect my heart , it became rather benign and infected other areas that were already infected.
This strain also had the prert f going dormant every two days . clearly this was genetically engineered so that the bacteria would not be detected if it did cause problems.
While in the ER the nurse was almost a saleman for A Fib medication telling me that A fib is easily corrected by meds. Of course if they have a bacteria that caused Atrial Fibrillation then the medical corporations will make billions. This is precisely what the drug industry is doing wit mrsa. Patients are being advised that they must remain on these medications for life.
But they are also using mrsa t eliminate those who know about the mossad/cia/medical corporations involvement in dealing Ice.
As my environment became increasing “hot” I had no recourse financially but to jump from the pan into the fire and moved in with family members who have continued to dose me with new strains of mrsa, being as one member as an active interest in the “company”
As far as I can tell ,the idea to to infect mw with enough mrsa so that I have to return to the hospital, where I have already been “attacked”. A host of question may arise but I cannot go into the complications of this situation now.
I first “acquired a strain that eats ones tissue, ears , skin etc. I neutralized this strain but then acquired a strain that infected my lower faces and ears. I neutralized this strain and then acquired a strain that turned my skin on my chest to leather. I neutralized his strain and then acquired a strain that tried to cause a heart attack. This strain n identified the connection to the mossad/cia/hospital infection because it was accompanied by a throat virus. So these were all a function of my initially revelation about the cia and drug dealing/assassinations. It seems there are two variants one causes atrial fibrillation and the other variation tries to induce a heart attack .
garlic has a chemical named allicin that kills the mrsa through immersion in a bath. This was the main way I kept recovering , but then I acquired a new strain that is immune to garlic. So I had to rely on herbal oils which take longer but will ill the mrsa.
but he final strain I have been dosed with, is genetically engineered to resist everything I use and I am sure all the drugs known to attack mrsa. This genetically modified strain was was administered to me the day after I started the Node and Reality thread. Currently I am slipping behind as everything in my quarters is contaminated and frankly I don’t now how much longer my immune system will hold out.
The point of this thread is to warn the general populous that The New World Order is set to kill millions of people with mrsa. The 1% behind their red ring is preparing to slaughter the entire middle classes of the world.
The NWO is taking over the SF bay area from san Francisco down to silicon valley because it is easy defend. The oligarchs from around the world are centering I san fancisco because he entire urban environment In Europe and elsewhere is about o degenerate into full scale rioting in the near next year .

rahu

Hello Rahu,

By your nick, I thought that you were from india.

Anyways I have read up the detail on the decreasing of the populations and the polio drops given free are also one of the methods (and so is AIDS). You can search up on how AIDS virus came into being.

Anyway's thanks for an eye opener and first hand account (your own).

This will make a lot of unbelievers into believers.

Oh and I read somewhere that it has been decided to reduce the population to around 250 million because " earth just cannot bear so many people", so conspiracies abound.

The special "harvest" of Afghanistan is also a part of this whole thing.

I have heard that they have legalized marijauna in a few states. And that is a step in the right direction.

rahu

Banned

The ICE form of methamphetamine is distributed by the cia. Mossad subcontractors bring the ice in from Israel. this aggressive mrsa seemed a tfirst just to be a contamionant, but obviously the intent to develop malefic genetic strains of mrsa was present from the beginning.
My first does was fom mexica mafia/
The second does was from mossad subcontractor. This cause atrial fibrillation.
The third dose was in the cardia ward at general/. I caused atrial fibrillation and was carried by a strep throat virus.
The fourth dose was altered to eat my skin(ears) and connective tissue.
This was administered in food by old cia snitch as have all the subsequent dosings.
The source must be a pharmaceutical company in Israel that has access to the research on allicin, research on marine muscle adhesives(as this is the only adhesive that could adhere so strong to inanimate substances yet give up the pathogen when oil passes over it.)
The corporation needs to have recently started making a drug for atrial fibrillation.
And there must be strong ties to the military/mossad. And it must be a leading corporation of the new world order.

rahu

rahu

Banned
I have coined a term for these strains of genetically modified mrsa .the final solution strain.
This “package” is amazing. the mrsa is contained within a “shell” that is impervious to bleach. It comes in a liquid that is clear and tries clear, though there is a chemical smell if too much is attempted. this coating adheres to the slickest surfaces. .once dried it will give of the mrsa in water. But boiling water does not breakdown the shell or kill the mrsa when it is still coated. when this liquid is applied to a stainless steel pan. It will give of mrsa into the water that is boiling. Repeatedly until the chemical is used up. but what is crazy id=s that the chemical ETCHES the stainless steel. If one scorches the pan , the chemical dripping can be seen as they cook off, on the bottom. But even now it is difficult to clean off the marks as the chemical etches into the stainless steel. if one lets the chemical sit 24 hours, the etching marks cannot be erased without scouring away the stainless steel.
This is just the package. It can be washed out by bleach or pinesol, but only spreads to other clothing. It can only take 15 minutes to reach a level of infection that can take a week or more kill.
Yetall one has to do is touch the tried chemical and one has a mrsa infection.it is magic as how the “shell” can be so resistant to caustic chemical yet just the oils of your skin set this mrsa off.
The final solution mrsa strain is a bundle of genetically altered mrsa strains that are bundled together using mrsa as a vehicle of infection. one affect is a skin rash, the skin rash is easily healed. But another strain infects the subcutaneous tissues.another aspect is fungus that eats your skin.it starts very quickly but is just pinpoints at first.this
“fungus can be killed by simply alcohol and raw apple vinegar. But it comes with the mrsa ad one does not quickly think it is a completely different organism. this strain also brings atrial frillation. It attempted to take over muscle groups and will cause edema from infected tissue especially on the legs.if it starts o eat flesh, I will infect the bones if in contact with the tissue.

This modified strain is immune to allicin and I am sure all the available pharmaceutical .
This stuff is made to be able to be place on any surface, slick or porous.
In a closed room the dried liquid will sublimate into the air of a room so that the infection will spread by spending only 6-7 hours in the room.
They also are using a off the shelf drug to affect the heart, causing it to lose pressure. it operates on the heart nerve just as their strains for atrial fibrillation and heart attack andstrokes.
This is why I call this the final solution strain. It seems invincible. Especially because hospitals will not test for mrsa in the first place and secondly because doctors have never seen these strains of mrsa before . no one has seen these strains before.
But the feds are behind the cia/mossad plan because my lap top was destroyed by a virus from Washington dc when I started posting about these strange going ons with mrsa and the medical establishment.
The only light seems to be that because the chemist have so altered the dna of the mrsa, it isnow or always was vulnerable to raw,unfiltered apple vinegar .tea tree oils is also effective once an infections gets below the surface. But if one immediately recognizes the danger ,applyiing apple cider vinegar will kill of the mrsa before it can get a hold.
But this is only after the mrsa has come out of the protective shell.
So everyone should have some tea tree oils and vinegar laying around just in case you notice a skin infection that suddenly begins to swell up for no good reason.
but if you ingest it then drinking a lot of apple cider vinegar every day is one way to clean your system out.
This demonic plan seems aimed at middle classes again and anyone who does not buy into the fascist hypocrisy in the world political /financial system
rahu

rahu

Banned
i may have spoken to soon as a new strain has been introduced. this begins as a cough but ,if one fends it off,
it doesn't incubate anywhere. this strain just just hangs around and makes you cough.it seems
to be a atrial fibrillation " flu". it does not act like any flu i have experienced before. it tries to affect
the heart and lungs but seems easy to fend off. the problem is that this strain is very hearty .it
is difficult to eradicate it.i expect strange infections to appear. i bring up this new strain because the night i was infected ,a strain
of flu that"acted like no flu known,about 3-4 days ago alaska airline was shut down because all the pilots
had gotten a flu that didn't act like any known flu.
that is the exact feeling i have. as i know the origin of my infection, it makes me wonder why any entire airline was infected and how.

rahu